Want More Fellowship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 23, 2020
Hey guys! Was searching for online Christian community yesterday and found this website. I'm a late-teen and have been feeling a bit lonely ever since quarantine started and I was abruptly torn out of my college Christian community. I'd love to get more Christian fellowship in addition to my family (who I live with and who are Christians) and talking to friends over the phone. I'm single and am interested in a romantic relationship, but am not quite sure if this is a good site for seeking a relationship (anonymity problems). Would love to get to know y'all! Also, I would upload a picture of myself and use my real name but I don't want to be susceptible to trolls or internet weirdos getting my information.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys! Was searching for online Christian community yesterday and found this website. I'm a late-teen and have been feeling a bit lonely ever since quarantine started and I was abruptly torn out of my college Christian community. I'd love to get more Christian fellowship in addition to my family (who I live with and who are Christians) and talking to friends over the phone. I'm single and am interested in a romantic relationship, but am not quite sure if this is a good site for seeking a relationship (anonymity problems). Would love to get to know y'all! Also, I would upload a picture of myself and use my real name but I don't want to be susceptible to trolls or internet weirdos getting my information.
Welcome to CC.
Yes, the posts on the site are public, even to those not members. So anything too personal is good to keep out of threads.
If you try to use this site to find a gf it will probably not work. Those on here who are reputable and known aren't looking to be prowled on, and anyone else would be totally random and no way of knowing who or what kind of person they are.
So better to see if anything comes together naturally than make a point to seek someone out.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello and welcome to CC, brother Ben!:) Can't help much with the :love: thingy (weirdo and gender problems:geek::giggle:), but fellowship sounds great!:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi BenOrlando welcome to CC! My advise is to head over to the Single's Forum, however I can't think of any teenagers on here who want to get romantically involved. Also check out the Christian Teens Forum a good place to get to know others your age group. God bless you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to have you onboard with us. I used to live in a suburb of Orlando for over 20 years. There will be ample opportunity for fellowship. Welcome to CC.

Linda629

Jun 26, 2020
Hello Ben. Nice to meet you.