Warning Against Women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2021
This is what happens when MEN fail to assume the role of spiritual leadership that God has given them. Look at all the women in American politics. Look at where our nation is today.
You've heard the saying: 'why fix what isn't broken....'

Satan's Plan from the Garden - "why fix what is broken"

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Arguably, the Preacher's problem was that he "sought" through a thousand women for the one he was looking for.

This is a huge problem with today's "free love" (easy premarital sex) philosophy. Someone may have several sexual partners before they meet the person they want to marry. But then the one they marry simply may not be as good in bed as one of their exes.

Now they are stuck in a marriage where they truly love their spouse, but there's always the memory of better sex in the back of their mind making them dissatisfied with what they have.
In context, if I understand that correctly that is not talking about sexual partners but rather he's only found one man that pleaseth God and no women that pleaseth God.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Why does the Bible warn men against women and not women against men?
God told fathers to keep their daughters away from intermarrying men from Hittite, Girgashite, Amorite, Canaanite, Perizzite, Hivite and Jebusite because they would turn them away from following God to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you. Deuteronomy 7:3

God warned Israeli fathers against marrying their daughters to idolatrous men.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Why does the Bible warn men against women and not women against men?
I am going to answer a question with a question.

Why does the Bible state that a "he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD," but the Bible DOES NOT state that she who gets a husband gets a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord?
Proverbs 18:22

Why does the Bible state a husband can trust his virtuous wife, and that husband will have no lack of gain, but the Bible DOES NOT state that a wife can trust her virtuous husband, and that wife will have no lack of gain?
Pro 31:11

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com

Why does the Bible state that a "he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD," but the Bible DOES NOT state that she who gets a husband gets a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord?

Why does the Bible state a husband can trust his virtuous wife, and that husband will have no lack of gain, but the Bible DOES NOT state that a wife can trust her virtuous husband, and that wife will have no lack of gain?
Maybe because women aren't supposed to be actively hunting husbands for themselves... though that is unavoidable in modern society since families don't encourage/arrange marriages in the first world usually.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Be careful what you say.

The Garden incident IS the REASON.
You error is that you think that was an isolated incident instead of the progression of satan and sin from Genesis to Revelation.

I hope you will bear with a little of my foolishness, but you are already doing that. I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. For I promised you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ.
I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ. 2 Cor 11:1-3

A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, and then Eve.
And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression.
Women, however, will be saved through childbearing, if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

But Jezebel his wife came to him, and said to him, “Why is your spirit so sullen that you eat no food?”
6He said to her, “Because I spoke to Naboth the Jezreelite, and said to him, ‘Give me your vineyard for money; or else, if it pleases you, I will give you another vineyard for it.’ And he answered, ‘I will not give you my vineyard.’ ”
7Then Jezebel his wife said to him, “You now exercise authority over Israel! Arise, eat food, and let your heart be cheerful;
I will give you the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite.”

‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel,
who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. And on her forehead a name was written:
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.
I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.
Jezebel's evil example is very often used as an indictment against women having a voice (say so) and against women in leadership positions. Jezebel and Ataliah were evil queens in the Bible, and there is a long list of evil, rebellious kings (men) in the Bible too. Evil kings (men) who rebelled against God and led those under their authority (wives, children, the entire nation) astray. There are more evil kings mentioned in the Bible than there are evil queens. Most of the kings of Israel were evil.

King Saul made decisions that displeased God. As a result, faminie came upon the land. In order to right Saul's wrong, 7 of his sons were killed. (2 Sam 21:2-9)
The Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord tormented Saul. (1 Sam 16:14-16, 23)(1 Sam 18:10)

God promised King Jeroboam, the son of Nebat, a secure kingdom and a long lasting dynasty if he would trust the LORD, but Jeroboam didn't believe God would deliver on his promise. In order to achieve security, he abolished the national worship of the LORD and inaugurated the golden calf cult. Sexual immorality had long been part of calf worship. Jeroboam led the children of Israel into sin against God (1 Ki 11:25 - 14:20; 2 Ch 10:1 - 13:20). Jeroboam became the prototype of an evil king. Several kings who ruled after him followed his example and continued to lead the children of Israel into sin:

Jeroboam's son Nadab became king over Israel during the second year of the reign of King Asa over Judah. He reigned over Israel for two years, practicing what the LORD considered to be evil, living the way his father did, committing sins, and leading Israel to sin (1 Ki 15:25-26).

