Lately, all the things of life, the world, struggles, (well we all have them
)have just seemed so huge.
Ive prayed and asked Jesus just how does one live, walk in the world and yet be no longer of the world, when the world just keeps trying to grab at ones feet and pull one down under.
I was again asking this last night, what does one look to in faith?
When the scripture about Jesus walking on water and Peter walking to Him came to mind.
We all have read how Jesus was walking on the waters, when Peter saw this, he asked Jesus how, and Jesus said faith.
So Peter decided he would walk to Jesus on the waters also.
Peter took a few steps, and then looked away from Jesus and doubted, it was then Peter sank like a rock.
Of course, Jesus reached out to Peter and lifted him up, bringing safely to the boat.
So as I considered this, I saw clearly the it was when Peter took his eyes off Jesus, that doubt entered him.
It was in this, that I saw that faith, must also keep ones eyes on Jesus, for He is the way, and faith requires Jesus for success.
I also considered that when Peter lost sight for a moment, thus doubting, that Jesus remained faithful, giving Peter His hand, so he would be safe.
I also considered again, how many waters refurs to confusion, storms, difficulties.
It all was again so simply given, the way through all the worldly storms, confusion, struggles .
That in all we seek and learn, it is the simplest, that the way, the truth and the life is realised.
Faith in Jesus!
For we walk by faith, not in what is seen, but our eyes on Jesus, even though we do not yet see Him.
For by faith, with our eyes on Jesus, we will walk confidently across any difficlt waters that the world tries to set before us.
Even greater still, it that if we do for a brief moment of doubt, take our eyes off Jesus.
He will remain faithful, lifting us up with His hand, so we will not sink.
And bring us to a safe place.
Thankyou Lord Jesus!!!!
I am so greatful, for this simple understanding given in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
That we all, can walk upon the many difficult waters that the world may place in our path, as long as we keep our eyes on Jesus, and even if in a moment of weakness, loss of sight comes upon us, doubt, Jesus will remain faithful , keeping us safe with His hand holding us always.
Just wanted to share this gift given in Jesus.
God bless
pickles
Ive prayed and asked Jesus just how does one live, walk in the world and yet be no longer of the world, when the world just keeps trying to grab at ones feet and pull one down under.
I was again asking this last night, what does one look to in faith?
When the scripture about Jesus walking on water and Peter walking to Him came to mind.
We all have read how Jesus was walking on the waters, when Peter saw this, he asked Jesus how, and Jesus said faith.
So Peter decided he would walk to Jesus on the waters also.
Peter took a few steps, and then looked away from Jesus and doubted, it was then Peter sank like a rock.
Of course, Jesus reached out to Peter and lifted him up, bringing safely to the boat.
So as I considered this, I saw clearly the it was when Peter took his eyes off Jesus, that doubt entered him.
It was in this, that I saw that faith, must also keep ones eyes on Jesus, for He is the way, and faith requires Jesus for success.
I also considered that when Peter lost sight for a moment, thus doubting, that Jesus remained faithful, giving Peter His hand, so he would be safe.
I also considered again, how many waters refurs to confusion, storms, difficulties.
It all was again so simply given, the way through all the worldly storms, confusion, struggles .
That in all we seek and learn, it is the simplest, that the way, the truth and the life is realised.
Faith in Jesus!
For we walk by faith, not in what is seen, but our eyes on Jesus, even though we do not yet see Him.
For by faith, with our eyes on Jesus, we will walk confidently across any difficlt waters that the world tries to set before us.
Even greater still, it that if we do for a brief moment of doubt, take our eyes off Jesus.
He will remain faithful, lifting us up with His hand, so we will not sink.
And bring us to a safe place.
Thankyou Lord Jesus!!!!
I am so greatful, for this simple understanding given in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
That we all, can walk upon the many difficult waters that the world may place in our path, as long as we keep our eyes on Jesus, and even if in a moment of weakness, loss of sight comes upon us, doubt, Jesus will remain faithful , keeping us safe with His hand holding us always.
Just wanted to share this gift given in Jesus.
God bless
pickles