Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eternally-gratefull

it is sad when we get our proof from twitter.

So many people dieting. Yet you can only find it on twitter.

Oh what has this world come to.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
it is sad when we get our proof from twitter.

So many people dieting. Yet you can only find it on twitter.

Oh what has this world come to.
Still stalking me and trying to bully me I see.
You've stalked and bullied scores of people over the years here.

Your bullying and weak tactics will fail with me. So keep trying and displaying your ignorance,
A video is a video. It matters not at all where it came from. Just the content therein.

Here's another one. With factual, bloodwork proof:

Dr Nathan Thompson Shows The Damage On The Immune System After 2nd COVID Jab

Dr Nathan Thompson’s Jaw DROPPED when he Tested Someone’s Immune System After the 2nd Jab. This proves just how dangerous these covid-19 death shots are and what damage they are doing to your body and why so many people are dying and suffering side effects.

https://rumble.com/vnbqmm-october-4-2021.html

Dec 9, 2011
I totally EXPECT to SEE and WITNESS next couple days the Mandate drop, and there be a RE-CALL on Vaxxes and this will End the Covid Vax experience. Knowing Manufacturers have been caught Cheating, to Force Vax now would be Criminal!!

Anyone tells you to get Vaxxed KNOWING it's been proven to be Contaminated, NOW WE ARE IN SPIRITUAL TERRITORY!!

The difference being the GOVERNMENT ended this DEAL, so the GOVERNMENT is AWARE there are Contaminated Vials still out there. So, this would be the Government, not Fauci, forcing Death!!

Big Difference in how this can turn out!
America Is So divided,LORD help us.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Sweet Irony:

Pro Football COVID Update: Green Bay QB Rodgers Back Today After Taking Ivermectin, Pittsburgh QB Roethlisberger Vaccinated But Out with COVID

Oh and BTW, the Packers WITH unvaccinated Aaron Rodgers win 17 - 0 over Seattle.

Meanwhile, fully "vaccinated" Ben Roethlisberger, out with COVID infection, watches his Steelers TIE the hapless, winless, Detroit Lions 16 - 16!!

Dec 9, 2011
Sweet Irony:

Pro Football COVID Update: Green Bay QB Rodgers Back Today After Taking Ivermectin, Pittsburgh QB Roethlisberger Vaccinated But Out with COVID

Oh and BTW, the Packers WITH unvaccinated Aaron Rodgers win 17 - 0 over Seattle.

Meanwhile, fully "vaccinated" Ben Roethlisberger, out with COVID infection, watches his Steelers TIE the hapless, winless, Detroit Lions 16 - 16!!
That IS a trip.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
"Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28186008/

And yet people stand in line to take shots.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So, this would be the Government, not Fauci, forcing Death!!
Fauci speaks on behalf of the corrupt US government, so he is Dr. Death for all intents and purposes. Yet he roams free instead of being hanged at Nuremberg. Now all of a sudden this demonic person is publicly announcing to the world that the "vaccines" are worthless. So what does that make him?

On Friday Dr. Fauci told The New York Times podcast that the vaccines did not work as advertised and that Americans are in danger due to their waning immunity.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Doesn’t even talk about changing DNA at all. That’s a strawman.
He talks about how destructive the spike protein is to your system.

THIS, is what you said:
“ What an imagination. It's a shame that you have no facts to back it up”

There’s a huge difference between no facts, and facts you refuse to not only believe, but don’t even look at.

Here is more you can choose to ignore, but is still there whether you do or not:

Dr. Richard Fleming: Pfizer Vaccine Causes Blood Clots Under Microscope

“Add the Pfizer vaccine and the red blood cells lose their oxygen carrying capacity and the red blood cells start to clot... This is exactly what we are seeing with the VAERS reporting. This is exactly what we are seeing with neurologic harm, with cardiac harm, with blood clots occurring in the body. This is proof positive that these vaccines cause this type of damage under the microscope just by simply being added to the blood of a human being... I think it is time the FDA and CDC do their job instead of giving it lip-service."

https://www.brighteon.com/356290b3-c288-4bad-a804-d91810baf12c
Some people suffer some side effects. It is the same will all medications. Some people in certain age groups, very few by percentage, suffer blood clots from Astra Zeneca. I've had two jabs and I'm perfectly well. So are the vast majority of people who have been vaccinated with any of the approved vaccines.

Total Australian deaths from COVID about 1,800. Total US deaths 762,000. If Australia's death rate v population was the same ratio as the USA, at least 180,000 people would have died. That's conservative, the US population is more than 10 x Australia.

Some vaccinated people have died from COVID. Mostly they are immune system compromised and any infection would be dangerous.

Blood under a microscope is not the same as blood in the human body. It is not circulating, there are no inbuilt protections such as the body generates and no healing mechanisms.

I am against mandatory vaccination. I'm also against fear mongering and fake news masquerading as facts.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
America Is So divided,LORD help us.
if someone thinks all the vax side effect stories are true, they are part of the divide.

if one thinks none of them are true, they are part of the divide.

if one ( you for example) thinks the c d c tells the truth, they are a BIG part of the divide.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Some people suffer some side effects. It is the same will all medications. Some people in certain age groups, very few by percentage, suffer blood clots from Astra Zeneca. I've had two jabs and I'm perfectly well. So are the vast majority of people who have been vaccinated with any of the approved vaccines.

Total Australian deaths from COVID about 1,800. Total US deaths 762,000. If Australia's death rate v population was the same ratio as the USA, at least 180,000 people would have died. That's conservative, the US population is more than 10 x Australia.

Some vaccinated people have died from COVID. Mostly they are immune system compromised and any infection would be dangerous.

Blood under a microscope is not the same as blood in the human body. It is not circulating, there are no inbuilt protections such as the body generates and no healing mechanisms.

I am against mandatory vaccination. I'm also against fear mongering and fake news masquerading as facts.

i am against cops beating people bloody .

you have defended that.

so, there is that.

Jun 9, 2021
Sweet Irony:

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
In the case of this vaccination propaganda time i wouldn't say christians lack faith
More not thinking for themselves and falling prey. Not seeing the signs and reading the bible. No awareness just blindly swimming with the flow. No caution and no awareness.
When the enemy comes to give his mark some day, the ppl who got the vaccine will be the first to take the mark too.
This isnt about a vaccine for a deadly illness. Its total control and moving towards NWO. Digitalising everything and knowing everything about everyone.
Don't you think they can know a lot about you just by your cell phone?? Just a question people are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.