Urgent prayer this cant go on like this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

heartofdavid

That vid is "Never give up"

Tenacity. Make it move.

Its like this. You are the sherriff. The town is infested with drugs and thugs.

They say " oh dear how are you going to get that out of here?"

You say " i don't know how,but i can GUARANTEE you one thing,IT WILL HAPPEN"
That is the spirit of David.
That is the heart of God.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
We live in a fallen world where sickness abounds. HOD, did you ever think maybe there's a reason WHY God is giving Demi's mom this trial??

H

heartofdavid

Like the parallized man whom jesus healed because his friends brought him in through the roof
Exactly. They tore the roof off.

TENACITY. Nothing was giing to stop them.

They could have given up,but no,their hearts were as big as a lion's.

When you have no options. It is COMPLETELY HOPELESS, now God can work.

Demi, see how God is going to help you?
Remember ole lazarus. They told Jesus he was too late. No options. No hope.

Now we see that God set it up. No options. No hope

H

heartofdavid

The king is looking for tenacity.

We,as christians are taught passivity.

Cover your face with both hands and pray,but pray a safe prayer. Don't proclaim they will get healed. What if it doesn't work?

I resist that. I refuse it. I say,get that pablum weak mess away from me. I NEVER SEE IT IN JESUS OR THE NT. THEY KNEW WHO JESUS IS.
WE DON'T.WE CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT IF GOD OR THE DEVIL CARRIES THE BAG OF SICKNESS AND DISEASE.

THATS WHY WE are ineffective.

Well, that passivity is going down in Jesus name.

Lets strip off that dead carcass. Clothe ourselves in power and make satan get out.

H

heartofdavid

We live in a fallen world where sickness abounds. HOD, did you ever think maybe there's a reason WHY God is giving Demi's mom this trial??
My reflex is deliverance. I will be on that default. Then if God reels me in,so be it.

Goliath had a destiny. David helped it along.

The demons in the guy said "our name is legion " they had a destiny. Jesus helped it along.

If i can "assist" pain,infirmity,devils,it will make my day.

( certain things you have to put up with from us guys named David. Lol)
We hate the enemies of God.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Just that deliverance and healing doesnt happen at our time. Gods timing.
I am a firm believer that deliverance is true and effective but i do not believe that anyone can walk up to my mom, say go, and she is healed. That is sadly not how it works.

Some things God takes away and some not. Sometimes he lets us go through things so wr can feel others pain.

I dont know why she hasnt been healed of her infirmities when we prayed and did for nights.
All I know is my mom needs help and prayer NOW and i dont care if God sends a doctor or if he heals her suddenly.
I know how powerful prayer can be. I dont want division here.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Heartofdavid
According to ur logic my mother would have already been healed at least 3 times because we actually sat down confessing faults and telling demons out. Guess what
It made things turn out for the worst after a while of things calming down

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Living your mom up in prayer to the Lord, Demi.

Feb 28, 2016
Demi,
see if you can convince your Mother to get rid of all of the 'metals' that they have put
into her mouth and start from scratch with just plain old 'dentures'...she is obviously
allergic to the metals in her mouth and probable they have been miss-applied to boot.
our bodies were never made to accept plastic and other non-compatible metals..

believe it or not b&s, most of us will continue to 'loose our teeth', +" as we age, due to many
different circumstances: what's more important is to being able to 'eat' with dentures, or partials,
if we try and save what teeth we have left??? in the end, it's all about COMFORT as we eat the,
foods that we like and love, no matter the Cost of what we have to give up from our youth until now,
as we age...

here's the plus, dentures are pretty cheap compared to all of the hoopla connected with
'looking-feeling' like we did when we were younger...

aging has many prices to pay, and we must accept that our bodies and all of its parts are actually
dying/decaying...our suitcases slowly become a burden, as our Spirits long to go home to our
Beloved Saviour...

praying for your Mothers peace of mind and comfort...

CherieR

May 6, 2017
I would encourage you and your mom to look up Scripture of God's love and songs of his love and soak that in. Remind her of the verse that says you are of more value than many sparrows. Remind her that the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin. And there is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus( Romans 8:1).

Tell your mom to think of God as a loving Father. What would her Father in heaven say to her if she was feeling worthless or less than? Ask her to think about the time after she gave birth and saw her child for the first time. The love she felt. And then have her read Isaiah 49:14-16. Tell her if she was the only one who would believe on Jesus and come to him, Jesus would still have died for her. That is how God's love is for us. It reaches to the highest heavens.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Demi

percocet is probably not the best medication for dental pain.

Theres a dental med for this called Oracort E. It has 30 percent lidocaine which has an anesthetic effect on the painful places. She can rub it on the implants with a swab. The pharmacy may have to order it for you. Not sure if it's on shelf. But, you can get lidocaine now over the counter. Ask your pharmacist to help you find something that is available if you have to wait. It's less in strength but will help some anyway. I know some burn medications now have lidocaine in it.

Also, some kind of anti inflammatory med will help. Motrin is one but pray about this and He will lead you to the right one.

Percocet Itself will cause nausea in some when taken regularly. Heartburn too. These other Meds might lessen the need then for too many Percocet.

