Using this time for God!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 24, 2020
4CCA32A8-2107-409F-91CE-4818C3245EFE.jpeg Honestly.. perhaps being stuck in the house isn’t the worst thing..sure we’re bored and all but this is a great opportunity to study the Bible and pray. We have no more excuses about how we’re too “busy” to focus on our relationship with God! I know that I’ll be taking advantage of this time personally to try to get even closer to God and find my joy in him...(>-<)/*

M

Michael29

You are right on the ball! Very smart. Imagine, God is our Father who makes no mistakes. Clearly He has given the world a “time out” to think about what they’ve done wrong and to learn to get closer to Him. Question: What will happen to those who are given such an ample time and choose not to do what you are doing?

Very wise of you! Keep reading, keep asking questions and grew like a bean sprout! Very encouraged to hear!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
View attachment 213653 Honestly.. perhaps being stuck in the house isn’t the worst thing..sure we’re bored and all but this is a great opportunity to study the Bible and pray. We have no more excuses about how we’re too “busy” to focus on our relationship with God! I know that I’ll be taking advantage of this time personally to try to get even closer to God and find my joy in him...(>-<)/*
I like how your Bible is well used and torn..... Excellent! :love:(y)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Your encouraging post reminds me of Jeremiah 15:16.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Your encouraging post reminds me of Jeremiah 15:16.
Jeremiah 15:16 New International Version (NIV)
16 When your words came, I ate them;
they were my joy and my heart’s delight,
for I bear your name,
Lord God Almighty.

@CharliRenee - @Magenta would have made a colorful panel with the scripture on it........ I miss her. :cry:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
for I bear your name,
Lord God Almighty.

@CharliRenee - @Magenta would have made a colorful panel with the scripture on it........ I miss her. :cry:
Me too soooo MUCH!! She is a difference maker around here, offline too I am sure, so much more than she realizes. I also hope she is ok.

Mar 24, 2020
Haha my Bible is put to use everyday!! I always start my day off with Bible study and prayer.. I think it’s a good habit to start your day off thinking of Gods plan for you rather than what the world tries to make you think is important!

Mar 24, 2020
You are right on the ball! Very smart. Imagine, God is our Father who makes no mistakes. Clearly He has given the world a “time out” to think about what they’ve done wrong and to learn to get closer to Him. Question: What will happen to those who are given such an ample time and choose not to do what you are doing?

Very wise of you! Keep reading, keep asking questions and grew like a bean sprout! Very encouraged to hear!
Thank you for responding! I think the people who are not focusing on God at this time will most likely feel discouraged and “stuck” right now everyone is thinking of sickness and the possibility’s of death, and I think with that mind set also comes thoughts of God which hopefully will not be ignored and will touch and soften the hearts of many!!!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Haha my Bible is put to use everyday!! I always start my day off with Bible study and prayer.. I think it’s a good habit to start your day off thinking of Gods plan for you rather than what the world tries to make you think is important!
I agree! :love:(y)

I think Bible study and prayer is more than a "habit" for you.....:unsure:

I think you know God loves you and you love Him, too. :love:

Each morning when you gather your daily "manana" from God's Word, be sure to ask Him as many questions you can think of..... He'll answer you - sometimes right away, sometimes throughout the day, and sometimes whenever He thinks you're ready for the answer.

Your love for God is refreshing! Never stop! :love:(y)

Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for replying I’ll definitely do that!!!(habit was just for lack of a better word to rephrase I simply meant I try to keep myself constantly reminded of God)!!! :oops:(y)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
for I bear your name,
Lord God Almighty.

Me too soooo MUCH!! She is a difference maker around here, offline too I am sure, so much more than she realizes. I also hope she is ok.

Good night, dear fam :) (I made ^^ this ^^ for you :geek:)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I don't know why, but upon reading this, I imagined those fake hipster megachurches manufacturing pre-torn and pre-distressed stylish boho Bibles and mass selling it to their church members to be more hip in spiritual circles: "Heck yeah! Now I've got my own prison edition tattered and tattooed Bible that looks used so people will think I'm actually reading it a lot". I don't know why but I could clearly envision this... There's something wrong with me or maybe I need to start a business :LOL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: