urgent prayer request for an unsaved man

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
please can you pray for Franciszek, my (believing) friends father in law. I know you dint know him but he passed out a few times and then his heart stopped in the hpspital when they got him there. They revived him but drs are telling his families to say goodbyes as it looks very bad. I dont think he is saved. My friend asked me to ask my believing friends and any other christians I know to pray, so I said i would x

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
a quick update, Franciszek remains in a coma, but drs now say he is no longer in the danger he was when they told his family to prepare for the worst and say their goodbyes. It isn't good but it is certainly better news than it was when I posted the request. Thanks so much for prayers, my friends (and I) really appreciate it.

NayshaD

Jun 29, 2021
England
Thanks for letting us know that our prayers have been heard. I'm glad things are improving. Will continue to pray for full recovery and restored health.

While we wait on more miricles remmeber Mark 10:27- All things are possible with God.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer request for Franciszek. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
a further update, his kidneys have begun to work a little, its a small but significant step, though he is still in a coma, thank you so much again for the prayers everyone

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
Sadly Franciszek passed away 2 days ago. The funeral is on Tuesday UK time 12pm. The son and his family cannot attend due to Covid restrictions and isolation times in place in Poland, so they are going to a local cemetery and the son's wife, my friend, who is the only christian in the family, will say prayers for the family and they will have a private time of remembrance there for him. I told them we would pray with them at 12, and I thought that anyone who has been in prayer for this man, might like to now pray for the family, he leaves behind a wife and 2 grown up daughters in Poland, and of course his son and his family in England UK. If you could spare a thought or prayer on Tuesday for them, whatever time, or pray in advance for them, that would be appreciated. thank you all so much for joining me in prayers even though it did not end as we had hoped, the lord can still use men death for good and for his purposes.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sadly Franciszek passed away 2 days ago. The funeral is on Tuesday UK time 12pm. The son and his family cannot attend due to Covid restrictions and isolation times in place in Poland, so they are going to a local cemetery and the son's wife, my friend, who is the only christian in the family, will say prayers for the family and they will have a private time of remembrance there for him. I told them we would pray with them at 12, and I thought that anyone who has been in prayer for this man, might like to now pray for the family, he leaves behind a wife and 2 grown up daughters in Poland, and of course his son and his family in England UK. If you could spare a thought or prayer on Tuesday for them, whatever time, or pray in advance for them, that would be appreciated. thank you all so much for joining me in prayers even though it did not end as we had hoped, the lord can still use men death for good and for his purposes.
This story is so sad. I will say a prayer for the family right now.