Warning. Biden administration are pushing for a major war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joh17

Mar 9, 2021
Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on it seems.

I can´t say much about the sources below. There are probably many more. Just thought i should add some more information.

First the Biden laptop and CCP connection.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...ity-risk-if-he-becomes-president-experts-say/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...iden-says-labeling-Russian-leader-killer.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...-are-being-moved-place-major-war-middle-east/

https://www.workers.org/2021/01/54104/

Was thinking that if we tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we could prevent the war and what may be a planned destruction of America. Have posted this in lots of groups and sites on Facebook but now i am blocked from posting there. Please help.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on it seems.

I can´t say much about the sources below. There are probably many more. Just thought i should add some more information.

First the Biden laptop and CCP connection.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...ity-risk-if-he-becomes-president-experts-say/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...iden-says-labeling-Russian-leader-killer.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...-are-being-moved-place-major-war-middle-east/

https://www.workers.org/2021/01/54104/

Was thinking that if we tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we could prevent the war and what may be a planned destruction of America. Have posted this in lots of groups and sites on Facebook but now i am blocked from posting there. Please help.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Yeah, I heard Putin wanted to have a live debate with Biden, and Putin said something to the fact of, it takes one to know one. This was in retaliation of Biden supposedly calling Putin a murderer.

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, it's not like we have any control over world politics, being in lockdown. One could think the world is preparing for war with the lockdowns, only essential services, and essential activities.

Do you think there will be any war protests in the future???

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Do you think there will be any war protests in the future???
If there have been no serious protests against COVID tyranny in North America, there will be no war protests either. And a war is unlikely since China has already won the war against the West without a shot being fired.

Furthermore the US military is now political, woke, and Leftist, and could not win against China. Which means that if China threatened conventional war, Biden would immediately surrender and hand America over to China. And since the Marxist Democrats are now in power, they would welcome China with open arms. At the same time Putin would take Europe captive since NATO is virtually dead. Which means that the whole Western world would be under Totalitarianism.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
If there have been no serious protests against COVID tyranny in North America, there will be no war protests either. And a war is unlikely since China has already won the war against the West without a shot being fired.

Furthermore the US military is now political, woke, and Leftist, and could not win against China. Which means that if China threatened conventional war, Biden would immediately surrender and hand America over to China. And since the Marxist Democrats are now in power, they would welcome China with open arms. At the same time Putin would take Europe captive since NATO is virtually dead. Which means that the whole Western world would be under Totalitarianism.

I thought there were many Covid shots fired?!?! O.k. bad joke.

You really think Putin will invade Europe, if a war broke out? I remember Europe invading Russia a few times, Napoleon, and Hitler.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You really think Putin will invade Europe, if a war broke out?
Putin virtually controls Europe since Russian natural gas heats homes in Europe. All he has to do is shut off the supply and bring Europe to its knees.
Russian Gas Increasingly Important to Europe
Russian natural gas imported to the EU is mainly used to warm up flats and boiling potatoes in millions of European homes. Critics fear that Europe is making itself too dependent on Russia when the new North Stream 2 gas pipeline system is ready later this year.

https://www.highnorthnews.com/en/russian-gas-increasingly-important-europe

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Putin virtually controls Europe since Russian natural gas heats homes in Europe. All he has to do is shut off the supply and bring Europe to its knees.
Russian Gas Increasingly Important to Europe
Russian natural gas imported to the EU is mainly used to warm up flats and boiling potatoes in millions of European homes. Critics fear that Europe is making itself too dependent on Russia when the new North Stream 2 gas pipeline system is ready later this year.

https://www.highnorthnews.com/en/russian-gas-increasingly-important-europe

This is probably how Russia's economy is staying a float, after sanctions, oil price drop, and a locked down world economy.

I just don't see Russia attacking Europe, unless Russia feels threatened. It's not gonna be pretty if it ever got that far. Putin said, count the ways. This was a direct threat to the U.S. on how Russia can defend itself. War with Russia is not a good idea, it just isn't.

Trump said, he is ending one of the missile treaties with Russia, so there is definitely some animosity.

I checked wikipedia and Russia has two on going conflicts/wars with Crimea and Syria. This is the region where the next major war takes place.....Just my gut feeling on the matter.