Also there is Oracort prescription strength too if your doctor or dentist prescribes it.

My husband just recently had implants and he's had trouble too.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Demi,
see if you can convince your Mother to get rid of all of the 'metals' that they have put
into her mouth and start from scratch with just plain old 'dentures'...she is obviously
allergic to the metals in her mouth and probable they have been miss-applied to boot.
our bodies were never made to accept plastic and other non-compatible metals..

believe it or not b&s, most of us will continue to 'loose our teeth', +" as we age, due to many
different circumstances: what's more important is to being able to 'eat' with dentures, or partials,
if we try and save what teeth we have left??? in the end, it's all about COMFORT as we eat the,
foods that we like and love, no matter the Cost of what we have to give up from our youth until now,
as we age...

here's the plus, dentures are pretty cheap compared to all of the hoopla connected with
'looking-feeling' like we did when we were younger...

aging has many prices to pay, and we must accept that our bodies and all of its parts are actually
dying/decaying...our suitcases slowly become a burden, as our Spirits long to go home to our
Beloved Saviour...

praying for your Mothers peace of mind and comfort...
Shes not allergic to the metals. Shes allergic to plastic. The titanium isnt a problem. But wrong teeth with wrong hights and angles messed her up more and more.
I can barely get to her

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Demi

percocet is probably not the best medication for dental pain.

Theres a dental med for this called Oracort E. It has 30 percent lidocaine which has an anesthetic effect on the painful places. She can rub it on the implants with a swab. The pharmacy may have to order it for you. Not sure if it's on shelf. But, you can get lidocaine now over the counter. Ask your pharmacist to help you find something that is available if you have to wait. It's less in strength but will help some anyway. I know some burn medications now have lidocaine in it.

Also, some kind of anti inflammatory med will help. Motrin is one but pray about this and He will lead you to the right one.

Percocet Itself will cause nausea in some when taken regularly. Heartburn too. These other Meds might lessen the need then for too many Percocet.

Also there is Oracort prescription strength too if your doctor or dentist prescribes it.

My husband just recently had implants and he's had trouble too.
U can't get meds over the counter here. Its all through the pharmacy. Shes aallergic to motrin, as wel as most other meds.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
I hope your mom feels better very soon. I sent prayer for her healing.

Feb 22, 2017
I was sad reading about your mom. Feeling like you've reached a dead end must be overwhelming for both of you. The one thing I did think of was to do a google search and look for a list of holistic or alternative dentists in your area and set up a consultation. Many doctors do appointments on Skype now, so if you couldn't drive in person, you can still speak with someone from an office, and get another opinion from a different vantage point.

If there is bacteria inside her gums, a simple gargle with salt water numerous times throughout the day can help alleviate any infection. Gargling with peroxide is maybe even more effective.

But yes, I will be happy to pray -

"God we read in the Bible that nothing is impossible for you. And yes, we have seen repeated evidence in the Bible of how you took a situation that was totally out of man's control, and made something meaningful come from it. Only you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever hope or imagine. I ask you now Father, to bring answers to this mother who is suffering and can't find help. I pray you will lead her and guide her, so she knows she's not alone. I pray you will restore her faith in you. I pray she will not lose heart. I pray that you make straight her path that will lead her to the right kind of help. I pray you will surround her now with a peace that only you can give, and that you will show her the way to go. We pray these things in your precious name, amen."

Feb 28, 2016
Percocet is one of the very addictive drugs on the table, and very damaging in many ways...
Percodan is no better - it's best to stay OFF of ALL if the bodily killing drugs... -
do the research for 'natural or homeopathic resources, or just 'common sense...

through all of the experiences that we 'both' have been through, the 'man made drugs
have caused us more harm than what was actually wrong with us in the first place,
and they were many...

do the research, if you have the will and desire and strength to do so...we could only
do it by the Grace of God and His Holy guidance...more than likely, hub and I both would
be dead by now, if we had not listened to our Saviour's gracious guidance...

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
she is newborn christian. God healed her leg that was paralyzed and has done many miracles but my mom has just fallen into a depressive state. this has been going on over 6 years now. weve prayed and done everything together but nothing changed and now yesterday she decided she wants to give up completely and just let the pain kill her
so she lost faith in being healed
I have had my share of continuing ailments where I did not
get the victory.
Although I prayed in tongues and had faith no results.
Then at one meeting through the gift of prophecy spoken
at a worship meeting Jesus told me (and others) what we were
doing wrong, and what we needed to turn around to claim the victory.

So I took him up on his word and went out to the prayer line with a
new attitude and a new hope.
And I got the victory there and then.

It is always a learning exercise. We are a work in progress.
Sometimes we need reinforcements and allies in our fight
against ourselves and the enemy.

There is a very strong Pentecost church in Germany which has
wonderful testimonies to healings, miracles and the Holy Spirit.

https://www.facebook.com/revivalfellowshipeurope

As for myself, yes, I will pray in tongues now for you and your mother.
I will press in and exhort our Lord and Redeemer to bring about a
spiritual victory not just a monetary one.
Needful as that may be.

Feb 28, 2016
all prayer should be spoken in the knowledge that His Victory will come to us in His time...

H

heartofdavid

how is mom?