Visceral Trust Unbridled

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
It is amazing the difference one concept, when truly practiced and applied, can make on our lives. I am speaking again on the word trust and the depth of its meaning. Yes, we are blessed when we can rest in trusting that we r truly loved by our loves, it soothes our knowing. Trusting our Lord and Savior, though, is such a profound anchor to every aspect of our lives, in such a way that nothing or no one else can even compare. It is more than just a casual belief that stands on the foundational principles of there being a God.

The trusting that I am once again addressing is a certainty that not only is there a God, but one that is so invested in our well-being; One that loves us in such an unshakable, such a grand, and yes delicious way. When we step out of His way and truly trust that He has no desire to do anything other than bring us closer and closer to Him, we can rest. I mean truly soak up such a state of peace, that only a divine and full breath of Yaweh can bring.

I have had bucket lists of wonderful things from things I'd like to learn, to places I'd love to explore, to experiences I yearn to know. All those things do seem wonderful, the possibilities and hopes of what is to come are still there, but not like before. Now, regardless the circumstances of my being, I feel less restless, less concerned, less anxious, less unloved, less unaware, less fearful, but more at ease, more content, more joyful, more blessed, more held. It is like a warm day, lying in a hammock, feeling a cool breeze tingle the senses, smelling crisp air, hearing a babbling brook. Yes, trusting in my Lord and Savior is a bucket list experience that keeps on blessing.

Have I arrived...NO WAY! Am I never again to experience struggle, both petty and substantial...ABSOLUTELY! Dare I say, perhaps more than I have yet experienced but still His Presence has arrived and now I am abiding in Him as never before. It is all about Him and His grip on us and our ability to grasp His work within and then cherish Him for who and what He is. His yoke and burden are light, and ready for the taking. He is that selfless, He is that sufficient, He is that generous, He is that worthy.

Let's share Him, and watch His Tender Mercies and Love grow, like an epidemic as we have never seen before. Let's do this together. Let's walk with integrity, mercy extended, applying love, in all ways, leading with Him in our hearts and minds.

Yes, let's together grab a hold of His Love, trusting Him fully, so we can live our lives more fully, loving others more often, more readily, and more deeply, more richly.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9

And now, O Lord God , thou art that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant:
2 Samuel 7:28

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord , hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Psalms 9:10

But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord , because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Psalms 13:5‭-‬6

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
Psalms 84:12

He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.
Proverbs 11:28

Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.
Daniel 6:23

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:13

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6

The verses go on and on of Him and His promises to tend to us always, if only we trust in Him fully. Oh I pray this for all of us. I pray, regardless of any and all circumstance, we lean on Him, more and more, loving Him and others exponentially, resting in His Precious and unbridled Certainty.

I love you all and may God Bless you and yours.