~Upcoming Surgery~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for the update Bingo. I have my first cataract surgery scheduled for Monday 9/16. Please pray mine goes well also. :)
Praying for you and your comfort. I have had both eyes and they are both emplanted with the sstandard lenses people get today. Next month I am to have a lasar procedure to clean the "capslule of the good eye, that is the one with 15% vision. Pray they do not damage my sight also. It is bad enough without being lazared, lol... The cataracts should be fine, but prayer is always the best safeguard for man's endeavor. All love in Yeshua...….....be wllllllllllllj
Hello Deade and JaumeJ,

How wonderful that surgery is available to restore your vision! Should would be even more wonderful if we could get healed overnight by the Great Physician - Yeshua/Jesus! Never hurts to pray and ask....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for our eyes! Touch and heal Deade, JaumeJ, and everyone that is facing eye surgery of any kind. We ask for You to have mercy and compassion and heal all of us just because You are soooo good! We so prefer You healing us than a doctor but, we are always thankful how ever You choose to touch and heal us.

We love You Father, and rest in Your love for us. Thank You for hearing our prayers, we ask for healing for Deade and JaumeJ's eyes and Bingo's recovery, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen. :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
How is @Bingo today? :love:

Dear Father, bless Bingo today with Your healing love, mercy and compassion. Let Your Word and Spirit come alive in him with healing and strength, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen. Thank You, Father. :love:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
How is @Bingo today? :love:

Dear Father, bless Bingo today with Your healing love, mercy and compassion. Let Your Word and Spirit come alive in him with healing and strength, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen. Thank You, Father. :love:
aMEN FROM THIS BRO....