Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2016
Or do, for Lettuce anyway. He really was mixed up for a while
Yeah, that's the downside of the satanic music he listens to... he gets confused easily.

I'm sure he's a nice chap but misguided into listening to satanic music.

He does need our prayers.

D

Depleted

Or he's just trolling. Sounds like a troll from that.
No. Troll is over used here. I've seen Lettuce over the long-term on this site. He used to be sane. He lost that, and I suspect because he got off meds his doctor said to use.

Trolls just like starting flame wars.

D

Depleted

Just try to ignore him, he's not going to speak in the reasonable way you would want him to. It's not worth it
Disagreeing is unreasonable? Jaime doesn't go around telling everyone else what we must do. He tells us what he chooses to do. Seems reasonable to me, even if I disagree with him.

Dec 3, 2016
Trolls = anyone you disagree with that you endevor to shut up by calling them names, reporting them to mods, talkin 'bout they momma... anything to get rid of them because how dare they disagree with others!

D

Depleted

you say to the woman who repeatedly lied and made false claims and took passive aggressive digs

are all of you lost?
No. People on this site tend to stick by each other after a bit. Often we lose sight of what's going on. It happens.

Dec 16, 2012
Compared to Doctor Jesus... they don't know squat! All they are doing is experimenting by throwing drugs at the problem to see what might stick. Any igmo could do that if he could write prescriptions!

Mankind without the Lord is ignorant which is why mankind is failing at every endeavor because the wisdom of man is garbage compared to the wisdom of the Lord.

Jesus gots it going on... mankind, not so much.
Excellent post. Certain sectors of society are so ill informed about the dangers of medication and don't do nearly enough research or attain some kind of an education about natural remedies and alternatives. How their conditions relate to their lifestyle ('food'/poison intake and little to no exercise) and could be either totally overcome or managed optimally with wholesome measures. Having no understanding of what God's word says in these matters on par with laziness and taking the 'easy' route can amount to or aggravate poor health permanently.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
o_O lettucepray your a good friend of mine ok.. listen.. God made medicine. God made plants and things like that, which have a effect on our bodies.
Whatever we eat had a effect on us because there are substances in it that can make u sick, stronger,...etc
If we were to go by what you are saying, we cannot eat nor drink anything anymore.
Should we take eeeeverything we are perscribed?? nope
Things have side effects so it most likely wasnt for you.
Ill say stay away from homeopathic meds at a certain level. But damning all medication evil..no brother just no ((hugs))
He's
not here anymore but he kind of went over board, as people have lived with medication, and people have died without it.
A lot of Pharmacy meds. are made from a root base of the leaves from the Rain Forest's In Brazil, and other places. I'm not sure how much of a percent of it is from the natural base of the leaves. In the bible theres a scripture that says, God has made a leaf for every disease. WEre yet to know that, but the Pharmacies do use the Leaves. Not all drugs are good, even they have banned many of them, but without many also, many would be not survive. Sorry he misunderstood. I know there's a lot of writings, and people tend to believe one person, more than going with the insight of what the Lord has given us, his holy spirit, Dr.s are not evil, and even one of the disciples Jesus picked was a Physician, if I'm not mistaken.

Dec 16, 2012
This is a fantastic article which illustrates so much of the problem, the solution and the notorious 'easy way out' which wraps pill poppers in a safe excuse making cocoon to do no research, seek an education and make the necessary lifestyle changes which are the night and day difference to their issues.

BBC show on how pills may be making us MORE ill | Daily Mail Online

Jim2244

Apr 30, 2018
It is very interesting to read posts here! On one hand, the author of the thread persuaded me that I'm not too suspicious about taking meds. I always find out info about them online first (by the way, there is a good source that allows to read descriptions of medications - canadapharmacy.com, I use it from time to time for this purpose). On the other hand, there are cases when we can't recover without pills, so we have to take them. What I know for sure is that it is very important to be careful with medications and buy them only by prescription and use only trustworthy sources.

Feb 24, 2019
I have recently decided to wean myself off of substances that were prescribed to me. This is probably not recommended for all, because discomfort can definitely be experienced... but please, please PLEASE know that the pharmacy is rooted in poison, a discipline of alchemy, a sworn oath to the Caduceus. I was on medicine that effected many sites of different receptors in your brain, one of them namely effecting dopamine. The effect of this... made me complacent with doing absolutely NOTHING in life. I read an article somewhere online from a scientific journal... and i encourage people to find out where it is that had said something to the effect of rats that had been experimented on to inhibit dopamine, had regular access to food six inches in front of their face. And EVERY rat that was experimented on DIED of starvation, because of it's lack of motivation to move SIX INCHES to food. Apologies to pharmacists and doctors, but I can't lie about the horrors of what you practice. The word pharmacy is derived from the word pharmakeia.. let me impart this knowlege... from a google search i found a wikipedia article and i quote: The word pharmacy is derived from its root word pharma, which had first been used sometime in the 15th–17th centuries. However, the original Greek roots from pharmakos imply sorcery or even poison. ... The Greek word Pharmakeia (Greek: φαρμακεία) derives from pharmakon (φάρμακον), meaning "drug", "medicine" (or "poison"). It is so important to renounce the pharmacy because it is a path to death. If you need an antibiotic... Eat 2-3 cloves of raw garlic on an EMPTY stomache, yeah, its going to be spicy as all heck, but it contains a chemical called Allicin, reported to be "not found effective due to lack of research" or some excuse by the powers that be that want to hide Gods remedies for us. If you have strep throat... Gargle some diluted apple cider vinegar a few times during the day, a nice honest man once told me his wife did this and the next morning her white pustules were GONE. As well as the pain and infection. RESEARCH what works... If it's scientifically dismissed as heresay... Remember who they commited heresay against first. Keep your blood a healthy alkaline, treat your temple as Holy, Don't be sick, you don't know it but being afflicted is a sin. Fasting brings preservation and healing. Cancer is NOT a death sentence, but trusting in your money to fix it through the ignorant doctors who administer chemotherapy is. Luke, 10:21... "21 At that same time Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit, and he said, “O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike. Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way." Im sorry, but if you're a doctor, you've made enough money off the poor. It's the Job I ASKED FOR to break the chains of the oppressed, and may this message reach as MANY PEOPLE as it can. Go ahead, PLEASE blaspheme against what I'm saying, Because we know who you did that to first. Every lie you tell is a Crucifiction of the Truth. STAY AWAY FROM PHARMACY!
By singling-out the pharmacy as the problem you lose the big-picture. 1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world..."
If you are a rat and you eat cakes and movies and sports and games and puzzles and box-sets and holidays and 'special-offers' and all the other worldly things you will not move the 6 inches you need to get to the Bread of Life, which you are commanded to eat. John 6:29 "The work of God is to believe in the One He has sent".
Constantly, morning, noon and night retaining the big-picture of God and salvation through Jesus Christ is what enables us to overcome the world and pass from death into life. Focus on that picture alone and don't get bogged down in endless discussions which cause much thinking which kills faith........ Just Believe!