Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2021
Why do you believe such patently false rubbish? 500 plus people have been into space and seen the earth is a sphere. Six of those people are born again Christians. Why would they lie? There is irrefutable evidence that the earth is a sphere, yet flat earthers refuse to accept the obvious. It makes no sense to me.
I believe it because God's word declares it. You call it rubish. I call it God's word.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
come on Angela. they are not all lies. you sure do get in a huff. people ARE dying and suffering some very bad side effects. I understand what you wrote about you and your husband's health problems...truly these are serious...and actually the discussion I recently had with my doctor would convey what you say in your post above

one thing though...we are not talking about an actual vaccine. this is not a tested vaccine. It is experimental and that is just what my doctor said. she also stated she is not recommending it to anyone but if they want the injections it is their choitice. she basically believes that those in compromised health, obese or whatever would be those to receive it if they want it

thank you I do not want it. I have already had adverse effects from the last vaccine (actual vaccine not experimental) and I already determined I would not take this Covid injection and after talking to my doctor, I am further reassured that I have made the right choice.

I am also going to state that I do think people choose how much or what they wish to believe and some of that is based on whether or not they have taken the injections

you are obviously very unwell and have already put so much into your body that if you did have side effects, you might not notice and I don't say that to be mean. not at all. but you do keep telling us about all the things that are wrong with you...very sorry for all of that...I can't imagine how awful that must be. I take supplements and I work out regularly and so on. I think a person has to stay on top of things and maintain health but I understand that cannot always be the case

I did have all the shots when I was a kid with no side effects, but this vaccine is not the same thing.

ps....it certainly does seem to be the case that the deaths reported from Covid are exaggerated. many covid deaths are actually people who already had compromising illnesses and covid was the last straw. covid death is not that high in normal populations.
further, shoving a respirator down someone's throat turns out to also be problematical.
I have had RA for 25 years. The first 9 years were the worst, as I was not given strong enough meds. In 2005, I was put in strong RA meds, and my life was suddenly great. The first thing I did was slowly start working out. Weights, stretches and a few minutes in an indoor bike. I went outside on my daughter's bike, rode 15 minutes. Decided to get my own bike. I got up to 45 minutes the 1st year, an hour the second year. Then 30-35 km every other day. I did heavy weights, loads of stretches. I felt great! I completed a Master of Divinity during that time, played flute, was the worship pastor in my church.

I did that for 10 years. I lost 80 lbs I gained on prednisone, too. In 2015, we moved provinces. My meds starting failing. It took 3 years to get meds that kept me at 90%, getting so much more joint damage. I also learned RA had attacked my lungs and heart. I was in a lot of pain, with bad balance issues. So, I basically was forced to stop riding my bicycle in 2015, although I sometimes can do stretches and light weights, I generally end up hurting myself. I recently tore the rotor cuff in my shoulder, and I have neuropathy in my right arm.

I would love so much to be able to ride my bike, again, but it doesn't seem like I will. I play flute and sing on our worship team. My left hand is very deformed -ulnar drift, but I am still able to play without too much pain. So that is a joy.

My lungs are so damaged, with scars, RA nodules, I would not survive a round with COVID. I know thousands of people in my RA group on FB. We have all discussed the vaccine, talked with our doctors, and every single person in our group, all of us immuno compromised, were told to get it by our doctors, and all of us did. Again, not a single death, and a sore arm at the worst.

I was very apprehensive, but now I am so glad I got it. 3 months with my unvaxed son and his wife, and we did not get sick, from the 2 adults and 3 small children.

I do not believe COVID deaths were exaggerated. A lady I know in the US just posted her husband died of COVID. I know so many people who have died of it.

As for lies, it is all vacuous propaganda from the antivaxers. The sources are actually twisted from the original sources. So many more people died of COVID than the vaccine. 610K died of COVID, 7K have died from vaccines in the US. That is so many more dying of the disease than the vaccine. And that was a huge lie told by the OP. Now, I do not believe he intentionally lied. He is not that kind of person. But he was given wrong information, which he he passed on and all the anti-vaxers want to believe, so they believed a lie.

The worst lie was people proclaiming anyone who got vaxed would lose their salvation. No, this vaccine is NOT the Mark of the beast, no, all the millions of Christians who got COVID vaccines did not lose their salvation. Dispensationalism itself is a big part of this problem. People interpreting symbols literally, take wild jumps from what is in the Bible, creating false doctrine! More lies.

That is why that whole thread should have been only allowed in the Conspiracy Forum. I would not have looked at it there, no arguing, not even a discussion from me.

I don't think I have much time left to live. I'm weaker than I have ever been. If I caught COVID, my lungs and heart would not survive it. That's not co-morbid, either. I will continue to live until God calls me home. If I catch COVID, it would be certain death, because of COVID. My compromised lungs limp along, and have for over 30 years. But if I died when I got COVID, that would be the cause.

As far as it not being a vaccine, it sure has helped bring down the cases in western Canada. A not-a-vaccine would not have helped. Further, those vaccines have been worked on, studied and tested for over 10 years now! It was slow research in case SARS ever came back. COVID is a variation of SARS, which is why the vaccine was developed so quickly.

