Visual attraction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019
I am a 300lb, GODLY man, 6ft tall. Ladys...how attracted are you on this statement?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I am a 300lb, GODLY man, 6ft tall. Ladys...how attracted are you on this statement?
Great thread topic.

I'm guessing the 300 lbs. is meant to be slightly daunting?

My high school boyfriend was about 5'10", maybe slightly shorter, and, I can't remember how much he weighed (it was a long time ago), but I want to say it was around 260. He didn't look particularly heavy because he had a big frame (if you compared his wrist to mine, it was about 1 1/2 the size of mine.)

So, I think it all depends.

6 feet tall and 300 pounds might not be nearly as "heavy" as it initially might sound.

My concern would be more about if he's healthy for his height and natural skeletal structure, and if not, is he working towards positive change in his life.

I can't draw any conclusions without knowing the person, but I would appreciate the honesty in this statement.

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019
Great thread topic.

I'm guessing the 300 lbs. is meant to be slightly daunting?

My high school boyfriend was about 5'10", maybe slightly shorter, and, I can't remember how much he weighed (it was a long time ago), but I want to say it was around 260. He didn't look particularly heavy because he had a big frame (if you compared his wrist to mine, it was about 1 1/2 the size of mine.)

So, I think it all depends.

6 feet tall and 300 pounds might not be nearly as "heavy" as it initially might sound.

My concern would be more about if he's healthy for his height and natural skeletal structure, and if not, is he working towards positive change in his life.

I can't draw any conclusions without knowing the person, but I would appreciate the honesty in this statement.
You miss, are AWESOME. Thank you for that amazing response..
I am a 6' 300lb Christian man with a LOT of muscle.. 😊.
I come from a background that most American women don't understand. All they see is my build and looks..
Your response?

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Is that really you in the profile pic? Are you russian? Are you a doctor?
I'm cracking up Tinker - and it's full scale. I can't help it. Are you russian?? He ain't russian anywhere. He's 300 pounds.

Oh man, I'm so sorry Mikhal.... this just reminds me of my best friend in h.s. We called him 6 by 6. He was 6 feet tall and about 6 feet wide, but by gosh he had my back like no other and I loved him. We would laugh like never since.

And "are you a doctor?" (still laughing) no, but I need to see one.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
If a man or woman has looks but not a good heart, it really means nothing.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
I'm cracking up Tinker - and it's full scale. I can't help it. Are you russian?? He ain't russian anywhere. He's 300 pounds.

Oh man, I'm so sorry Mikhal.... this just reminds me of my best friend in h.s. We called him 6 by 6. He was 6 feet tall and about 6 feet wide, but by gosh he had my back like no other and I loved him. We would laugh like never since.

And "are you a doctor?" (still laughing) no, but I need to see one.
Let me explain @17Bees . I was just reminded of doctor mike, the sexiest russian doctor alive. His real name is Mikhal.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I am a DANE....with lots of tattoos
My guess is you are putting too much emphasis on physical looks. Isn't that the way you always have (the tattoos)? If you are not obese or deformed, work more on your mind. Attract them to that. Changing ones mental outlook will change how his mind functions. This only works if you are humble. When humble, God will work it for your good.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
You miss, are AWESOME. Thank you for that amazing response..
I am a 6' 300lb Christian man with a LOT of muscle.. 😊.
I come from a background that most American women don't understand. All they see is my build and looks..
Your response?
Looks are important -- I don't think anyone can truly deny that.

But the state of the heart is definitely the most important matter.

And, I understand what you're saying. I've had the blessing of meeting a few different types of people, and some cultures/families/genetics are just built differently than others, with each one having its own beauty.

For instance, on the opposite end of the scale:

I occasionally view diet/exercise videos on YouTube, and I came across a video of an Asian guy who was built like the Hulk.

It seriously looked like someone had attached an Asian face to a 'roided-up (filled with steroids) Caucasian body. The face and the build just did not seem to match at all. Now, this guy was socially handsome -- meaning, he was what social media would say was good-looking -- and I give him nothing but credit for wanting to be in good physical shape.