Later, a message came from the LORD to Hanani's son Jehu. It was directed to rebuke Baasha, and this is what it said: I raised you from the dirt to become Commander-in-Chief over my people Israel, but you've been living like Jeroboam, you've been leading my people Israel into sin, and you've been provoking me to anger with their sins (1 Ki 16:2).

When Zimri observed that the city had been captured, he retreated into the king's palace, set fire to the citadel, and died when the palace burned down around him because of the sins that he committed by doing what the LORD considered to be evil, living like Jeroboam did, and sinning so as to lead Israel into sin (1 Kings 16:18).

Omri practiced what the LORD considered to be evil, doing far more evil than anyone who had reigned before him. He lived just like Nebat's son Jeroboam, and by his sin he led Israel into sin, provoking the LORD God of Israel with their idolatry (1 Ki 16:25).

Ahab asked Elijah, "So you've found me, my enemy?" Elijah answered, "I found you. Because you sold yourself to do what the LORD considers evil. 21So I am going to bring evil on you. I will destroy your descendants. I will destroy every male in Ahab's [house], whether slave or freeman in Israel. 22 I will make your family like the family of Jeroboam (Nebat's son) and like the house of Baasha, son of Ahijah, because you made me furious. You led Israel to sin." (1 Ki 21:20-22)

Ahab's son Ahaziah became king over Israel in Samaria in the seventeenth year of King Jehoshaphat of Judah. He reigned for two years over Israel. He practiced what the Lord considered to be evil by living life like his father and mother did. He lived like Nebat's son Jeroboam, who led Israel into sin (1 Ki 22:51).

Jehoahaz son of Jehu began to rule over Israel in the twenty-third year of King Joash’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria seventeen years. 2 But he did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He followed the example of Jeroboam son of Nebat, continuing the sins that Jeroboam had led Israel to commit. 3 So the LORD was very angry with Israel, and he allowed King Hazael of Aram and his son Ben-hadad to defeat them repeatedly (2 Ki 13:1-3).

Jehoash son of Jehoahaz began to rule over Israel in the thirty-seventh year of King Joash’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria sixteen years. 11But he did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Ki 13:10-11).

Jeroboam II, the son of Jehoash, began to rule over Israel in the fifteenth year of King Amaziah’s reign in Judah. Jeroboam reigned in Samaria forty-one years. 24He did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Ki 14:23-24).

Zechariah son of Jeroboam II began to rule over Israel in the thirty-eighth year of King Uzziah’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria six months. 9 Zechariah did what was evil in the LORD’s sight, as his ancestors had done. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Kings 15:8-9).

Menahem son of Gadi began to rule over Israel in the thirty-ninth year of King Uzziah’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria ten years. 18 But Menahem did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. During his entire reign, he refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Kings 15:17-18).

Pekahiah son of Menahem began to rule over Israel in the fiftieth year of King Uzziah’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria two years. 24But Pekahiah did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Kings 15:23-24).

Pekah son of Remaliah began to rule over Israel in the fifty-second year of King Uzziah’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria twenty years. 28But Pekah did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Kings 15:27-28).

More than likely, you will not hear those who so readily point to Jezebel's evil example as an indictment against women in leadership quoting verses about the wickedness of the evil, rebellious kings of Israel and how those evil kings abused their power, turned their backs on God and led those under their authority (wives, children, the entire nation) away from God and into national idolatry.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Maybe because women aren't supposed to be actively hunting husbands for themselves... though that is unavoidable in modern society since families don't encourage/arrange marriages in the first world usually.
I never said anything about women "hunting husbands" or women "finding husbands." I was very selective with my wording. I said she who "gets" a husband. In other words women get husbands, when they get married. Yet, the Bible does not state a woman gets a good thing or obtains favor from the Lord when she marries.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019

I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this question?

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Jezebel's evil example is very often used as an indictment against women having a voice (say so) and against women in leadership positions. Jezebel and Ataliah were evil queens in the Bible, and there is a long list of evil, rebellious kings (men) in the Bible too. Evil kings (men) who rebelled against God and led those under their authority (wives, children, the entire nation) astray. There are more evil kings mentioned in the Bible than there are evil queens. Most of the kings of Israel were evil.

