Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flygplan

Brilliantly written.... and I agree 100%.... This topic has only served to DIVIDE and cause STRIFE amongst the Christians... and they are not even aware of it... or if they are... their mission to 'save' the world seems more important.
This is all a distraction... People are so worried about falling for a scam... but they don't seem all that aware that this topic is taking them away from their PEACE with GOD..... The last time I checked... HE was still on the throne.
Nobody could have said it best.

F

flygplan

Approaching 12,000 REPORTED deaths now. It was estimated yrs ago that only about 10% of vaccine related deaths are reported to the government vaers reporting system.

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
Oh look, thanks man! Such a “reliable” source!
What’s next? Probably watching the simpsons for fact checking?

F

Fields_of_Gold

Last time you checked? With whom do you check? A person who is truly Christian holds the thoughts and opinions of Christ, we are no longer our own Ephesians and elsewhere is very clear on this. This says much about your post.
best wishes
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Ephesians 4:29-32

I guess none of this applies to you....

I made one comment on one post... and the world is about to end.... Foolish people who would rather bicker about things then to encourage and exhort one another. Second fish on IGNORE.

F

flygplan

I give up......[/QUOTE/]
it’s either giving up or just surrender to watch the Simpsons for our fact checking and conspiracy theories. Oh.. and become anti vaxers… oh and let’s not get them started with chemtrails XD

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Berean Study Bible
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

F

flygplan

Berean Study Bible
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
And you’re the right one to tell me this? Do you know me? Do you know my heart or anyone else’s? Right… thought so. Bye.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
not telling you that, the gospel is true for all, if you are afraid of His truth and must flee, that says a lot about your walk- please place me on ignore

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
PICS: Freedom Rally Protesters Clash with Australian Police Following Draconian Lockdown

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...stralian-police-following-draconian-lockdown/

Australian has finally woken up...
Not hundreds. Not thousands. But tens of thousands of people marched for freedom all around the country... The images made me proud...

But such protests need to happen daily for them to have any effect. There has to at least be another one today as well, Sunday...

America needs to wake up after being distracted by local politics cos this is far more important than any of that

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
IOW, he is try to spread his propaganda! And get more views than in the Conspiracy Forum.
Angela,
I never thought the day would come when you would viciously attack a Christian for telling the truth! Shame on you. You are calling truth and facts "propaganda" because you yourself have believed all the lies.

And then to suggest that this thread should not have been "allowed" in the Family Forum as though you are now an anti-free-speech Nazi! The next thing you will suggest is that everyone who disagrees with you should be banned (or locked up).

So for those who have not been deceived by Satan, here is the reality of this COVID Scam:
Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt Of COVID Vaccines
America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) filed a motion July 19, seeking immediate injunctive relief in Alabama Federal District Court to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID vaccines — Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) — for three groups of Americans.
According to a press release, AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.

https://principia-scientific.com/federal-lawsuit-seeks-immediate-halt-of-covid-vaccines/

What does "informed consent" mean? That the person administering the bogus vaccines must give FULL DISCLOSURE about all the adverse effects, as well as the very real possibility of immediate death! There are at least 15-20 adverse effects which are produced.

Since no one is going to give this kind of full disclosure, the lawsuit should have really called for a total ban on all COVID vaccines. There is more than enough evidence to prove that they are (1) totally useless (2) do not produce immunity, (3) are experimental, and (4) produce very serious adverse effects or death.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...as breakthrough infections rise...
Do you notice how the governments and public health officials are perverting the language and also changing the meaning of established medical terms?

1. A breakthrough is an achievement. A successful outcome. But these evildoers are calling a disaster a breakthrough. When a person who is supposedly immunized becomes infected and sick, then there was no immunity to begin with.