But for some reason, that type of body on an Asian man (to me at least) just did NOT look right at all. There was something very bloated and unnatural about it, and not something I would normally be attracted to because of how out-of-place it looked (but that's just me.)

I'm more drawn to a person who tries to be the best they can be while working within the range God gave them. :)

(I also agree with the old saying that the most attractive person can suddenly seem ugly if they have an ugly heart, and a person who seems average might seem become beautiful in your eyes when you get to know them.) :)

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019
My guess is you are putting too much emphasis on physical looks. Isn't that the way you always have (the tattoos)? If you are not obese or deformed, work more on your mind. Attract them to that. Changing ones mental outlook will change how his mind functions. This only works if you are humble. When humble, God will work it for your good.
In this case, our mother stole us from our dad and took us to Mexico, a 3rd world country... i grew up there.. by 13yrs i had been stabbed twice and shot once.. but i knew GOD. I prayed for them...

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
In this case, our mother stole us from our dad and took us to Mexico, a 3rd world country... i grew up there.. by 13yrs i had been stabbed twice and shot once.. but i knew GOD. I prayed for them...
Very sorry to hear this, Mikhal. :(

I certainly hope you're in a better situation now?

What would you like for us to pray for you?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

And, I understand what you're saying. I've had the blessing of meeting a few different types of people, and some cultures/families/genetics are just built differently than others, with each one having its own beauty.

I occasionally view diet/exercise videos on YouTube, and I came across a video of an Asian guy who was built like the Hulk.

It seriously looked like someone had attached an Asian face to a 'roided-up (filled with steroids) Caucasian body. The face and the build just did not seem to match at all. Now, this guy was socially handsome -- meaning, he was what social media would say was good-looking -- and I give him nothing but credit for wanting to be in good physical shape.

But for some reason, that type of body on an Asian man (to me at least) just did NOT look right at all. There was something very bloated and unnatural about it, and not something I would normally be attracted to because of how out-of-place it looked (but that's just me.)

I'm more drawn to a person who tries to be the best they can be while working within the range God gave them. :)

(I also agree with the old saying that the most attractive person can suddenly seem ugly if they have an ugly heart, and a person who seems average might seem become beautiful in your eyes when you get to know them.) :)
I like the way you write seoulsearch. You should have your own blog, column or something. Is it what you do for a job, that is writing or at least a hobby?

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019

Lol, you are amazing, you are BEAUTIFUL

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I feel your pain. I was raised in a dysfunctional family in South-central Los Angeles (WATTS). My widowed mother and grandmother lived in two two-bedroom houses next to each other. We were about 18 in number and we just raised ourselves. We were lucky in that only one landed in prison. You become self-sufficient very quickly. I will pray you find someone Mikhal.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I like the way you write seoulsearch. You should have your own blog, column or something. Is it what you do for a job, that is writing or at least a hobby?
Thanks very much, Ruby.

Alas, the only places I write are here and in personal correspondence. :) I try to reread my posts before putting them up but you'll almost always find an error or two -- I wouldn't have the patience to do any professional writing. ;) Though at some of my jobs, I volunteered to write a couple of handbooks/guides, and while it almost drove me batty :D, I do seem to enjoy that type of work.

However, I like it when I can do it on my terms -- anything else, and I'm afraid of it turning into a drudgery and obligation. I appreciate the kind words though!!!

And I very much enjoy your posts as well. I stop to read them every time I'm scrolling through the forums. :)

Lol, you are amazing, you are BEAUTIFUL

Aw, thank you so much.

*shrugs and kind of shyly kicks her feet at the ground*

I was always a nerd in school... and I'll always kind of see myself that way, but thank you.

And, if you ask the people here who have known me a while (like Pippy), they can also tell you I can be pretty darn grumpy as well! :)

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019
I feel your pain. I was raised in a dysfunctional family in South-central Los Angeles (WATTS). My widowed mother and grandmother lived in two two-bedroom houses next to each other. We were about 18 in number and we just raised ourselves. We were lucky in that only one landed in prison. You become self-sufficient very quickly. I will pray you find someone Mikhal.
We were taken to playa de ROSARITO.. baja California 😊