King Saul made decisions that displeased God. As a result, faminie came upon the land. In order to right Saul's wrong, 7 of his sons were killed. (2 Sam 21:2-9)
The Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord tormented Saul. (1 Sam 16:14-16, 23)(1 Sam 18:10)

God promised King Jeroboam, the son of Nebat, a secure kingdom and a long lasting dynasty if he would trust the LORD, but Jeroboam didn't believe God would deliver on his promise. In order to achieve security, he abolished the national worship of the LORD and inaugurated the golden calf cult. Sexual immorality had long been part of calf worship. Jeroboam led the children of Israel into sin against God (1 Ki 11:25 - 14:20; 2 Ch 10:1 - 13:20). Jeroboam became the prototype of an evil king. Several kings who ruled after him followed his example and continued to lead the children of Israel into sin:

Jeroboam's son Nadab became king over Israel during the second year of the reign of King Asa over Judah. He reigned over Israel for two years, practicing what the LORD considered to be evil, living the way his father did, committing sins, and leading Israel to sin (1 Ki 15:25-26).

Later, a message came from the LORD to Hanani's son Jehu. It was directed to rebuke Baasha, and this is what it said: I raised you from the dirt to become Commander-in-Chief over my people Israel, but you've been living like Jeroboam, you've been leading my people Israel into sin, and you've been provoking me to anger with their sins (1 Ki 16:2).

When Zimri observed that the city had been captured, he retreated into the king's palace, set fire to the citadel, and died when the palace burned down around him because of the sins that he committed by doing what the LORD considered to be evil, living like Jeroboam did, and sinning so as to lead Israel into sin (1 Kings 16:18).

Omri practiced what the LORD considered to be evil, doing far more evil than anyone who had reigned before him. He lived just like Nebat's son Jeroboam, and by his sin he led Israel into sin, provoking the LORD God of Israel with their idolatry (1 Ki 16:25).

Ahab asked Elijah, "So you've found me, my enemy?" Elijah answered, "I found you. Because you sold yourself to do what the LORD considers evil. 21So I am going to bring evil on you. I will destroy your descendants. I will destroy every male in Ahab's [house], whether slave or freeman in Israel. 22 I will make your family like the family of Jeroboam (Nebat's son) and like the house of Baasha, son of Ahijah, because you made me furious. You led Israel to sin." (1 Ki 21:20-22)

Ahab's son Ahaziah became king over Israel in Samaria in the seventeenth year of King Jehoshaphat of Judah. He reigned for two years over Israel. He practiced what the Lord considered to be evil by living life like his father and mother did. He lived like Nebat's son Jeroboam, who led Israel into sin (1 Ki 22:51).

Jehoahaz son of Jehu began to rule over Israel in the twenty-third year of King Joash’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria seventeen years. 2 But he did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He followed the example of Jeroboam son of Nebat, continuing the sins that Jeroboam had led Israel to commit. 3 So the LORD was very angry with Israel, and he allowed King Hazael of Aram and his son Ben-hadad to defeat them repeatedly (2 Ki 13:1-3).

Jehoash son of Jehoahaz began to rule over Israel in the thirty-seventh year of King Joash’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria sixteen years. 11But he did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Ki 13:10-11).

Jeroboam II, the son of Jehoash, began to rule over Israel in the fifteenth year of King Amaziah’s reign in Judah. Jeroboam reigned in Samaria forty-one years. 24He did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Ki 14:23-24).

Zechariah son of Jeroboam II began to rule over Israel in the thirty-eighth year of King Uzziah’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria six months. 9 Zechariah did what was evil in the LORD’s sight, as his ancestors had done. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Kings 15:8-9).

Menahem son of Gadi began to rule over Israel in the thirty-ninth year of King Uzziah’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria ten years. 18 But Menahem did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. During his entire reign, he refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Kings 15:17-18).

Pekahiah son of Menahem began to rule over Israel in the fiftieth year of King Uzziah’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria two years. 24But Pekahiah did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Kings 15:23-24).

