Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2021
Yeah, straws and masks from China probably have the Kung Flu virus on them.
I thought it was the Chinese Zombie Virus? I mean, look around you. It seems to be working. I see a lot of zombies walking around with masks on.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
oh? had a premonition did you? :oops:
No, but I would say that before we come to the bema chair, we will understand.
I dont think that we will have to come before the White Thron on judgement day.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I thought it was the Chinese Zombie Virus? I mean, look around you. It seems to be working. I see a lot of zombies walking around with masks on.
The thing about masks is that they really don't offer any protection for the one wearing it. Seems like it would only take a few minutes or hours before it is germ infested. Meanwhile, you are tugging at it, rearranging it trying to breath with it and now your hands are contaminated too. Social distancing is not scientific at all. What if it was 1 inch less than 6 ft? Would you be at risk then?

Jul 28, 2021
The thing about masks is that they really don't offer any protection for the one wearing it. Seems like it would only take a few minutes or hours before it is germ infested. Meanwhile, you are tugging at it, rearranging it trying to breath with it and now your hands are contaminated too. Social distancing is not scientific at all. What if it was 1 inch less than 6 ft? Would you be at risk then?
None of it makes sense and it never has. We had our first "positive case" in CA in March 2020 and suddenly, the entire world is infected. It's such a bunch of bs. I never believed any of it. If it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true. Famous words of Judge Judy, but very wise indeed.

S

SophieT

as a racoon, my mask is staying on

Jul 28, 2021
as a racoon, my mask is staying on

How creepy has it been for the past year to go into a grocery store and on the loud speaker they are telling you how to wash your hands.. as if we are a bunch of stupid children. It gave me the creeps in a major way.

S

SophieT

How creepy has it been for the past year to go into a grocery store and on the loud speaker they are telling you how to wash your hands.. as if we are a bunch of stupid children. It gave me the creeps in a major way.
I don't know if you had these as a kid, but in grade school, in the washrooms, we had these big circular tub tings...about 2 ft deep with a bar all around. you pressed the bar with your foot for the water and a bunch of kids could wash their hands all at the same time

stores could implement those ... but then the 6' thing might make it just 4 to a tub :unsure:

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I don't know if you had these as a kid, but in grade school, in the washrooms, we had these big circular tub tings...about 2 ft deep with a bar all around. you pressed the bar with your foot for the water and a bunch of kids could wash their hands all at the same time

stores could implement those ... but then the 6' thing might make it just 4 to a tub :unsure:
I remember those! :D

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Well, we know it's not a real vaccine, so.... not shocked!
I'm just amazed that they admitted it. The narrative so far has been that there is a "pandemic among the unvaccinated" but it's really the other way around.

Jul 28, 2021
I'm just amazed that they admitted it. The narrative so far has been that there is a "pandemic among the unvaccinated" but it's really the other way around.
That's because they are LIARS.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
again Angela, I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you and I am truly sorry that you have suffered so very much.

well. they have been exaggerated but as with everything else, we all decide what we will believe. It seems you have done what is best for you and I can understand that. I am doing the same and again, I have had the covid discussion with my doctor.

to be sure, there is most likely propaganda on both sides. with the government we currently have down here, you can catch them in lies every day...you don't even have to question others...you hear it with your own ears. Biden is an abject liar...always has been. you might have heard (I am sure you have) that the right is silenced by the left news media and fb is as bad as a commie shill. just yesterday I saw a fb banner over a post from someone I know and they actually had made a true statement but fb said the fact checkers said it was not true. but it was. anyway, that can be debated all day long I guess

well that is nonsense and fear motivated. it's always the end of the world for some and the amount of error online spouting from all the fake prophets encourages those so inclined to believe such things.

well, we differ here regarding everyone taking the vaccine...again, it is NOT approved...it is experimental. if the darn thing was an actual vaccine, I might have taken it, but I have already had a bad reaction and 4 years later, still have some side effects and after many blood tests and seeing allergists and dermatologists, they find nothing wrong with me, but cannot explain why I was getting a very itchy rash...kind of like hives but was not hives.

