Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Might have posted this before but it is absolutely worth a watch.
I know many simply don’t want to hear anything negative about the experiment they have subjected themselves to, but they should have done their due diligence before injecting a dangerous gene therapy into their bodies.

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy?s=01

E

eternally-gratefull

I know many simply don’t want to hear anything negative about the experiment they have subjected themselves to, but they should have done their due diligence before injecting a dangerous gene therapy into their bodies.

I have most likely seen this, and many others.

I have also seen things which contradict what this video says

so again who should we listen to?

Lets be part of the solution. not part of the division.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You realy believe van

You realy believe van den Boosche? He is known for his false reporting.
Yes. I believe him. Especially since he’s not the only one:

Dr. Ryan Cole — What the Vaccine spike protein does to the body while acting like a poison for organs…
https://citizenfreepress.com/column-1/dr-ryan-cole-what-the-vaccine-spike-protein-does-to-the-body/

Nobel Laureate Warns: COVID Vaccine is Creating Variants
https://uncoverdc.com/2021/08/23/nobel-laureate-warns-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/

And there are many more…

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Lets be part of the solution. not part of the division.
The division is from those using all manner of coercion to force people to take this gene therapy.

Unless you mean we can only be United if we agree with your stance of course.

Aug 1, 2021
We're just going to keep running in circles over this, but I just want to point something out here:

But I am not going to tempt God and say you will heal me and keep this disease from me If he offers me help, even in the form of a vaccine, I will take it.
He already has offered help and it WAS NOT through some rushed concoction that the government and big pharma are trying so desperately to enforce on people.
You cant prove that.

Thats just your OPINION.

I wasn't referring to any shots, meds or even herbs.
- Selah

I could care less what the government is trying to do.
I hope and pray that you (we) don't see the day that you'll regret saying such.

S

SophieT

I have read it all. And heard it from all

I have also heard and read it from experts that say this is not true

Like I said. I do not listen to anything I read anymore. We cannot trust anything or anyone. Because we are at the point we are so divided that we will say anything as long as it apposed the other side.

1. I KNOW this was a manufactured virus. The lab in which it was made and the scientist who was there wrote about doing this years ago.
2. Please stop trying to spread fear, My daughter and others I love who are very susceptible to this virus want to get the shot but are afraid because of people like you spreading these conspiracies. People’s lives are at stake. How many will DIE (have died) because they listen to all the nonsense and have been afraid to get the shot that could help them?

and you can solve it all without me

checking out :whistle:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
We're just going to keep running in circles over this, but I just want to point something out here:

I wasn't referring to any shots, meds or even herbs.
- Selah

Psalm 91
New King James Version

Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God
91 He (A)who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide (B)under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 (C)I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
3 Surely (D)He shall deliver you from the snare of the [a]fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
4 (E)He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and [b]buckler.
5 (F)You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
8 Only (G)with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord, who is(H)my refuge,
Even the Most High, (I)your dwelling place,
10 (J)No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 (K)For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall [c]bear you up,
(L)Lest you [d]dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.
14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will [e]set him on high, because he has (M)known My name.
15 He shall (N)call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be (O)with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With [f]long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

S

SophieT

Just more conspiracy. Just more division.

I am saddened by this nonsense.

If you want to get the shot. get it. If you don't want to get it. Don't.

We are to be united. not spreading fear and hate
you sound like you are virtue signalling

you had an experience so everyone else is now a kook

whatever and not responding again because you obviously want to have the last word so please do go ahead :giggle: :coffee:

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Yes. I believe him. Especially since he’s not the only one:

Dr. Ryan Cole — What the Vaccine spike protein does to the body while acting like a poison for organs…
https://citizenfreepress.com/column-1/dr-ryan-cole-what-the-vaccine-spike-protein-does-to-the-body/

Nobel Laureate Warns: COVID Vaccine is Creating Variants
https://uncoverdc.com/2021/08/23/nobel-laureate-warns-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/

And there are many more…
Ok, then I know to value your posts. For getting variants you dont need a vaccine. They coming without someone does something and hopely not more deadly as they are been already.

