Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
How MUCH EFFORT, does it take, to ADD Jesus to a Lying False Propaganda?

How many, that did as such, Believe their LIES are from God?

I have one question for ALL of You...

Did The Holy Spirit instruct YOU to LIE and add God's Name to it?

Or, did SATAN instruct YOU?
This is a VALID QUESTION, that I would love to know the TRUE and HONEST ANSWER to!!

Because, no way God would EVER attach Himself to a LIE!
Impossible!

So, for God to be attached to a lie, means SOMEONE added God to the LIE!!

Jun 9, 2021
What floors me, this is A Christian, Based on Christ Website, and Professing Christians are lying like Sinners at a Bar!!

Jun 9, 2021
Why be Separate of the World, when Believers, will bring the World Inside?

Aug 2, 2021
What floors me, this is A Christian, Based on Christ Website, and Professing Christians are lying like Sinners at a Bar!!
Well then you better drop your membership, but quick!

Jun 9, 2021
I don't know what you're talking about. This thread keeps getting bumped up. I look at it & if it's being blitzed by vax-pushers
I usually ignore it. I can get all your opinions from MSM. Nothing to read that is any different.
BTW, there are 163 pages and I am on several of them.
Can you show me where I said for You, or anyone else, to get Vaxxed?
Can you show me where I even encouraged that type of Action?
Just show me ONE EXAMPLE where I said [do it] get Vaxxed?

Just one!

I don't believe in the Vaccinations!

So, i would love to see where I instructed anyone to get Vaxxed at!!

Aug 2, 2021
Or Maybe, this is why I found this Site, when I was searching for Christians to speak with?
We all know - thru the Word, that satan is a liar, deceiver and comes in sheeps clothing (white)

Let's share in the Bread of Life today as we also share in each others sufferings - James 5

Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. 8You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord [f]is at hand.
9Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door! 10My brethren, take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience. 11Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the Lord—that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful.
12But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your “Yes” be “Yes,” and your “No,” “No,” lest you fall into judgment.

i have to go now - PEACE

G

Godsgirl83

Looks to me like people are TRYING to let this thread fizzle AWAY, but SOMEONE wants to keep tooting a horn and bring it front and center.

Jun 9, 2021
Cracks me up, I never have EVER encouraged or directed anyone to get vaxxed, and I actually Oppose the Vax, but I am in the Pro-Vax Category! But, I am not really in that Category, I am just enemy to those Who got caught Lying and I pointed it out :LOL::ROFL::LOL:

Jun 9, 2021
Looks to me like people are TRYING to let this thread fizzle AWAY, but SOMEONE wants to keep tooting a horn and bring it front and center.
Is Covid and Vaccines still a Current Event?

Will there be More Deaths?

Will there be more examples where numbers don't add up?

As long as Covid exists, why would this thread End?

Jun 9, 2021
If the False Propaganda, that is honestly False, had been the "Truth," do you think this Thread would end, or would more Propaganda keep flooding these pages and trying to bury the Pro-Vaxxers?

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Cracks me up, I never have EVER encouraged or directed anyone to get vaxxed, and I actually Oppose the Vax, but I am in the Pro-Vax Category! But, I am not really in that Category, I am just enemy to those Who got caught Lying and I pointed it out :LOL::ROFL::LOL:
People - including Christians - are so primed to fight these days they will argue with you even when you agree with them.

G

Godsgirl83

funny how people can speak out of both sides of their MOUTH!
Funny how people can make comments back to back to back within minutes and start trying to pick fights when no one answers back RIGHT AWAY.
Some people do have lives and don't live connected to devices 24/7 therefore CAN NOT reply right away....
oh but, let's just keep posting replies back to back to back (look at time stamps) and get angry/hostile when there's no reply back RIGHT AWAY.

Jan 14, 2021
BTW, there are 163 pages and I am on several of them.
Can you show me where I said for You, or anyone else, to get Vaxxed?
Can you show me where I even encouraged that type of Action?
Just show me ONE EXAMPLE where I said [do it] get Vaxxed?

Just one!

I don't believe in the Vaccinations!

So, i would love to see where I instructed anyone to get Vaxxed at!!
Three examples:

"But Trump and Pence are not Naturally Science first kind of people. They are the kind of people. They are the kind of people that wouldn't TRUST and need to know what was all inside the Vaccination. And that for me is a good sign the Vaccination is Legit." - Post 683

The persuasion tactic here is logos. To make the argument that because someone likely has acted on hidden insider information and therefore others should take the same action accordingly for their own advantage. It is similar to making the argument that people should play the stock market according to Nancy Pelosi's husband stock plays on the premise that he uses her insider information to make informed decisions.

"If I have survived with no issue to this point, WHY, are so many of YOU afraid [...] to "DIE" if they get Vaccinated [...] IS MY FAITH IN GOD GREATER THAN YOURS" - Post 736

The persuasion tactic here is pathos in the form of somewhat playful goading. It's the equivalent to calling someone a coward in order to embolden fence sitters into action and simultaneously throw those with a choleric disposition off balance.

"[If it's mandated,] getting Vaccinated IS Obeying God!" - Post 836

The persuasion tactic here is ethos. Claiming that a government has unquestionable rightful authority to mandate anything they want based on an interpretation of scripture.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Three examples:

"But Trump and Pence are not Naturally Science first kind of people. They are the kind of people. They are the kind of people that wouldn't TRUST and need to know what was all inside the Vaccination. And that for me is a good sign the Vaccination is Legit." - Post 683

The persuasion tactic here is logos. To make the argument that because someone likely has acted on hidden insider information and therefore others should take the same action accordingly for their own advantage. It is similar to making the argument that people should play the stock market according to Nancy Pelosi's husband stock plays on the premise that he uses her insider information to make informed decisions.

"If I have survived with no issue to this point, WHY, are so many of YOU afraid [...] to "DIE" if they get Vaccinated [...] IS MY FAITH IN GOD GREATER THAN YOURS" - Post 736

The persuasion tactic here is pathos in the form of somewhat playful goading. It's the equivalent to calling someone a coward in order to embolden fence sitters into action and simultaneously throw those with a choleric disposition off balance.

"[If it's mandated,] getting Vaccinated IS Obeying God!" - Post 836

The persuasion tactic here is ethos. Claiming that a government has unquestionable rightful authority to mandate anything they want based on an interpretation of scripture.
lol, I dunno why but as I read your post I kept thinking of The Three Musketeers: Porthos, Athos, Aramis.

Don't mind me, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.