Walking with Yeshua sure does put a pep in my step...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Member
Nov 4, 2014
6,700
7,164
113
Oh how fun it is to share the little flowery moments with you. From my almost 12 year old re-dedicating her life to the Lord, to my other precious grandchildren getting awards at school, the joy and rejoicing of my heart is right in line with the birds singing on this days harmonious beauty.

The weather is so refreshing, just about perfect. The fall crisp air made the coffee sipping so cozy this morning. By late morning, the air had warmed up to a very comfortable, think I'll take a nap outside feeling. Tonight, maybe i’ll light my first fire for this fall and winter season. I can't begin to tell you the peace derived when I take my sanctuary of a home and give it that humble little cabinesque ambiance.

Hmmm, getting stoked and fired up just thinking about it. Yup, while eating a yummy and healthy dinner and maybe some hot water with lemon, I think I'll get all snug as I allow the warm blazes to embrace and comfort my senses.

Ahhhhh, it is moments like this, when l am reflecting on the simple abundance that I think on Jeremiah 29:11…

For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the Lord , 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.


While I am not oblivious to times of turmoil and sorrow, it would be a shame to negate the bountiful treasures also found in the day to day walk with Yeshua.

Thank You Lord, for walking with You puts a pep in my step!!!
 
Hi CharliRenee,
It's my weekend with the kids and we were talking about building a fire in the pit outside, plus grilling some bbq also. We will do that tomorrow.
If you don't mind me asking, you call him "Yeshua". So, I was wondering if you just refer to Jesus by his Jewish name, or if you also study Messianic Judaism as well?
Rodney
 
Hi CharliRenee,
It's my weekend with the kids and we were talking about building a fire in the pit outside, plus grilling some bbq also. We will do that tomorrow.
If you don't mind me asking, you call him "Yeshua". So, I was wondering if you just refer to Jesus by his Jewish name, or if you also study Messianic Judaism as well?
Rodney
Oh how wonderful, how old are your kiddos? It sounds like fun. I am studying the torah, and I feel like I am on a brand new journey, Rod. He has been opening my eyes to things that I thought I wasn't interested in but like Jeremiah 15:16 and Proverbs 25:2 combined, I have found so much joy in seeking a matter out, if that makes sense. Anyway, probably too much info.

I use Yeshua because it seems more accurate to me. I am learning many Jewish mannerisms and traditions and it is helping me build my faith in Yud Heh Vav Heh.
 
Wow!.. You study Torah too! I'm not Jewish, but I've been following the torah portions schedule for a few years now. I actually have a Jewish calendar and although I don't celebrate the holidays, I do keep up with them.

My girls are 27 and 16. The boys are 21, 18, and 10. Yep, five in all. No grandchildren, I'm not in a hurry for any, but sometimes deep down, I long for the day when I do have them.

Rodney
 
Wow!.. You study Torah too! I'm not Jewish, but I've been following the torah portions schedule for a few years now. I actually have a Jewish calendar and although I don't celebrate the holidays, I do keep up with them.

My girls are 27 and 16. The boys are 21, 18, and 10. Yep, five in all. No grandchildren, I'm not in a hurry for any, but sometimes deep down, I long for the day when I do have them.

Rodney
Rod, it will be wonderful, but u still have wee ones, how blessed you are. I totally understand your appreciation for the Torah portions. I still have so much to study and learn.