2. A medical "case" means a person who became ill, is showing the symptoms, and is under medical treatment. But the medical establishment has redefined "case" in order to promote fear and panic. According to WHO, anyone who tests positive through a PCR test is a "case" even if he or she is perfectly healthy. And about 99% of those results are FALSE POSITIVES. So what the media publicize as cases are not cases at all. They are healthy "asymptomatic" individuals.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
What the heck does this word salad of a post have to do with you saying you weren’t going to post in this thread anymore?
I explained it in this post and I thaught it is clear written. I am sorry that you cant understand it.
Also a reason to change my mind, is what Angela said.
And is it allowed to change the mind? Or is it a sin?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Angela,
I never thought the day would come when you would viciously attack a Christian for telling the truth! Shame on you. You are calling truth and facts "propaganda" because you yourself have believed all the lies.

And then to suggest that this thread should not have been "allowed" in the Family Forum as though you are now an anti-free-speech Nazi! The next thing you will suggest is that everyone who disagrees with you should be banned (or locked up).

So for those who have not been deceived by Satan, here is the reality of this COVID Scam:
Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt Of COVID Vaccines
America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) filed a motion July 19, seeking immediate injunctive relief in Alabama Federal District Court to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID vaccines — Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) — for three groups of Americans.
According to a press release, AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.

https://principia-scientific.com/federal-lawsuit-seeks-immediate-halt-of-covid-vaccines/

What does "informed consent" mean? That the person administering the bogus vaccines must give FULL DISCLOSURE about all the adverse effects, as well as the very real possibility of immediate death! There are at least 15-20 adverse effects which are produced.

Since no one is going to give this kind of full disclosure, the lawsuit should have really called for a total ban on all COVID vaccines. There is more than enough evidence to prove that they are (1) totally useless (2) do not produce immunity, (3) are experimental, and (4) produce very serious adverse effects or death.
Your" proofs" coming from people which are known for their false Informations.
If you would search not only the "facts" of one side, but as Angela told you, from all sides, then you would come to an conclusion which maby is near the truth. But you are trusting only one Side, without inquestioning the sources. On the other side you categorical says that all other meanings are not true and fake.
So you must not wonder that an believer writes to you what Angela wrote.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Also a reason to change my mind, is what Angela said.
So you think Angela's attacks against the truth are fine. Just like yours. So here is some truth from a medical doctor which you need to seriously consider, then apologize for opposing and attacking the truth:

THE CHINA VIRUS

Is there a secret agenda behind unethical COVID policies?
Exclusive: Marilyn M. Singleton, M.D., chronicles 'shifting morality in medicine'
By Marilyn Singleton, M.D.
Published July 23, 2021 at 7:16pm

Breathless headlines featuring "the Virus" are beginning to fade into a chronic undercurrent of "fear thy neighbor," for he might be bearing the gift of COVID. What you won't see in the headlines are stories about a more pervasive and ultimately more lethal virus: a growing disregard for others and devaluation of life. Rampant homicides are disheartening enough, but more shocking is the shifting morality in medicine.

News headlines gave the impression that the newly instituted COVID rules were designed to save lives, yet we soon learned the lockdowns, masking and school closures did more harm than good. Meanwhile – in plain sight – government-sanctioned sacrifice of the elderly was taking place. In five "progressive" states, COVID-positive patients were discharged from hospital isolation units and returned to their nursing homes where they comingled with uninfected residents. Of course, many more residents became ill. It didn't make the headlines that half of COVID deaths were in nursing homes, and 80% of deaths were in those over 65. This might have encouraged more policies that protected our elders and allowed the younger folks to carry on with their lives. To date, the news media have not reported any apologies to the families of the victims of government and medical incompetence....

...Age-related rationing is alive and well. The ethics adviser to 78-year-old President Biden, Ezekiel Emanuel, M.D., author of the utilitarian "Complete Lives System" of medical care, chose age 75 as his personal benchmark for ending life. This is so wrong. As Mahatma Gandhi said, "The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members." Whether mentally sharp or in declining health, older people give texture and context to our lives...

