Want to play.......I Spy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hey everyone!

Let's play I Spy! Guess from the picture below, you only get three guesses per person and if no one guesses correctly then, the player gets to go again!

Ready?!

I spy with my little eye............something yellow! :giggle::D(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hey everyone!

Let's play I Spy! Guess from the picture below, you only get three guesses per person and if no one guesses correctly then, the player gets to go again!

Ready?!

I spy with my little eye............something yellow! :giggle::D(y)

Yikes! The I Spy picture didn’t post! Sorry everyone...... I seem to be having technical difficulties....lol! :giggle:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Yikes! The I Spy picture didn’t post! Sorry everyone...... I seem to be having technical difficulties....lol! :giggle:
Wow, the I Spy picture did post! I don't know why I couldn't see it on my iPhone? :unsure:

The smiley face bottom right.

@Lafftur
Correct, Mii! It is the yellow smiley face at the bottom right. :love:(y)

Your turn!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Wow, the I Spy picture did post! I don't know why I couldn't see it on my iPhone? :unsure:

Correct, Mii! It is the yellow smiley face at the bottom right. :love:(y)

Your turn!
What?! No way!

Hmm, I spy something light pink. (there seem to be a few shades of pink)

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm......is it the light pink clothespin in the bottom right? :unsure:
Nope

Hint: It also contains two other colors (technically black isn't a color though)

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Well I'll be away a few days. It's near a metallic colored clock and a fan.

I've enjoyed it. Pick someone else to go I suppose.

@Lafftur

Ik I said "final hint" and this isn't a hint. It's the location lol. It is an accessory of this creature. You also didn't guess so I suppose I may have been vague when I said if you don't guess. I meant if your guess was incorrect ;)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Well I'll be away a few days. It's near a metallic colored clock and a fan.

I've enjoyed it. Pick someone else to go I suppose.

@Lafftur

Ik I said "final hint" and this isn't a hint. It's the location lol. It is an accessory of this creature. You also didn't guess so I suppose I may have been vague when I said if you don't guess. I meant if your guess was incorrect ;)
I give up! lol! :giggle: You win, Mii!

Be safe and look forward to your return! :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Whoa!!! @Mii - you are sneaky!! The pink crown on the green octopus?!!!! That was a tough "I Spy" object! :oops:

1600443091407.png

It's your turn again.......go easy on us! lol! :giggle::love:(y)