Russia probably had to take control of Crimea, since it was to close to their boarder. To me this makes sense, since the U.S. has it's military circling Russia at this point. It's a defensive position, not an offensive position. Maybe this could be debated. The same goes with Syria.

Do you remember the story when Russia was attempting to put missiles in Cuba? It almost caused a major war. The U.S. has tons of military personal, missiles, and equipment all over Europe, Middle East, and Asia. This isn't the best way to have good relationships with foreign countries.

This subject is totally out of my comfort zone, so just shooting from the hip really.

The New World Order probably has agendas that will cause another major conflict, but these are my thoughts. What are yours?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Do you remember the story when Russia was attempting to put missiles in Cuba? It almost caused a major war. The U.S. has tons of military personal, missiles, and equipment all over Europe, Middle East, and Asia. This isn't the best way to have good relationships with foreign countries.
We need to understand the history of Russia and the Russian mentality to see that since the very beginning, the only language Russia understands is peace from a position of strength. Russia has been an aggressor all through its history, and when you add Communism to that, and after that Totalitarianism, there should never have been a time when Russia was not regarded as a perpetual enemy of (1) the West and (2) all neighboring countries. Peristroika and Glasnost were simply a way to avoid being taken over by the West. and they did not last long.

Russia and China have been ganging up on the rest of the world for decades, but the blind and foolish Western politicians never developed a solid joint strategy to ensure that they would not take control of the world. And Russia does not have to march into Europe. It can simply demand that Europe surrender to it, and then take control. And that is why the Eastern European nations -- which were under the heel of Communism -- have been so insistent that there should be a strong deterrent to Russia.

As to Crimea and the Ukraine, Russia saw the weakness of the West (including its ability to be deceived) and simply grabbed these territories. But that need not have happened. After Communism fell, Western nations could have established a strong presence in all the countries which were formerly under Russian domination. Instead they deceived themselves into thinking that Russia wanted to be another Western democracy and failed to address this issue to properly. And now it too late.

The Russians and the Chinese see Western politicians and leaders as essentially stupid. And they have good reasons for doing so. That is why Putin challenged Biden to a debate, and Biden of course declined. Putin would have exposed Biden to the whole world as a fraud.

Going back to World War II, both Churchill and Roosevelt betrayed everyone (West and East) by giving Joseph Stalin everything he wanted. The proper and moral thing do have done ( after defeating Nazism) was to have crushed the Soviet Union. But instead these Western pretenders made friends with the devil. And the rest is history.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
We need to understand the history of Russia and the Russian mentality to see that since the very beginning, the only language Russia understands is peace from a position of strength. Russia has been an aggressor all through its history, and when you add Communism to that, and after that Totalitarianism, there should never have been a time when Russia was not regarded as a perpetual enemy of (1) the West and (2) all neighboring countries. Peristroika and Glasnost were simply a way to avoid being taken over by the West. and they did not last long.

Russia and China have been ganging up on the rest of the world for decades, but the blind and foolish Western politicians never developed a solid joint strategy to ensure that they would not take control of the world. And Russia does not have to march into Europe. It can simply demand that Europe surrender to it, and then take control. And that is why the Eastern European nations -- which were under the heel of Communism -- have been so insistent that there should be a strong deterrent to Russia.

As to Crimea and the Ukraine, Russia saw the weakness of the West (including its ability to be deceived) and simply grabbed these territories. But that need not have happened. After Communism fell, Western nations could have established a strong presence in all the countries which were formerly under Russian domination. Instead they deceived themselves into thinking that Russia wanted to be another Western democracy and failed to address this issue to properly. And now it too late.

The Russians and the Chinese see Western politicians and leaders as essentially stupid. And they have good reasons for doing so. That is why Putin challenged Biden to a debate, and Biden of course declined. Putin would have exposed Biden to the whole world as a fraud.

Going back to World War II, both Churchill and Roosevelt betrayed everyone (West and East) by giving Joseph Stalin everything he wanted. The proper and moral thing do have done ( after defeating Nazism) was to have crushed the Soviet Union. But instead these Western pretenders made friends with the devil. And the rest is history.

Interesting perspective.

Russia is smart to have a position of strength to keep peace. Just ask Libya what happens, if you don't have strength. I heard a comment on a show by Russian general or something and he said, we deal with the West, by having a large military. Do you blame them?

