Van attack mosque

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 17, 2013
This is the reason for organized religion.

So's we fight each other.

It work.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Do you have a link for this?

Dec 17, 2013
I don't know how to post link, it's on the world news...just put "world news" into Google.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
The fact that many conservatives are justifying this makes me loathe them even more. No empathy and hypocritical beyond belief.

Jun 7, 2017
Here is a link if this works

London mosque attack: Latest updates - CNN.com

If it did not work, it's front page news
That's easy enough to find on your own
Be mindful there is not too many details
Just yet about this story
It is fresh off the press
But from what I have read
The attacker is middle aged
And was captured alive
One person is dead
But quite a few survived
So we'll find out more in time

Dec 17, 2013
Well it look like some religious fanatic is doing to them what they religious fanatic doing to other.

Now it gonna get real hot in the world,the whole place gonna turn into a war zone with gang(religion) against gang(religion).

Which will give just cause for martial law.

But don't fret none,as terrible as it is it's supposed to happen.

It a mean to an end.

All people got to do is have absolute faith in God and He will be there for you when it's all over.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Well it look like some religious fanatic is doing to them what they religious fanatic doing to other.

Now it gonna get real hot in the world,the whole place gonna turn into a war zone with gang(religion) against gang(religion).

It a mean to an end.

All people got to do is have absolute faith in God and He will be there for you when it's all over.
True, as long as that God is Jesus Christ, otherwise He will be there, and you will stand before Him, honestly I think you will be on your face before Him, but it will be for judgement. There is only 1 way you will be happy on that day, just 1.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014

I dont think thats likely. I mean, yeah some people will seek revenge for the deaths caused by Muslim terrorists, but Christianity does not teach to seek vengence, it in fact commands to love your enemies. So I dont believe there will be a massive rise of Christians to gather against Muslims. If anything, it will be a few occurrences of small acts done by one or two people, who arent really Christian, but are heritage-Christians, who feel that their culture needs to be protected.

U

Ugly

This is the reason for organized religion.

So's we fight each other.

It work.
He says as an active member of a fellowship site for one of those "organized relgions".

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
The person has been named as Darren Osbourne age 47 from Cardiff. He hired a van and drove into a crowd of worshippers coming out of a Mosque. I person ws dead and eight injured three of which have serious injuries. The person who was killed was an elderly man who was actually receiving first aid at the time for a suspected heart attack. It is not yet known whether he died from illness or from injuries.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015

It a mean to an end.

No it isn't. Here we have ONE repeat ONE possible lone Nut not thousands taking to the streets.

G

grif101

The fact that many conservatives are justifying this makes me loathe them even more. No empathy and hypocritical beyond belief.
I'm a conservative and I don't think like that. In fact, I don't know anyone who does. And I don't loathe you. Jesus calls us to love one another, different view points or not.

M

Miri

Lord I pray that what ever is behind the unrest in the UK, will be torn down and
the plans come to nothing. I pray strongholds will be overcome, mindsets of violence
will not flourish. I pray for a release of your grace and a release of your Holy Spirit
across this country bringing conviction, healing and your true salvation. Amen

Dec 3, 2016
Well, it's hard to have empathy for a religion that goes around killing people all the time... when some of them get killed.

It kinda smacks of they reaped what they sow.

I dont think thats likely. I mean, yeah some people will seek revenge for the deaths caused by Muslim terrorists, but Christianity does not teach to seek vengence
There's plenty of people around that are not Christians that would like to take revenge on muzlims... and of course the left and the media (who is on the left) will claim it was a Christian as they always do cause they are ugly and they momma dresses them funny and they ain't got no home trainin.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Do you want to provoke more terrorist attacks?
Because this is how you provoke more terrorist attacks

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Do you want to provoke more terrorist attacks?
Because this is how you provoke more terrorist attacks

Who was that in response to?

Or was it just a general response to the topic? Im like 99% no one on this site would argue that what this guy did was absolutely wrong. I dont agree that THIS is what causes Islamic terror, but I would definitely agree that those who do fight in allahs way will claim it as justification.

Dec 17, 2013
Yeah you right,all them stuff done in the past?

They just innocent little mistake, not like they had anything to do with the current state of the world.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Viewing every Moslim as a Terrorist or sympathiser is like seeing every White American Christian as a possible Klu Klux Clan member