Its not at work
Is he your're mum's partner? Don't have to answer if you don't want to. Are you sure you and mum can't find somewhere else to live? If you can't then your last hope maybe God.
Its not at work
Anyone here?
Well, there is always the knee-in-the-groin move. Tends to make guys more respectful of me. (Maybe not respectful, but they certainly think twice before being creeps.)Tell someone of authority. If you wait to do that or don't do that there is nothing anyone can do. Please tell someone of authority
Actually, no. Tell your mom. There are women's shelters you both can go to in the time it takes her to press charges, he gets sent to jail, and then post bail.Not sure I should say anything. I mean this person if I say something it may mean myself n my mom will end up on the streets
hi sweetgirl,
just wanted to be sure you knew, that this is the Forum part of christianchat... it often takes hours or days for people to respond...
the instant LiveChat part is over on the main page here
Christian Chat Rooms & Forums @ Christian Chat .com!
click "Chat Now"
Actually i replied within minutes. But she went inactive immediately after posting this, as i checked a number of times, hoping she would share what was going on. And she didn't return back to the thread for at least 24 hours.
Chat is somewhat hit or miss. I've seen people go in there asking for help or prayer and get completely ignored. And i've seen the room stop everything to help someone. So even that isn't a guaranteed help. Forums may be slow, but are much more reliable.
yes, sometimes in minutes, often hours... it's great you were able to respond fast...
I've always found the chat section to have lots of helpful people... so maybe we have different experiences
Well, it does mean you won't go into foster care.I am a 39 year old woman but age dosent matter here... I hope no one of any age exspierience what I have![]()
Your not alone God is there you just have to learn to feel Him.Sometimes a person really is alone :'(