More often than not, when I try to upload a jpeg the dialog box just stares at me and doesn't respond.
Any ideas why?
There may be a size issue at play here. I find too large in terms of megapixels just won't load.It is actually saved as a .jpg. Tried half a dozen times this morning, it just wouldn't upload. Tried it again right now and it uploaded instantly. Seems to be the pattern here. More times than not.
Ricky,
Please tell us *exactly* ( step-by-step ) how you are trying to do this...?
![]()
'basic uploader' is an option? What other option(s) are available with that? 'advanced uploader'?I click the insert image icon, then basic uploader, browse for the file, select the file, then upload file. Sometimes it uploads, other times we just stare at each other.
And typically my system sleeps instead of hibernating
And, win 7. what did I 'win'?![]()