Pekah son of Remaliah began to rule over Israel in the fifty-second year of King Uzziah’s reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria twenty years. 28But Pekah did what was evil in the LORD’s sight. He refused to turn from the sins that Jeroboam son of Nebat had led Israel to commit (2 Kings 15:27-28).

More than likely, you will not hear those who so readily point to Jezebel's evil example as an indictment against women in leadership quoting verses about the wickedness of the evil, rebellious kings of Israel and how those evil kings abused their power, turned their backs on God and led those under their authority (wives, children, the entire nation) away from God and into national idolatry.
So, my question was not about who's eviler. I think it is very well established that humanity including both male and female are evil. I was asking why the Bible warns men specifically about women and doesn't seem to specify warnings to women about men. And I'm not sure he was quoting Jezebel's example as a way to say that men are not evil but rather using it to give an example of possibly why the Bible warns men against women?

My post was not to diminish women and elevate men nor to elevate women and diminish men. I do not consider modern day feminism biblical. Women are highly capable of holding positions of authority and do so with or without anyone using Jezebel's example as an obstacle. And I also do not believe that women can do anything men can do, that is a blatant lie circulated by society. Sure, women have and do what men are supposed to do and not because they were made to do these things but rather as an outcome of men failing women and society. Women have had to step in the role of men because let's be honest here men are lacking but so are women. Women got use to playing the role of men that now they have lost or forgotten the role of being a woman.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I was asking why the Bible warns men specifically about women and doesn't seem to specify warnings to women about men.
The fundamental reason is that men are easily seduced, and often fail to see the "honey traps". There are examples in the Bible (Delilah being a good example) and also in real life. Therefore there is a warning about Jezebel in Revelation, where the seduction is not just physical but also spiritual (going all the way back to Solomon): Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, [physical] and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. [spiritual] (Rev 2:20). While this was true for that church in Thyatira, it has general application throughout church history and to the present time.

Thyatira was a city in the district of Lydia, and there was much idolatry mingled with fornication: "It was a nature worship, which at times became wild and sensuous. By the side of the supreme god Medeus stood the sun-god Attis, as in Phrygia the chief object of the popular cult. He was at once the son and bridegroom of Cybele (q.v.) or Cybebe, the mother of the gods, whose image carved by Broteas, son of Tantalus, was adored on the cliffs of Sipylus (Paus. iii. 22). The cult may have been brought westward by the Hittites who have left memorials of themselves in the pseudo-Sesostris figures of Kara-bel (between Sardis and Ephesus) as well as in the figure of the Mothergoddess, the so-called Niobe. At Ephesus, where she was adored under the form of a meteoric stone, she was identified with the Greek Artemis (see also Great Mother Of The Gods)." https://theodora.com/encyclopedia/l2/lydia.html

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
The fundamental reason is that men are easily seduced, and often fail to see the "honey traps". There are examples in the Bible (Delilah being a good example) and also in real life. Therefore there is a warning about Jezebel in Revelation, where the seduction is not just physical but also spiritual (going all the way back to Solomon): Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, [physical] and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. [spiritual] (Rev 2:20). While this was true for that church in Thyatira, it has general application throughout church history and to the present time.

Thyatira was a city in the district of Lydia, and there was much idolatry mingled with fornication: "It was a nature worship, which at times became wild and sensuous. By the side of the supreme god Medeus stood the sun-god Attis, as in Phrygia the chief object of the popular cult. He was at once the son and bridegroom of Cybele (q.v.) or Cybebe, the mother of the gods, whose image carved by Broteas, son of Tantalus, was adored on the cliffs of Sipylus (Paus. iii. 22). The cult may have been brought westward by the Hittites who have left memorials of themselves in the pseudo-Sesostris figures of Kara-bel (between Sardis and Ephesus) as well as in the figure of the Mothergoddess, the so-called Niobe. At Ephesus, where she was adored under the form of a meteoric stone, she was identified with the Greek Artemis (see also Great Mother Of The Gods)." https://theodora.com/encyclopedia/l2/lydia.html
Does easily seduced indicate lack of discernment or simply not caring? Yea and the physical goes hand in hand with the spiritual. I think it first affects the physical, then the spiritual.

Aug 2, 2021

Does not change nor impact, in any way, what satan's plan is and how God strictly warns us of this working thru women.
Satan working thru women to control the flow of sin thru men is his plan as the Holy Spirit declares.

