Was Adam and Eve a newer creation than genesis 1?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
When man first walked the earth, language had not been invented and they spoke in grunts, squeeks and whistles and by finger pointing. The first names would ha been something like Og and Ug.
I suppose you have evidence for this?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
So God Spirit is not with man before Adam?

That make me believe it was not a man, it was animal that God create before Adam
They were advance primates with similar bone structures to ours. No intact brains have been found to examine. They are often called cave men but we did not come from them. We were created by God not evolution!

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Where is the descendent of the man before Adam ? How many man God create before and after Adam?
Wiped out by an ice age?

There are bits and pieces that we can glean from the OT, that hint at what might of occurred. Science teaches an ice age, does it not?

The gap of time is seen through study of the Hebrew and is found in Genesis 1:1, and Genesis 1:2.

But, the age that is deemed important by the Lord or so it seems to be is this present age of the seed that bruised the head of the serpent. Otherwise we would see plainly what has occurred in past ages.

We know there was ages past. Peter declared it so.

This is now the time of Holy Spirit on the earth. But, how many are seeking to know what this is about?

The serpent continues to lie. Let the soldiers of the Cross rise in the power that God has assigned to the church.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The translators shortened it to Adam and ever since people have fallen into the trap of thinking it was a name.
There is no question that Adam is the name of the first man in both the OT and the NT. So no one is falling into any trap. Kindly consult Strong's Exhaustive Concordance which will have every mention of "Adam" listed.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
So you believe the man before Adam was perished in the float?

Are they inter merits between the descendent of first man, second and third creation?

E

eternally-gratefull

God can create and recreate as he sees fit, as often as he choses. He's going to create a new earth and a new heaven again isn't he?
Well yes he can

But who said he did?

Ask yourself this, If he created the earth for the purpose of mankind, How would it look upon completion?

E

eternally-gratefull

Isa 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

When?
1. The fall
2. Babylon (scattered abroad)

E

eternally-gratefull

Wiped out by an ice age?

There are bits and pieces that we can glean from the OT, that hint at what might of occurred. Science teaches an ice age, does it not?

The gap of time is seen through study of the Hebrew and is found in Genesis 1:1, and Genesis 1:2.

But, the age that is deemed important by the Lord or so it seems to be is this present age of the seed that bruised the head of the serpent. Otherwise we would see plainly what has occurred in past ages.

This is now the time of Holy Spirit on the earth. But, how many are seeking to know what this is about?

The serpent continues to lie. Let the soldiers of the Cross rise in the power that God has assigned to the church.
Yes

There is snow in the OT, after the flood

A global flood by reason would cause a major ice age as there was no land to absorb the suns heat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Wiped out by an ice age?

So you believe God create second man after the first was wiped out by the ice age?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It seems you are without knowledge regarding the meaning of the word "largely."
One of the fallacies of modern men is to assume that the ancients were illiterate savages. The opposite is the case, and human civilizations were established on earth both before and after the Flood. Indeed they were extremely advanced in many cases.

In any even, illiteracy has nothing whatsoever to do with the false idea that there are two creation accounts in Genesis. That is a product of unbelief. You can take the whole of chapter 2 and properly harmonize it into chapter 1. But God wanted to focus on his relations with mankind immediately, and so we also find that while chapter 1 speaks only of Elohim (God) chapter 2 speaks of YHWH (Yahweh) Elohim (the LORD God). That is how God revealed Himself to man.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
So you believe the man before Adam was perished in the float?

Are they inter merits between the descendent of first man, second and third creation?
If your question is aimed at me, my belief is the prior age perished with cold. The ice age. The waters appear when God speaks let there be light. Ice melted.

I am not an evolutionist. God is always the controller of His own creation. But, in Hebrew a day can be a period of time to us. With God or in His place, is there time? I don’t think so.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Many scholars believe that Genesis began as literary work by Enoch. He is credited as the inventor of the written word however, God took him and Moses finished the project.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
They were advance primates with similar bone structures to ours. No intact brains have been found to examine. They are often called cave men but we did not come from them. We were created by God not evolution!
Cave man may just an animal.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
So you believe God create second man after the first was wiped out by the ice age?
Yes, I do. I believe the fall of the angels was in a prior age. Man was affected. How I don’t know but definitely affected by the fall of those beings.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
If your question is aimed at me, my belief is the prior age perished with cold. The ice age. The waters appear when God speaks let there be light. Ice melted.

I am not an evolutionist. God is always the controller of His own creation. But, in Hebrew a day can be a period of time to us. With God or in His place, is there time? I don’t think so.
So you believe the first man create at the ice age?