~Upcoming Surgery~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Update: had to reschedule appt. with doctor, as he had emergency surgery yesterday,
so have appt. next month to go over this pending surgery. Thanks again to all that have
shared their thoughts and prayers. Thank God we are here for one another."
'Praise God'
13697103_516395035222398_144900752513134488_n - Copy.jpg

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
The Lord go before you,be at your side,give you comfort and peace! Praying,it's in His hand!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"My surgery has been put on hold, after seeing my pulmonary doctor, they advised the
surgery doctor that due to my copd, complications may be expected, as of the two options,
I thought the open surgery was the way I would choose, as I had a consultation about my options
two weeks ago. Now I am scheduled to consult with the surgery doctor to determine what
options are left, as the stent procedure also has a down side. I pray all works out, and hope
prayers continue as I have trust of God's will 'to be'."
'Praise God'

hope-in-focus - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
All here who love our blessed Jesus, are and willpray for your successful procedures to bless you and your health.

I believe. May God be with you through all your efforts..

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Finally been scheduled for surgery on Aug. 30. Had to go through pulmonary function
tests, and have been given the ok for the open abdominal aorta aneurysm option, longer
recovery time but suppose to be a one time fix. Let us pray all goes well."
'Praise God'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
"Finally been scheduled for surgery on Aug. 30. Had to go through pulmonary function
tests, and have been given the ok for the open abdominal aorta aneurysm option, longer
'Praise God'
View attachment 202975
Praying you not pass any discomfort after our Father has guided the hands of those who execute any procedures on yosu. May your recovery be swift and complete for the sake of glorifying our Savior, Jesus, Yeshua, in His name, amen... All love in Yeshua...

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
'Praise God'
View attachment 202975
Dear Bingo, thank you for allowing us to be with you on this journey of your health being restored to you. We are with you in God's Hands on this side and are with you in God's Hands on the other side.

You're never alone and never out of His Hands. You are loved and full of faith in God's love for you. All is well with your soul. No fear......take the next step with peace....all will be well with you.

Dear Sweet Heavenly Father, :love:

How precious Bingo is in Your sight! Fill him with Your Peace.......wrap Your warm blanket of peace around him. Whisper to his spirit that all is well.......Hold Bingo, Father as You walk him through this time of restoring his health to him, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, we ask, amen. :love:(y)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Dear Bingo, thank you for allowing us to be with you on this journey of your health being restored to you. We are with you in God's Hands on this side and are with you in God's Hands on the other side.

You're never alone and never out of His Hands. You are loved and full of faith in God's love for you. All is well with your soul. No fear......take the next step with peace....all will be well with you.

How precious Bingo is in Your sight! Fill him with Your Peace.......wrap Your warm blanket of peace around him. Whisper to his spirit that all is well.......Hold Bingo, Father as You walk him through this time of restoring his health to him, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, we ask, amen. :love:(y)
dove%20circle%20frame - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Praying you not pass any discomfort after our Father has guided the hands of those who execute any procedures on yosu. May your recovery be swift and complete for the sake of glorifying our Savior, Jesus, Yeshua, in His name, amen... All love in Yeshua...
Jesus we ask this in your name.

Amen

BillG

Feb 15, 2017

Jesus we ask this in your name.

Amen

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Surgery was done last Fri. It went well as could be. In ICU six days, came home on Thur.
Will be a slow recovery back to anything normal. One day at a time."
'Praise God' hope-in-focus - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
May your recovery be swift and with all blessings and comfort from our Father....

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I should add, I am very proud of you for your strength and faith…...…..that is the grace of God within you..You have been very strong, and I know you have had some bad moments. Praise God all is going well..j

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
"Surgery was done last Fri. It went well as could be. In ICU six days, came home on Thur.
'Praise God' View attachment 203739
It’s so wonderful to hear from you, Bingo! We shall continue to be with you in spirit and pray for you, our brother...

Dear Sweet Father in Heaven,

How wonderful You are! Thank You for what You are doing with Bingo. Your thoughts toward Bingo are to do him good, not harm. Thank You!

We silence fear, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus and release peace, strength, comfort from pain and healing into Bingo through the power and authority of Yeshua/Jesus and the Holy Spirit that You have given to Bingo and to us.

Father, thank You for hearing our prayer, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus - the ONLY Savior given for us, amen.

We love You Father, amen. :love:(y)

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
It’s so wonderful to hear from you, Bingo! We shall continue to be with you in spirit and pray for you, our brother...

Dear Sweet Father in Heaven,

How wonderful You are! Thank You for what You are doing with Bingo. Your thoughts toward Bingo are to do him good, not harm. Thank You!

We silence fear, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus and release peace, strength, comfort from pain and healing into Bingo through the power and authority of Yeshua/Jesus and the Holy Spirit that You have given to Bingo and to us.

Father, thank You for hearing our prayer, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus - the ONLY Savior given for us, amen.

We love You Father, amen. :love:(y)
Amen

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thank you all for your thoughts."
'Praise God' dove%20circle%20frame - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
'Praise God' View attachment 203739
Thanks for the update Bingo. I have my first cataract surgery scheduled for Monday 9/16. Please pray mine goes well also. :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Thanks for the update Bingo. I have my first cataract surgery scheduled for Monday 9/16. Please pray mine goes well also. :)
Praying for you and your comfort. I have had both eyes and they are both emplanted with the sstandard lenses people get today. Next month I am to have a lasar procedure to clean the "capslule of the good eye, that is the one with 15% vision. Pray they do not damage my sight also. It is bad enough without being lazared, lol... The cataracts should be fine, but prayer is always the best safeguard for man's endeavor. All love in Yeshua...….....be wllllllllllllj