If people are paranoid and afraid of everything, they should not be passing on their fears. I find it sad that Christians are so paranoid & anxious. God did not give us a spirit of fear! The whole purpose of this thread wasn't to warn people, it was to scare us. Well, no one is going to tell lies and try to scare me! I have the power of the Holy Spirit to lead and direct me!

I don't like the left wing, woke people anymore than anyone else. I think Trudeau and Biden are the worst things to happen to our nations. They are globalists trying to make our countries Communist. In Canada it is point blank obvious. Mainstream conservatives have poor choices for leaders.

But, just because I am against all these left wingers destroying society, like most of the people in this forum, I use my brain, do my own research, and I believe everyone should take the vaccines, because it is the right choice to make.

People need to not be scared into believing there is a world wide conspiracy to kill & maim anyone taking the COVID vaccines. The vaccine should be voluntary, and people should get it. Instead we are stuck with a ubiquitous virus, that is going to haunt us for years to come, because propagandists have been telling lies and scaring people to not get the shots. And there will be people who can't take it for medical reasons. Maybe they are allergic to something in the vaccine medium or they have a medical condition that will stop a small number of people from having the vaccine. But that will be a tiny amount compared to the 95% who can have it, providing herd immunity for those who cannot medically get the vaccine.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
No - just - no...

Absolutely not.

Sounds like you serve an impotent God. He just cowers while Satan invents all kinds of medicines that cure people and help them live a better life! No, wait! The devil doesn't want to help people get better.

I guess God is the inspiration that helped people develop modern medicine. I would have died as a baby without antibiotics. I would be completely twisted up, wheelchair bound, in agony without modern meds. My heart, lungs and thyroid would not be working, and I would have died.

Instead, God has lead me to doctors who are healers, and I can walk, garden, cook and so forth. I'm so glad God guided the hands of all those researchers who discovered all these meds that keep me alive and in minimal pain! Well, except this week was very bad, with a med failure happening.

So who invented all the meds I take that keep me alive? The minions of Satan, or God? God is the author of creation. That means the spark that creates medicine is put in people who will use it, even if they are not Christians.

In other words, God is totally sovereign and in control. I would love to introduce you to my God. His name is Jesus! I hope you will turn from all your ridiculous conspiracy theories one day, and find the trust and joy to trust God!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding,
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths!" Prov 3:5-6

F

flygplan

Bet the ranch Saul Goodman won’t be added to vaers adverse effects after suffering a heart attack. The vaccine 💉 is death. They are equivalent.

https://www.krqe.com/health/coronav...et-covid-vaccine-at-hispanic-cultural-center/
Love your double standards. You say that they're using every death as an excuse for COVID. However, when someone vaccinated has a heart incident you automatically attribute it to the vaccine. How come his co-star Rhea Seehorn didn't present any problems?... oh and all the others that have been vaccinated?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
they are going for the gold now. ramping up the fear mongering and mandating right and left through private enterprise with a gov issued if you wanna work for a living get a shot or we will test you weekly and you had better believe you will be positive

heard twice today on the news that if you are not vaxxed you will absolutely get the new Delta variant

maybe you will also turn green and grow extra arms for more shots

baa black sheep have you got the shot?
Probably check your temp too. Last time that I got my temp checked in a public facility it was 90 degrees.. The person checking my temp said that I was going to be reported as a corona related death.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah. Here is what it will say on the cover:
"GIVE ALL THE SICK AND THE SICKOS A FREE PASS"

And in smaller typeface below that it will say:
WILLKOMMEN TO 1984
SICKNESS IS HEALTH
POVERTY IS WEALTH
SLAVERY IS FREEDOM

LIES ARE TRUTH
Are those wedding vows?

Jul 28, 2021
For those who have refused the vaccine I recommend sipping the coffee through a straw under a mask.
If you have chosen the injection, you are protected. You need not concern yourself with those who chose not to take it. Furthermore, it is not a matter of refusing. It is a matter of choosing. Please be respectful of the choices of others.. or at least just mind your own business.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
If you have chosen the injection, you are protected. You need not concern yourself with those who chose not to take it. Furthermore, it is not a matter of refusing. It is a matter of choosing. Please be respectful of the choices of others.. or at least just mind your own business.
Trying to tell others what they should and should not concern themselves with while also telling people to be respectful of the choices of others and mind their own business? It seems glaringly apparent to me that you do not see the contrariness of your position.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Bet the ranch Saul Goodman won’t be added to vaers adverse effects after
suffering a heart attack. The vaccine 💉 is death. They are equivalent.
Odenkirk's son Nate tweeted an update on his father's condition, saying: "He's going to be okay."

Doesn't sound like death to me :unsure:

Jul 28, 2021
I haven't chosen one way or another as of yet.
It seems to me that anyone who has not yet taken the injection has already chosen. If we are faced with the injection being forced on us with the threat of the little freedom we have left taken from us, then some may take it, but I doubt many will.

S

SophieT

Probably check your temp too. Last time that I got my temp checked in a public facility it was 90 degrees.. The person checking my temp said that I was going to be reported as a corona related death.
haha 'they' can check my temp any time they want. I tend to run under the radar...no 98's, always in the 97's...but that's normal too

I have had my temp checked so many times I lost count. they like my temps :LOL:

and blood pressure. they like that too (y)

you serious about the corona death comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.