V

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

error

Oct 23, 2009
What do you like to do on your vacation?
090528-vacation-reading_grid-6x2.jpg
beach-bike-summer-sunny-tanned-Favim_com-418315_large.jpg
946285_662642557095966_1767511233_n.jpg
picnic.jpg

Z

zaoman32

read and bass :)

A

arwen83

For vendetta? :p
i am not vacationing this summer, but my parents live near a beach so I go out to see them and catch some rays there

J

Jullianna

I like...........................

2013-Sea-Doo-GTI-SE-Action6-smaller-for-blog.jpg a.jpg CD210020.jpg dancers.jpg Flyfishing500.jpg Photowoman.jpg woman-laying-out-sunbathing-beach-15644955.jpg

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
What is this vacation thing you speak of??

S

Shouryu

If you are speaking of vacation in the generic term of time off of work...then I am a big fan of sleeping. Also, eating. And extra time at the gym. Maybe some travel.

If you are speaking of vacation in the sense of traveling elsewhere for a period of time, then the answer is TO NOM THINGS. Seriously, for me, if I'm visiting someplace new, I want to experience local food. When I visited San Diego and Tacoma, I made sure to eat at a quality seafood joint that was right on the water. In Brazil, I made sure to try as much traditional fare as possible. Food is a universal cultural experience, so when I travel, nomming becomes a high priority.

B

Bryancampbell

rmx-spaghetti-dog_o_1199196-1.jpg hmmmmmmmmmm

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Over the past two years I've become obsessed with biking while vacationing on Prince Edward Island. Because of that I think even if I were to go somewhere else in the future, biking would still be a necessity for me, or else I probably wouldn't go (besides, I can't think of a better way to explore and enjoy a new vacation place then by biking through it).

Confederation Trail - PEI.jpg

Last edited:

error

Oct 23, 2009
Over the past two years I've become obsessed with biking while vacationing on Prince Edward Island. Because of that I think even if I were to go somewhere else in the future, biking would still be a necessity for me, or else I probably wouldn't go (besides, I can't think of a better way to explore and enjoy a new vacation place then by biking through it).

View attachment 53246
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Donkeyfish07

I go where the adrenaline is.....I want roller-coasters at a bare minimum

A

arwen83

View attachment 53246
Nice guns Descyple :p

error

Oct 23, 2009
I go where the adrenaline is.....I want roller-coasters at a bare minimum
I'm scared of things like that.
i'm scared of things like that.jpg
It always looks like that to me.
it always looks like that.jpg
But I'm ok with something like that. haha
i'm ok with this.jpg

W

woka

I like to do as little as possible. Am usually cleaning, washing, cooking, so doing nothing.........lovely.

P

Powemm

flyfishing in calorado (Taylor park and Spring creek)
Love the mountains and beach, reading, meeting people , hiking...poetry.. I do photography as well.. Simply discovering things off the beaten path

error

Oct 23, 2009
I like to do as little as possible. Am usually cleaning, washing, cooking, so doing nothing.........lovely.
That's not 'doing nothing' . ;)

P

Powemm

i enjoy things like hitting a glassblowing place in a new town or if theres a pottery place in town taking a class, sometimes in places where theres colleges they will have free lectures .. Or if theres a food bank sugn up for a day while in a local community.. When i was in colorado
I sat for a bit and talked to a local artist who was painting the mountain in the distance.. going to coffee shops and talkong with the locals , many times the conversations would turn to discussions about God.. A bible study developed in one coffee shop i visited.. Ride a train and talk to people in local towns.. utah has some awesome bike trails as well as arizona.. Here in oklahoma there are dozens of people who ride.. i bought a bike
A few years ago , its quite enjoyable to see the scenic routes that way.. you see things you would otherwise miss riding in a car..