VALENTINE'S DAY MESSAGES - SINGLES REACH OUT......

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ok, JesusLives I'm with you! ;) Healthy Snax it is. I love hummus & bagel chips, fresh cold veggies, all kinds of fruit (and homemade fruit smoothies!), organic nuts of all kinds (raw, NOT roasted), salsa is a good substitute for those fatty dips, make your own thin-crust veggie pizzas with corn tortillas (they're delicious!), and create your own snax mixes with dried fruit & raw nuts. Anybody else have any other yummy healthy snack ideas??
snax.jpg
 
After Easter there is a looooong time before Halloween. But I hear this long stretch of time between Easter and Halloween has major retail stores worried, and they are planning to start a new holiday somewhere around June to manufacture a reason for people to spend more money and buy more gifts.

I wonder what chocolate wonder will be created to accompany that holiday?
 
mind if i cool you blue? maybe blue bug? lol ok ill just stick with blue lady bug
 
Happy valentine's day ppl :D
opps its late already but hey isn't Valentine should be in our spirit everyday?? like to love and care other ppl around us???
 
Happy valentine's day ppl :D
opps its late already but hey isn't Valentine should be in our spirit everyday?? like to love and care other ppl around us???

I like the way you think but I can't handle all that chocolate....just the love.. and care about the peeps....
 
Man! THANKS for the laughs! Going through those was a mixture of funny/amusing/disturbing/and intense... Awkward-fun!

watamote2%25255B5%25255D.jpg


N.E.Ways... Happy Valentine's Day Y'all! ...you know...from the future...or, wait...in the future? When you get there? Here? You know what I mean...

images



P.S.> Who knew that St. Valentine's Day had become so sexualilzed?! O-O *see my above descriptors for reactions to that experience*
 
To each and every one of my friends here on CC.

valentines-day-funny-32.jpg

And I truly mean this for both of you. :o
 
Glad someone resurrected this thread and just wanted to wish everyone on CC a Happy Valentine's Day. Please feel free to share a message and send Valentine's to who ever you want.... This one is for everyone and of course it comes with cookies....it's a Blond thing...

~


~
 
I promised that I wasn't going to spend 'spending to save money this year so I cashed in a reward on one of the credit cards and we will still get to go out and eat for Valentine's Day at the Bone Fish Grill so that is my gift to tourist and he knows it....lol

But this Valentine is for my Real Valentine married a year and few months now.....Hugs Tourist....

~