God's Plan from the Beginning has not changed.

Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you. 3But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 4Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head. 5But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved. 6For if a woman is not covered, let her also be shorn. But if it is shameful for a woman to be shorn or shaved, let her be covered.
7For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God;
but woman is the glory of man.
8For man is not from woman, but woman from man.
9Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man.
10For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. 11Nevertheless, neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. 12For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God.

Jan 12, 2022
To be specific though indeed all of all the evil kingdom will perish: to the topic it is the evil men and the evil women, the spiritual kingdom of Mystery Babylon, kingdom of whores and abominations. All that drink that evil spirit's golden cup are in her kingdom, that's what happened to them when they had sex but did not stay with their one like is the good way, they become slaves and soldiers to that spirit and thus part of its kingdom and army. Deceivers deceiving each other.

They have a fate which is in the Lake of Fire at the end of this whole corrupted creation and the end of days. If you listen to the strong songs they sing against us and even against each other you can hear the echo from the future in their choirs, a faint foreshadowing echo of the smoke of their torment that rises up forever.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Does not change nor impact, in any way, what satan's plan is and how God strictly warns us of this working thru women.
Satan working thru women to control the flow of sin thru men is his plan as the Holy Spirit declares.

God's Plan from the Beginning has not changed.

Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you. 3But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 4Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head. 5But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved. 6For if a woman is not covered, let her also be shorn. But if it is shameful for a woman to be shorn or shaved, let her be covered.
7For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God;
but woman is the glory of man.
8For man is not from woman, but woman from man.
9Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man.
10For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. 11Nevertheless, neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. 12For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God.
1 Corinthians 11:2-12 is true. No denying that.

Yet, 1 Corinthians 11:2-12 does not negate the fact that God/Bible called out the sins and consequences of evil women like Queen Jezebel, AND God/Bible called out the sins and consequences of evil men like the various kings of Israel.

God/Bible doesn't exclusively address the sins and consequences of evil women without also addressing the sins and consequences of evil men. God is equitable that way.

No one is good except God alone. Mark 10:18

I am drawing attention to how so many in church will call out the sinfulness of women (i.e. Jezebel) but remain completely to primarily silent about the sinfulness of men. That’s not how the Bible addresses sin and wickedness. The Bible addresses the sins of both genders.

for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23

Aug 2, 2021

Yet, 1 Corinthians 11:2-12 does not negate the fact that God/Bible called out the sins and consequences of evil women like Queen Jezebel, AND God/Bible called out the sins and consequences of evil men like the various kings of Israel.

God/Bible doesn't exclusively address the sins and consequences of evil women without also addressing the sins and consequences of evil men. God is equitable that way.

I am drawing attention to how so many in church will call out the sinfulness of women (i.e. Jezebel) but remain completely to primarily silent about the sinfulness of men. That’s not how the Bible addresses sin and wickedness. The Bible addresses the sins of both genders.

I am with you 100% on the balance of Scripture calling out the sinful nature of men and women.

The point i am emphasizing is that which God calls us to FIRST recognize.

PEACE

Aug 2, 2021

The Holy Spirit points out that the workings of satan brought sin into the world, FIRST thru the women for she will always be the main manipulative target just as Scripture declares.

Both man and woman are helpless apart from God and accountable to God.

Read the Genesis Garden account again. God was very specific in his Order.

Satan exalted the woman over the man in the Garden and he does so even more now then ever before.

Read again what Jezebel said for she was the one whom satan had complete power and control over = just as in the Garden.

But Jezebel his wife came to him, and said to him, “Why is your spirit so sullen that you eat no food?”
6He said to her, “Because I spoke to Naboth the Jezreelite, and said to him, ‘Give me your vineyard for money; or else, if it pleases you, I will give you another vineyard for it.’ And he answered, ‘I will not give you my vineyard.’ ”
7Then Jezebel his wife said to him, “You now exercise authority over Israel! Arise, eat food, and let your heart be cheerful;
I will give you the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite.”

This is satan, in the woman over the man..........his perfect Plan.

‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel,
who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. And on her forehead a name was written:
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.
I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

Follow the CLEAR WARNING of the Holy Spirit.