'Urgent' Prayer Request -for new born twins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
My son's new born twins will go through 'emergency procedure' - due to complications.
- Critical situation..

I ask your prayers.

Thanks,

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
I got info. - about emergency procedure.
- About an hour ago..

G

Godsgirl83

Mission We lift those twins up in Jesus name! Lord guide the Dr.s hands and the team involved. Bring strength to the parents and the family.
Mission please keep us updated as you are able.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Mission We lift those twins up in Jesus name! Lord guide the Dr.s hands and the team involved. Bring strength to the parents and the family.
Mission please keep us updated as you are able

Thanks for your prayers.
---
Emergency procedure will be done this afternoon.
---
I'll give you update.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
"Procedure" went well!
----
Thanks for your prayers!
---
** Next few weeks are very important.
- for twins: health/development.
Please continue to pray for twins.

---

Blessings,

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
You're welcome. Thank you for the update (y) I will continue to pray!

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
To: Godsgirl
I appreciate your prayers and word of encouragement.

G

Godsgirl83

"Procedure" went well!
----
Thanks for your prayers!
---

---

Blessings,

To: Godsgirl
I appreciate your prayers and word of encouragement.
Praise the Lord! It was a God timing thing. I looked at where your link showed up on the side of the screen....... it caught my eye. Continuing to pray. My daughter was an emergency C section preemie. I understand firsthand the next few weeks.............
Blessings!

Nov 12, 2018
"Procedure" went well!
----
Thanks for your prayers!
---

---

Blessings,
Short story of encouragement..had g’child due March.. Dr.s said have to take early. Baby wasn’t up to date. Was extremely small.couldnt breathe on own. C-section date scheduled..prayers sent..in 2weeks! Baby did awesome!! All of a sudden caught up! Could breath on own! 😳😳 only GOD!! The same GOD of Moses and of Abraham! The same JESUS we call! We ask to step in..call on him to move the impossible! In JESUS name! Amen!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Ok I said a prayer then read the update. Praise the Lord. I am so happy for you and yours. May God continue to bless you and yours.

Nov 12, 2018
Short story of encouragement..had g’child due March.. Dr.s said have to take early. Baby wasn’t up to date. Was extremely small.couldnt breathe on own. C-section date scheduled..prayers sent..in 2weeks! Baby did awesome!! All of a sudden caught up! Could breath on own! 😳😳 only GOD!! The same GOD of Moses and of Abraham! The same JESUS we call! We ask to step in..call on him to move the impossible! In JESUS name! Amen!
Sending much Love to u!!

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Amen!
Thanks for encouragement.

Blessings,

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for this new born twins , as they are going through emergency procedure, be with them take care of them and remove all the complications and bring the twins out of critical condition, Let you heal and keep them safe. Let there be your peace and faith, in this family. Lord bless this prayer, in Jesus glorious name, Amen!

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Lord we pray for this new born twins , as they are going through emergency procedure, be with them take care of them and remove all the complications and bring the twins out of critical condition, Let you heal and keep them safe. Let there be your peace and faith, in this family. Lord bless this prayer, in Jesus glorious name, Amen!
Thanks for your prayers.
Procedure went well!
----
Next few weeks are important.
- for twins: health / development.
i ask your continuing prayers.
---

Blessings,

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Update: about twins
----
First, I have to apologize to all..about my mistake.
- On Tuesday, initial info. given : "preterm/premature" born.
But correct info. is that there are are not there, yet..( still in pregnancy )
**I forgot to make correction.. on thread.
It has been hectic/challenging time last few days.
---
My son and his wife live in some distance from where we are..out of state.
---
***As mentioned before, "procedure" went well.
- But still critical.. next few weeks. - Info. from last night.
- Concerning twins' health/development.
---
On going challeges..
I ask again your continuing prayers.
---
Also, please accept my apology.

Thanks,

In Christ