I do my own research as well and have not come to the same conclusion as you. I certainly agree that Trudeau and Biden are matching bookends of disaster. my last patriotic act in Canada was to vote for Harper ... when T ran. I thought Harper was a class act when he walked away. he was too good for the country and people resented his moderate way of spending and dealing with the nation. what a world :rolleyes:

hugs. :cry: we are all on borrowed time down here but most of us don't think about it

well this is getting long...but....it really is not a vaccine. research has been ongoing for 10 years into rDNA technology vaccinations but they were not yet ready to put it on the market. with the invention (thank you China) of Covid 19, and Trumps allowing for research to become useable, rather than the definitive and vigorous testing actual vaccines have, we have the resulting injection which I call it, because it is not a vaccine. it actually being used ONLY under emergency authorization and just that alone should make people cringe when someone mentions mandate. now, they are talking boosters because the original injection does NOT have the effectiveness originally thought

Further, the pharma giants are immune from lawsuits and that was part of the deal to get the drug out there and into people. every single one of these companies have had lawsuits in the past due to side effects, deaths and illness that they 'forgot' ie HID, when whatever it was they were touting started to effect people who trusted that what they were taking was a solid product. Yes, you can find all of this online.

its really not going to good at this moment with the Delta variant. which of course has led to the talk of booster everyone. again.

the scare tactics to take the vaccine are perhaps just as lurid and since gov wants everyone to take the vaccine saying it is the answer...when quite a few different therapeutics exist.... does make a person question why promote vaccines when you can help yourself without it. I do agree the injection should be VOLUNTARY. we have so much kwrap going on down here, a person has a smorgasbord from which to choose

one more thing though....many of the illegals are covid carriers (along with other diseases North America has not bothered with in many years)....and we are supposed to think any resurgence is all the fault of those who choose not to have the injection

I guess that is what you get when you have pathological liars throughout the government and the granddaddy of the Biden crime family sitting in the WH

please excuse sp mistakes or bad grammar. :giggle:
I appreciate your reasoned comments. We will have to agree to disagree, I guess, as far as vaccines are concerned. And pray that Trudeau and Biden disappear from the known universe.

Jul 28, 2021
I appreciate your reasoned comments. We will have to agree to disagree, I guess, as far as vaccines are concerned. And pray that Trudeau and Biden disappear from the known universe.
Biden isn't the problem. It's his handlers that are the problem. The powers that be never show their faces. They put puppets on the stage and we all watch. All the world's a stage.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011

I have a great offer for you. Alberta, Canada just took down ALL COVID restrictions. No masks, no hand washing, no directions of aisles to take, no 6' distancing at the teller. And no quarantine if you are diagnosed with COVID, no tracking, and hard to find testing.

It sounds just like the world before COVID. 3 of my grown kids live in Alberta, I was born and raised there. It's a lot like Texas, but not as big or impressive.

So you go and live there, unvaccinated, and report back just before they put the vent on you in the ICU. Of course, you could have some immunity. Blood type is involved.

My daughter wants to come here with her 2 year old and baby, and be safe. She said they are they only jurisdiction in the world that has taken off every restriction. Perfect for an anti-vaxer like you! You won't even know what hit you!

Jul 28, 2021
I have a great offer for you. Alberta, Canada just took down ALL COVID restrictions. No masks, no hand washing, no directions of aisles to take, no 6' distancing at the teller. And no quarantine if you are diagnosed with COVID, no tracking, and hard to find testing.

It sounds just like the world before COVID. 3 of my grown kids live in Alberta, I was born and raised there. It's a lot like Texas, but not as big or impressive.

So you go and live there, unvaccinated, and report back just before they put the vent on you in the ICU. Of course, you could have some immunity. Blood type is involved.

My daughter wants to come here with her 2 year old and baby, and be safe. She said they are they only jurisdiction in the world that has taken off every restriction. Perfect for an anti-vaxer like you! You won't even know what hit you!
I'm not afraid of the virus, ma'am. Furthermore, the Lord decides when and how I die. I am in HIS hands, not yours or the government's.

Status
Not open for further replies.