UNSURE WHAT TO DO

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sweetgirl

Guest
Unsure what to do.. I need some advice on a hard subject. If anyone would like to help in way of giving advice n lending an ear, please comment.
 
Mind sharing what the subject matter is first? I'd hate to offer help on something i would be completely useless in helping with.
 
Agree with tourist can you stay out of that person's way? Or are you stuck? I will pray. God will protect you.
 
Tell someone of authority. If you wait to do that or don't do that there is nothing anyone can do. Please tell someone of authority
 
Not sure I should say anything. I mean this person if I say something it may mean myself n my mom will end up on the streets
 
Since this sounds like a work related situation....Can you, or do you know how to, record with your phone?
 
Not sure I should say anything. I mean this person if I say something it may mean myself n my mom will end up on the streets

Express that fear to someone while reporting what happened
 
That's a hard one. Pray don't act scared and tell him about Jesus as he approaches. Might help. Just trust God. Cry out to Jesus if it doesn't work. Will definitely keep praying for you. Love u my sister
 
I would contact the police and file a report. If he assulted you, you'll need to see a doctor to make sure you're okay and also for the police to gather evidence against him. Please contact them.
 
Yes please contact them.
I made the mistake of staying quiet and it didn't help anything. No one was able to do anything. If you tell now someone can do something