S

SophieT

I've said it before and here it is again

people who have had the shots now hear things about it that they did not know prior to receiving it

they HAVE to reassure themselves it's all good...and maybe for some it is, but for many it is not

but calling actual scientists, virologists and doctors kooks is off the charts just plain ignorant

I mean Fauci is just so much more credible. right?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Ok, then I know to value your posts. For getting variants you dont need a vaccine. They coming without someone does something and hopely not more deadly as they are been already.

Look at the mutations and look at when they were first spotted,,,MU,Delta ect. the mutations were in Colombia,India,Africa,England "before,prior to" any of the three vaccines. Like the chicken and the egg(which came first) ,,,,the mutations came before the vaccines.

E

eternally-gratefull

The division is from those using all manner of coercion to force people to take this gene therapy.

Unless you mean we can only be United if we agree with your stance of course.
Who here is trying to force you to take anything? I am sorry bro but your line of reasoning only makes sense if there are people in CC trying to force people to take it
Why do you feel the need to attack people who has taken willingly this vaccine and spread fear that something may happen?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I am not united under any global government

To say people who are ok with the vaccine are falling under their spell is just wrong.

Your part of the problem. not the solution
Thank you. So I have been informed by corrupt polititians in writing.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

people who have had the shots now hear things about it that they did not know prior to receiving it

they HAVE to reassure themselves it's all good...and maybe for some it is, but for many it is not

but calling actual scientists, virologists and doctors kooks is off the charts just plain ignorant

Labelling contradictory information "conspiracy theory" is a method introduced by far-left media.
It is used in much the same way as "racist" has been for years. A rescuing device to silence differing opinions.

Some information is bogus and some can be classed as false but I wish Christians wouldn't join the rush to kill off every
piece of evidence that exposes the totally disproportionate and reckless Covid response we've seen.

E

eternally-gratefull

You wont.

The government had no bearing on me taking the vaccine

I took it because my daugheter in laws mother DIED from covid. And about 4 other people I know died at the same time, who were my age, and had my issues (sugar, ex smoker, lung issues) and to me I knew I would die if I got Covid.

Again, If you have no desire to take it. Thats your right. I could care less

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Why do you feel the need to attack people who has taken willingly this vaccine and spread fear that something may happen?
You can’t see that it has been YOU that have attached those who don’t want the gene therapy?

And what you call fear, I call information. You dismiss the information. Fine. You already took the stuff. I get it. But others haven’t and may need the information to make an informed decision.

Also, I have ZERO fear of the virus. You do. That’s why you chose, and are trying to get your children to take it. Out of fear.

E

eternally-gratefull

we are in the last days.

While yes people are out to make money. To say they are out trying to kill people to make money so we should never trust any company that is out to make a prophet.

E

eternally-gratefull

yeah your right.

All these scientists virologists, doctors and pharmasists who say the opposite should just be ignored. Because I mean, they do not agree with you right?

It is funny how the same type of argument we have on doctrinal issues have exploded into a vaccine issue.

Satan must be proud.

E

eternally-gratefull

Labelling contradictory information "conspiracy theory" is a method introduced by far-left media.
It is used in much the same way as "racist" has been for years. A rescuing device to silence differing opinions.

Some information is bogus and some can be classed as false but I wish Christians wouldn't join the rush to kill off every
piece of evidence that exposes the totally disproportionate and reckless Covid response we've seen.
Far left huh?

Thats funny since EVERYONE i know who is against these conspiracy theories like myself are CENTRAL RIGHT.

You should stop. Your hurting your own argument..

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Far left huh?

Thats funny since EVERYONE i know who is against these conspiracy theories like myself are CENTRAL RIGHT.

You should stop. Your hurting your own argument..

What argument?
I have simply not taken a vacccine or believed any of the narrative that goes along with it.
I have warned others that I have legitimate concerns that it is dangerous.

I will not be bullied with guilt & fear-mongering by members of the church anymore than I will by the government.
You are lashing out at everyone around you who won't validate you for being injected.

Status
Not open for further replies.