Virgin single 24

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2020
Hey there I'm a virgin man from New York looking for a lovely virgin woman maybe I'll find her lol. Yeah right

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Why the sarcasm? There are many great people here and interesting forums. Let people get a chance to know you and you may end up finding some great friendships.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey there I'm a virgin man from New York looking for a lovely virgin woman maybe I'll find her lol. Yeah right
Maybe, maybe not. Is virginity one of your standards when considering a prospective mate? Would you rather consider a virgin who is selfish and inconsiderate or a woman, not a virgin, who is generous and considerate? Regardless, glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

May 25, 2020
Maybe, maybe not. Is virginity one of your standards when considering a prospective mate? Would you rather consider a virgin who is selfish and inconsiderate or a woman, not a virgin, who is generous and considerate? Regardless, glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
I mean everyone is different with different personalities being a virgin was always my standard it's fine if she did oral once or twice but being a virgin was always my dream to have that connection but unfortunately the dream is dieing

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I mean everyone is different with different personalities being a virgin was always my standard it's fine if she did oral once or twice but being a virgin was always my dream to have that connection but unfortunately the dream is dieing
The thing is, the older you become the amount of prospective women who are still virgins will dwindle. Besides being a virgin what are the other criteria you have set when in consideration of a future spouse? I would not consider a woman who participated in oral sex chaste even though she is technically physically still a virgin.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This belongs in a different forum, not the Introductions forum..

May 25, 2020
The thing is, the older you become the amount of prospective women who are still virgins will dwindle. Besides being a virgin what are the other criteria you have set when in consideration of a future spouse? I would not consider a woman who participated in oral sex chaste even though she is technically physically still a virgin.
Well I dont mind if she did oral once or twice because I have gotten oral however it was something I didnt want but I still want to be fair. Besides that everything a woman should be cool fun respectful understanding. etc. There are other things I dont like tatts piercings bad attitudes dressing very revealing. However I always make exceptions cuz I dont have good luck you cant get everything

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and I'd say head on over to the Single's Forum and there's a thread in survey form where you can state your preferences. God bless you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well I dont mind if she did oral once or twice because I have gotten oral however it was something I didnt want but I still want to be fair. Besides that everything a woman should be cool fun respectful understanding. etc. There are other things I dont like tatts piercings bad attitudes dressing very revealing. However I always make exceptions cuz I dont have good luck you cant get everything
Based on this post I would not consider you to be a virgin even in a technical sense.

May 25, 2020
Yet you participated in that activity. It's time that you start taking responsibility for your actions and stop playing role of the victim.
Ur words a very hurtful I did not want the oral period n did not like it. I am a victim. I do take responsibility for being weak but even so I am a virgin I Didnt go around getting oral from the whole world to then claim to be virgin. That's different. I have never had sex n if you read what I wrote I said I wouldnt mind if she did oral once or twice even tho our situations are different I'm still tryna be fair

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ur words a very hurtful I did not want the oral period n did not like it. I am a victim. I do take responsibility for being weak but even so I am a virgin I Didnt go around getting oral from the whole world to then claim to be virgin. That's different. I have never had sex n if you read what I wrote I said I wouldnt mind if she did oral once or twice even tho our situations are different I'm still tryna be fair
Regardless of whether you enjoyed it or not you made the choice to participate.

My counsel is to stop harping about how you are a virgin as it makes you sound disingenuous at best and dishonest at worse. You might consider placing the emphasis on any good qualities you believe you have and forget about touting how you are a virgin.

You are no angel in regards to sexual purity that's for sure. I believe that most men and women your age and above aren't either so you're not alone in this regards.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but trying to help you and to do that I have to offer an honest assessment of where I believe that you currently stand in the endeavor of attracting a mate suitable for marriage.

May 25, 2020
Regardless of whether you enjoyed it or not you made the choice to participate.

My counsel is to stop harping about how you are a virgin as it makes you sound disingenuous at best and dishonest at worse. You might consider placing the emphasis on any good qualities you believe you have and forget about touting how you are a virgin.

You are no angel in regards to sexual purity that's for sure. I believe that most men and women your age and above aren't either so you're not alone in this regards.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but trying to help you and to do that I have to offer an honest assessment of where I believe that you currently stand in the endeavor of attracting a mate suitable for marriage.
Please do not leave anymore comments on this you clearly dont know what a virgin is and you have not been in my shoes when you feel that things are out of control and you feel that u couldn't get out of a situation then u can speak when every woman has hurt you your whole life and you have felt weak then you can speak you have no idea wat ur talking about I never claimed to be an angel Angel's are only in heaven. I claimed to be a virgin which is true I've never had sex never gave oral or any other sexual thing yes I got oral but I didnt want it and I didnt like ever been in that situation it doesnt feel good u only get tht card if I wanted to do tht. Plz leave me alone

Status
Not open for further replies.