Vaccine Mandate For Me 🤔

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Does the scripture say we should not get vaccine? So how can you file on basis of religion?
You actually have multiple scriptures.

If you believe your body is a temple and watch what you consume like drugs, alcohol, or even food. Some also have issues with aborted fetal cells.

Or for me it was the mandate itself I had religious feelings against. Scriptures speaking on conscience, love your neighbor, and seek justice for the oppressed.

T

TheIndianGirl

Thank you. Is that something to worry about? Lol I tried not to read the details.
I have an autoimmune issue which does put me at a higher risk. I did take baby aspirin after the first dose because my friend who also has autoimmune condition said her doctor mentioned it is fine to take a baby aspirin if she has a fear of blood clots. Since I recently had a doctor appointment, I didn't want to bother making another appointment just to ask this question.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020

If you believe your body is a temple and watch what you consume like drugs, alcohol, or even food. Some also have issues with aborted fetal cells.

Or for me it was the mandate itself I had religious feelings against. Scriptures speaking on conscience, love your neighbor, and seek justice for the oppressed.
The deadline was today, I had my first shot this morning.
I see.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I have an autoimmune issue which does put me at a higher risk. I did take baby aspirin after the first dose because my friend who also has autoimmune condition said her doctor mentioned it is fine to take a baby aspirin if she has a fear of blood clots. Since I recently had a doctor appointment, I didn't want to bother making another appointment just to ask this question.
Oh okay, I'm just giving it to God and starting to prepare a plan B for future abuses of power. I have been wanting for awhile to get into the candle making business and this whole incident is a great motivator.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
choose ye this day...

You seem to be "in flux" with what God wants you to do. Happens to me a lot. Certainly a far cry from open rebellion and sometimes that wrestling is what was necessary to "cut through the chatter" of all this national noise and focus on our walk and our personal decisions in a changing landscape, that maybe we need a different setting to do that...or we work within where life has placed us. Definitely believing the Lord for wisdom and encouragement for you. Stay strong.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI

I thought that verse was related to sexual sin in the body.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
are you ok?
Of course nobody really LIKES needles, but it does gives you some immunity

I personally think that most people were afraid, and thats understandable, but God has not given us a spirit of fear.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
it is what comes OUT of a man that defiles him not what goes IN....hence masks....

Here, the wastewater is tested to see if communities have the virus.

Jan 14, 2021
are you ok?

I personally think that most people were afraid, and thats understandable, but God has not given us a spirit of fear.
Fear can be a motivator for some. "The unvaccinated are afraid" is certainly a narrative that they are pushing. Maybe some people abstain solely because of fear. In other cases people might engage in sober-minded risk analysis and come to the conclusion that abstaining from the jab has the least long-term consequence probability at the small cost of the short-term social discomfort from mandates. This calculation would be premised on a number of factors including age, comorbidities, lifestyle, and estimated long term potentials for cancers or compromised immunity from poor care or quality control in the vaccines and their development. Some may see the equation as "do you want to be uncomfortable for the near future? Or do you want the comforts but gamble your longterm health?"

It's not always a case of fear. But the more these mandates are pushed into the territory of "no jab no pay", the more the risk analysis shifts in favour of partaking. I'm not sure how many people can coast with no income when the wellbeing of their family relies on it. They know that, it's why the issue is being pushed in the coercive manner it is. You never saw these types mandates for smoking or obesity. Why now? Why this issue in particular?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
are you ok?

I would say it was fear that led many people to get vaccinated. I support vaccines but not mandates. For your government to force injections into your body despite your beliefs or medical condition, that is something to have justified anger against.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Fear can be a motivator for some. "The unvaccinated are afraid" is certainly a narrative that they are pushing. Maybe some people abstain solely because of fear. In other cases people might engage in sober-minded risk analysis and come to the conclusion that abstaining from the jab has the least long-term consequence probability at the small cost of the short-term social discomfort from mandates. This calculation would be premised on a number of factors including age, comorbidities, lifestyle, and estimated long term potentials for cancers or compromised immunity from poor care or quality control in the vaccines and their development. Some may see the equation as "do you want to be uncomfortable for the near future? Or do you want the comforts but gamble your longterm health?"

It's not always a case of fear. But the more these mandates are pushed into the territory of "no jab no pay", the more the risk analysis shifts in favour of partaking. I'm not sure how many people can coast with no income when the wellbeing of their family relies on it. They know that, it's why the issue is being pushed in the coercive manner it is. You never saw these types mandates for smoking or obesity. Why now? Why this issue in particular?
It is messed up. It more or less was the vaccinated who fell into the fear mongering that led to them getting a emergency use vaccine.

If people think further ahead and get life insurance then your family may benefit from long term Covid vaccine problems that lead to death. (Grim humor)

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
are you ok?

I personally think that most people were afraid, and tats understandable, but God has not given us a spirit of fear.
I faint at the sight of my own blood.

1634682486332.jpeg 1634682514132.jpeg 1634682534770.jpeg

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
I have been wanting for awhile to get into the candle making business and this whole incident is a great motivator.
Yep I agree with you. Everyone should be thinking about starting their own business as well as farming.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Yep I agree with you. Everyone should be thinking about starting their own business as well as farming.
I had one good year of farming and one bad. The grass and weeds just overwhelmed everything.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
My twenties and late teens was tormented with anxiety and panic attacks over almost anything medical. I would get all messed up before having anything done and would often pass out before anything was done to me. At one point I thought I was losing my mind as I could not control the anxiety. Feeling trapped within my own mind as a prison that ultimately had me feeling trapped at my house as it got to the point just getting in the car started panic attacks. Thankfully, God has done a lot of work in my life and I have found freedom without medication.