...The behavior of bureaucrats and the medical establishment during the COVID "crisis" laid bare the dismissive treatment of elders. And an uncomfortable question hangs in the air: Was the nursing home debacle a conscious attempt to cull the herd? After all, Medicare chews up 15% of the federal budget, and 25% of Medicare dollars are spent in the last year of the patient's life. According to the 2019 Medicare Trustees report, the Medicare Hospital Insurance trust fund will be depleted in 2026 – a short five years away...

Sadly, physicians have become willing participants in the government's borderline coercion by not informing themselves about early treatments for COVID or the side effects of the experimental vaccine. Federal and state governments are bribing, cajoling and subjecting us to door-to-door pressure to take an injection of a product that could be killing us in numbers not seen before. Serious reactions include miscarriages, Bell's palsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, blood clotting disorders (including brain clots) and anaphylaxis. Bizarrely, the White House is challenging colleges to vaccinate entire campuses, despite sometimes fatal heart inflammation after vaccinations in young adults (who have infinitesimal risk of significant COVID illness).

It appears we are guinea pigs in a grand experiment. The elderly were the casualties of Phase I. As the post-vaccine bodies pile up, the Nuremberg Code's principle is being ignored: The experiment must be stopped if continuation would result in injury and death.

It's not too late. Physicians must remember their Oath of Hippocrates and speak up and act for the benefit of their patients, even in the face of conflicting government dictates.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/secret-agenda-behind-unethical-covid-policies/

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Can you copy and paste the article Dan? Can’t open it without subscribing to them.
I heard someone else say that and only once did it ask me to subscribe other times it opened up. :unsure:

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
So you think Angela's attacks against the truth are fine. Just like yours. So here is some truth from a medical doctor which you need to seriously consider, then apologize for opposing and attacking the truth:

THE CHINA VIRUS

Is there a secret agenda behind unethical COVID policies?
Exclusive: Marilyn M. Singleton, M.D., chronicles 'shifting morality in medicine'
By Marilyn Singleton, M.D.
Published July 23, 2021 at 7:16pm

Breathless headlines featuring "the Virus" are beginning to fade into a chronic undercurrent of "fear thy neighbor," for he might be bearing the gift of COVID. What you won't see in the headlines are stories about a more pervasive and ultimately more lethal virus: a growing disregard for others and devaluation of life. Rampant homicides are disheartening enough, but more shocking is the shifting morality in medicine.

News headlines gave the impression that the newly instituted COVID rules were designed to save lives, yet we soon learned the lockdowns, masking and school closures did more harm than good. Meanwhile – in plain sight – government-sanctioned sacrifice of the elderly was taking place. In five "progressive" states, COVID-positive patients were discharged from hospital isolation units and returned to their nursing homes where they comingled with uninfected residents. Of course, many more residents became ill. It didn't make the headlines that half of COVID deaths were in nursing homes, and 80% of deaths were in those over 65. This might have encouraged more policies that protected our elders and allowed the younger folks to carry on with their lives. To date, the news media have not reported any apologies to the families of the victims of government and medical incompetence....

...Age-related rationing is alive and well. The ethics adviser to 78-year-old President Biden, Ezekiel Emanuel, M.D., author of the utilitarian "Complete Lives System" of medical care, chose age 75 as his personal benchmark for ending life. This is so wrong. As Mahatma Gandhi said, "The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members." Whether mentally sharp or in declining health, older people give texture and context to our lives...

...The behavior of bureaucrats and the medical establishment during the COVID "crisis" laid bare the dismissive treatment of elders. And an uncomfortable question hangs in the air: Was the nursing home debacle a conscious attempt to cull the herd? After all, Medicare chews up 15% of the federal budget, and 25% of Medicare dollars are spent in the last year of the patient's life. According to the 2019 Medicare Trustees report, the Medicare Hospital Insurance trust fund will be depleted in 2026 – a short five years away...

