Venard

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm pretty good thanks.
How about you.
What's happening at your end?

fdbb130f6efd2769fda28ee90163cc91.jpg

 
That's a rather short introduction. :) Me, I'm doing just peachy keen. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
 
Hi! Sir Venard :) Welcome to CC :) yayy hope u will like it here :) nice to meet you ❤





God bless you ❤
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
Hahahhah please you can have them all :D I'll make some more yay :D
Nom nom, yum, thank you, Sweetmorningdew :)

But I did not eat them all; I only had two :o

I left some for Vernard, Waggles, Jerry, Joe, and you! :D

Joseph, please excuse my poetic license ;)