Video Games

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Hey guys! Its been a while since Ive started a thread. Did anyone watch the cringefest that was E3 this year? Looking forward to any games? Any retro gamers here?

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Ive only been playing world of warcraft on the computer....
And some smaller games on my phonw

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Ive only been playing world of warcraft on the computer....
And some smaller games on my phonw
Never tried WOW but its been around for a very long time now. I was more into Diablo when I was younger. It was pretty much the original top down Strategy RPG and even more so was Warcraft the precursor to WOW

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Never tried WOW but its been around for a very long time now. I was more into Diablo when I was younger. It was pretty much the original top down Strategy RPG and even more so was Warcraft the precursor to WOW
I used to play leagues of angels but when they did something with thea server all I did was gone and since then i didnt go back.
Wow is pretty cool. The movie of the game gives u the storyline so u knoe why and what ur playing lol.
Just sadly u gotta pay it monthlY

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I have played Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Fortnite (average) and then them old school ones lol.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I have played Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Fortnite (average) and then them old school ones lol.
Played call of duty too but the one that I have sucks. Played through the storyline in less than a week... i didnt even play lonh just a hour or so for 4 days and it was done. Lol
I see fortnite and will never understand why people love it so much

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Played call of duty too but the one that I have sucks. Played through the storyline in less than a week... i didnt even play lonh just a hour or so for 4 days and it was done. Lol
I don’t play FN that much, not even a regular but my younger sister does and she’s obsessed lol.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I used to play leagues of angels but when they did something with thea server all I did was gone and since then i didnt go back.
Wow is pretty cool. The movie of the game gives u the storyline so u knoe why and what ur playing lol.
It was one of the first pay to play games I think. Waaay before mobile games hit the market. Right now Im playing Disegea 5. Sailor Moon Super S and Hyrule Warriors

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I honestly cant see why any FPS is so popular all you do is shoot and duck lol. I played Doom and Golden Eye 64 back in the day. They where fun but not enough to play for hours on end

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I believe the first 2 call of duties actually had decent storylines. But the more that come out the trashier it gets. Activision the company makes them a while back stated thats all they will do from now on is make COD. I don't know if they changed that or not. I hope they did they used to make some great games not just a yearly cash grab that people who think there gamers play lol

U

Ugly

Not a "gamer" but I play WoW, Heros of the Storm and Fortnite Battle Royale.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Not a "gamer" but I play WoW, Heros of the Storm and Fortnite Battle Royale.
Fortnite seems to be the hip new thing and Ive never even touched it and I probably never will because I am terrible at FPS

U

Ugly

Fortnite seems to be the hip new thing and Ive never even touched it and I probably never will because I am terrible at FPS
It's actually a third person shooter. And I'm horrible at such games as well. Really at games in general. But I still play a few.
My ex's 11 year old asked me to play, so I installed it to play with him. Then I got hooked haha.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Pacman, Space Invasion, Pong...........not much since.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
It's actually a third person shooter. And I'm horrible at such games as well. Really at games in general. But I still play a few.
My ex's 11 year old asked me to play, so I installed it to play with him. Then I got hooked haha.
Shows how much I know about the game lol Yeah I've played through Resident Evil 4 a few times thats how good it is! To make a gamer who genrerally dislikes the shooting genre to play mulitple times is a feat lol