Sadly, physicians have become willing participants in the government's borderline coercion by not informing themselves about early treatments for COVID or the side effects of the experimental vaccine. Federal and state governments are bribing, cajoling and subjecting us to door-to-door pressure to take an injection of a product that could be killing us in numbers not seen before. Serious reactions include miscarriages, Bell's palsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, blood clotting disorders (including brain clots) and anaphylaxis. Bizarrely, the White House is challenging colleges to vaccinate entire campuses, despite sometimes fatal heart inflammation after vaccinations in young adults (who have infinitesimal risk of significant COVID illness).

It appears we are guinea pigs in a grand experiment. The elderly were the casualties of Phase I. As the post-vaccine bodies pile up, the Nuremberg Code's principle is being ignored: The experiment must be stopped if continuation would result in injury and death.

It's not too late. Physicians must remember their Oath of Hippocrates and speak up and act for the benefit of their patients, even in the face of conflicting government dictates.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/secret-agenda-behind-unethical-covid-policies/
Nehemiah6, it is no question that we find among all people who are involved in this meagaproject Corona and how to met the problem, there are those who want make their profit, make themself a name, acting with to much or less restrictions.
But there are also those who want help and give their health or life for to fight against this deseases. And now coming people and claim this is like flu, it is not dangerous, the vaccine is only given for to kill you and reduce the people in every country.
And this claimes without Proof!!
People die and getting sick, because of the side effects. Thats painful and horrible for the people. But this would be the same with any other vaccine.
Till today it is fact that many more people died, because they had not the vaccine.
You can ignore it, as others here do. But your ignoration changes not the facts.
Show me your proofs, i mean realy proof, for your claimes and I will change my mind.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The fake news is the fake virus you are buying into. I am not worried one bit. I know and God knows this virus is fake and you listen to luciferians that control this world system and their Father is the devil
We shall see. All I see is a bunch of rebellious people denying reality and putting other lives at risk. No doubt the world system is using the pandemic for its own ends, including attempts to manipulate and control people. There are ways around that, called spiritual warfare. It is also nothing new, as anyone going through airport security will tell you. The reality is that there are people who would cheerfully blow themselves to hell and take a plane load of people with them. So governments use that as a pretext to increase security, a nuisance to say the least. That does not mean that terrorist attacks never happened. I'm not saying have the vaccination. I am saying quit spreading ideas that you cannot substantiate. Libel is not acceptable to God.

S

SophieT

Nehemiah6, it is no question that we find among all people who are involved in this meagaproject Corona and how to met the problem, there are those who want make their profit, make themself a name, acting with to much or less restrictions.
But there are also those who want help and give their health or life for to fight against this deseases. And now coming people and claim this is like flu, it is not dangerous, the vaccine is only given for to kill you and reduce the people in every country.
And this claimes without Proof!!
People die and getting sick, because of the side effects. Thats painful and horrible for the people. But this would be the same with any other vaccine.
Till today it is fact that many more people died, because they had not the vaccine.
You can ignore it, as others here do. But your ignoration changes not the facts.
Show me your proofs, i mean realy proof, for your claimes and I will change my mind.
people are dying FROM the vaccine and they are starting to cover that on conservative news in the US now. side effects have been reported from all over the world...including Germany if you are honest and actually pay attention...heart problems in young men who had nothing wrong with them before the vaccine

IT IS NOT NOT NOT THE SAME WITH ANY OTHER VACCINE. OTHER VACCINES HAVE BEEN TESTED OVER AND OVER AND ARE WHAT?

.....................................................................................................APPROVED

the covid shots are NOT approved and they are EXPERIMENTAL and only allowed use for emergency approval

YOU can ignore all of that, as apparently you are, but your ignorance does not change the facts

give it a rest already. you have not offered one shred of anything other than what you personally think

you seem to think you know more than FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.