The Soviets lost the most lives in WW2, it's not even close. They played a major part in defeating the Nazis, despite the heroic effort by the U.S. and the U.K., crushing the Soviets after Hitler was defeated, doesn't seem realistic. Russians views the outcome of WW2 as one of their most proudest moments of their country, and also acknowledge the West in their contributions.

Russia is such a large country, not sure how it would even be possible for them to be defeated, maybe the future will hold the answer. If Russia does go down in the future, the world will suffer greatly .

I read a couple articles about Russian military and two weapons to keep them at peace with the West are, Avangard Missile, and Dead Hand. The Avangard Missile is some sort of super-sonic nuclear missile, that will make it virtually impossible for the U.S. to come up with a missile defense system for. Also, the Dead Hand is basically an automatic response for Russia, if some how the U.S. and it's allies sneak attacked Russia, and some how managed to defeat Russia without Russia being able to retaliate.

Both of these weapons would insure that the U.S. would no longer exist, if it got to the nuclear level. That's why Russia still exists. I think the West is trying to squeeze Russia and lay siege, until Russia crumbles from economic pressure, like they did to U.S.S.R.. It worked last time, but the only difference is, China has become an economic power house, and Russia and China are allies. I would say the relationship with China and Russia is very similar to the relationship with U.S. and Canada. The ball game has changed.

The U.S. is on the decline and most see it. Seems like everybody wants to be friends with China now, because they are rich and powerful. Who doesn't want to benefit from trade with China? Try buying something that's not made in China.

Biden is a fool for starting his Presidency with inflammatory comments against Russia. If wouldn't be to difficult to find murder charges by the U.S. Military. Just saying......

Feb 28, 2016
according the Prophecy, the EU will certainly be a major contender in the 'last-days',
along with Russia and China...

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
according the Prophecy, the EU will certainly be a major contender in the 'last-days',
along with Russia and China...

Historical relationships between Syria and Russia.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Russian Black Sea Fleet Activity in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea: Implications for the Israeli Navy

"The primary objective of Russia’s increased involvement in the region is to reposition itself as a world power. Through its focused and determined intervention in Syria, Russia demonstrated that it is a key player whose involvement is essential to resolving international issues. For more than four years, the West, which had failed to resolve a steadily exacerbating problem in Syria, was now forced to consider the Russian positions even more carefully and involve Moscow in resolving the crisis.1

The second objective of Russia’s involvement was to leverage the Syrian issue to resolve problems in other areas vital to it, mainly Europe in general and Ukraine in particular. Russian involvement in Syria intended to pressure the West to remove the sanctions imposed by the United States and Europe following Russian operations in Ukraine.2"

https://cimsec.org/russian-black-se...ranean-sea-implications-for-the-israeli-navy/

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-killer-biden-remark-russia-reaction/

Moscow — President Vladimir Putin reacted on Thursday to President Joe Biden's agreement with a description of the Russian leader as "a killer" by suggesting Mr. Biden reflect on America's own bleak history, as Moscow pulled its ambassador home from Washington and other Russian officials demanded an apology.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me this says, U.S. and Russia are pretty close to a tipping point. This could mean the U.S. and Russia have no political relationship, friendship, or good views toward one another. Sign of a coming war?!?!

U.S. President Joe Biden basically threatened Putin, so Putin said, we are no longer friends, and pulled his ambassador from the U.S.. This isn't good news, quite the contrary.

"Humanity is 100 seconds away from total annihilation. Again."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/27/us/doomsday-clock-midnight.html

Joh17

Mar 9, 2021
Perhaps NATO should stop provoking a nuclear power.

"JUST IN - U.S. European Command raised its watch level from "possible crisis" to "potential imminent crisis" (the highest level) in response to the buildup of Russian forces on the border with Ukraine (NYT)"

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
Seems like the they are using Ukraine to push for war. Good that Biden admitted blackmail in front of the cam though.

This was the plan Killary had, she was going to start a war with Russia, Trump got in her way. Now pedo joe is going to take that plan and put it in action. Pedo joe done told Ukraine to "take back" Crimea and Donbass by force.
Russia has moved in troop to the Ukraine/Russia border and also have joint Belarus/Russia troops on the border with Poland and Lithuania