Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well, I know this is going off topic a little here, BUT
lately anytime I here someone use the phrase "COME ON MAN!" to try and get their point across or "win" their argument, I automatically tune out.......
:unsure: can't put my finger on the reason WHY :rolleyes: but there is just SOMETHING about the phrase "Come on man" that turns my attention to the speaker off.
It's really hard to take them seriously when they use phrases like "Come on man!"
"Come on man" is one of Biden's favorite sayings, usually followed by "Give me a break!"

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
What's sad is he could have been treated successfully with the frontline meds and have natural immunity built up and be safe now. Why would a government suppress such treatments? It's a dark day.
Exactly. My mom was super tired after covid, so her new doctor gave her B12 shots and she IMMEDIATELY felt better. Notice I say her NEW doctor because her old one had refused to give her any sort of treatment when she was having trouble breathing during the worse part of her covid. Dad had done previous research and knew exactly what she needed. So they went to the doctor that a trusted friend and former administrator of our hospital had suggested, and he got her everything she needed. He commented that he couldn't believe the other doctor wouldn't give her anything, considering her state of health. She got well very quickly after that. The problem isn't covid so much as it is doctors would rather let patients die than cross the narrative being pushed by the government.

E

eternally-gratefull

Exactly. My mom was super tired after covid, so her new doctor gave her B12 shots and she IMMEDIATELY felt better. Notice I say her NEW doctor because her old one had refused to give her any sort of treatment when she was having trouble breathing during the worse part of her covid. Dad had done previous research and knew exactly what she needed. So they went to the doctor that a trusted friend and former administrator of our hospital had suggested, and he got her everything she needed. He commented that he couldn't believe the other doctor wouldn't give her anything, considering her state of health. She got well very quickly after that. The problem isn't covid so much as it is doctors would rather let patients die than cross the narrative being pushed by the government.
while I agree with the fact her origional doctor is a fool and a fraud if he did nothing to help her

So say the problem is not covid I can not agree with. Not every medicine will help with every person. Each person has a unique situation. What works for one person may not work for another. Some may be so comprimised. nothing anyone can do would help them.

I have witnessed both..

Aug 2, 2021
War upon the minds and words has been asserted at all levels - each person must know their enemy and must make the decision to stand and defend themselves and their families with Truth.

Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you.
Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another

G

Godsgirl83

This buffoon is probably why:

either you know my humor well by now,
OR you read between the lines........
either way, (my device isn't showing the video right now, but if by "buffoon" you mean sleepy joe) you are correct

notmyown

May 26, 2016
... one last thing before i go enjoy holding my new baby grandson. (thank You, Lord!!)

i'm not ready to throw my brothers and sisters who took the covid shot under the bus. :(

if they did it after prayer, and with a clear conscience, that's between them and The Master.
they're not my servants.

Jun 9, 2021
As we approach 17,000 solely AMERICAN REPORTED deaths (minimum of 10 Xs MORE unreported) from the gene therapy, the cognitive dissonance seems to only grow stronger with those desperately trying to convince themselves that everything the “conspiracy theorists “ have said is true:

And remember, had these people gotten the virus, the overwhelming vast majority would have survived and then had natural immunity:

https://openvaers.com/covid-data
Let's be Real here:

LOOK where the information begins at?

The Graphene comes from a Disgraced Source.

The Gene Therapy is impossible or we would have Dinosaurs [they are using gene therapy to create Dinosaurs][do you see any dinosaurs?][Clearly Gene Therapy does not work and is impossible to work].

And NO ONE from the first FDA Approved batch is reporting issues, only in the second batch.

No One is Magnetic [only people 99% of the time are WOMEN due to the chemistry involving Menstration].

No one has a BLUE LIGHT where they were vaxxed using black light.

^
None of that has been proven!

YET, LOOK who believes it!!

Enough Said!

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
while I agree with the fact her origional doctor is a fool and a fraud if he did nothing to help her

So say the problem is not covid I can not agree with. Not every medicine will help with every person. Each person has a unique situation. What works for one person may not work for another. Some may be so comprimised. nothing anyone can do would help them.

I have witnessed both..
Yes, everyone is different. But the survival rate would rise even more from the current 99.8% if more doctor would actually treat their patients instead of telling them "go to the emergency room", which is common practice and also happens to almost absolutely have been where my mom contracted the covid from in the first place. This is quite convenient, considering if someone dies in a hospital they can get a huge bonus.

G

Godsgirl83

The phrase "come on man" is mockery.
The sayer of it uses it as a means to convey themself and their words as having more authority over yours.
Thus the reason for Biden and others like him using it often.

A mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning.
I know ;)

I have a hard enough time with sarcasm in real life.... let alone trying to type it :LOL:

Also, the phrase makes me think of a young child pleading with the older children to let him have his way.

G

Godsgirl83

Yep.

My wife worked with a 42 year old woman, with 3 kids, who got the “vaccine” , wasn’t seen for a week, then found out she died.

Her family never reported her death to VAERS, and thus she is one of the hundreds of thousands that have died from the vaccine yet weren’t reported.

I’m certain she and family would relish the chance to have gotten the virus, been sick for awhile, and then have immunity.

Now she’s dead!
Sadly, we know the family of a young pregnant woman who was convinced the safest thing for her and the unborn child was the shot. She died! The baby along with her!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

The family knows the true cause of death would not be reported. One family member even tried to sneak the information onto her facebook post about the loved ones passing........
I'm sure I don't have to tell you what happened to that post.

Jun 9, 2021
Well, I know this is going off topic a little here, BUT
lately anytime I here someone use the phrase "COME ON MAN!" to try and get their point across or "win" their argument, I automatically tune out.......
:unsure: can't put my finger on the reason WHY :rolleyes: but there is just SOMETHING about the phrase "Come on man" that turns my attention to the speaker off.
It's really hard to take them seriously when they use phrases like "Come on man!"
Biden reference :LOL::ROFL::LOL:

G

Godsgirl83

EXACTLY!

I think you are missing the whole point behind what I said about the use of the phrase "Come on man"
Because of the current use of that phrase by a certain person, things said by anyone else using that phrase can't be taken seriously.

IT IS /WAS A JOKE.

Jun 9, 2021
Yep.

My wife worked with a 42 year old woman, with 3 kids, who got the “vaccine” , wasn’t seen for a week, then found out she died.

Her family never reported her death to VAERS,
Is this like Colin Powell, being treated and DIED of Cancer but [[listed as]] Covid? ((and from your OWN Propaganda Source)) too, talk about priceless!!

G

Godsgirl83

"Come on man" is one of Biden's favorite sayings, usually followed by "Give me a break!"
oh tourist!

COME ON MAN!
GIVE ME I BREAK!

I know that
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
It was a sad attempt at digital sarcasm (hence the attempt of using the emojis to convey that :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

E

eternally-gratefull

Yes, everyone is different. But the survival rate would rise even more from the current 99.8% if more doctor would actually treat their patients instead of telling them "go to the emergency room", which is common practice and also happens to almost absolutely have been where my mom contracted the covid from in the first place. This is quite convenient, considering if someone dies in a hospital they can get a huge bonus.
Or it may just be that people at the doctors office do not want people coming into their offices putting them at risk. I was not alloud in my office. I had to do a video conference.

That does not excuse if I needed medical help of them not helping me or at least directing me to a place more able to help me. like what happened with your family member

we need to be careful making accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.