Sagacious would be one who is sage like.. ummm so to have the wisdom of a sage.... I think it has to be seasoned with sage.. like a turkey.
or someone who is like an old soul or just plain old.
's all that and a bag of quips.
Sagacious would be one who is sage like.. ummm so to have the wisdom of a sage.... I think it has to be seasoned with sage.. like a turkey.
or someone who is like an old soul or just plain old.
*Lynx nods with profound sagacity.
I'm a nerd, so I have recognized all these words. I don't recommend being a nerd... it makes people look at you funny when you use a word you think explains exactly what you mean, but they have no idea what you said.
Wait, your actual name is Isaac?A quip is a light joke, usually a very short one. If you have an issue with something, that's a quibble.
And as my name is Isaac, and as Isaac means laughter, and as I seem to try to live up to my name... I guess I'm eudaimonic. (I will allow the e instead of i in "eudaemonic" though, as it is an official alternative spelling.)
I heard somebody say Newton invented calculus during a plague. Now THAT'S isolation! They also commented that you would have to be very, very bored to invent calculus.
Very clever! Niche. Hmmm...
I was hoping that most of these words would stump the average English speaker. So I think we are doing well.
So Calculus.. wow, at least you could wrap your mind around that beast enough to entertain it for a semester.
I never made it that far. I took a left at Albuquerque missing the road sine and cosine and went off on a mathematical tangent. Well no tangent actually, lol.