Was Adam and Eve a newer creation than genesis 1?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
God is referring to angels here, not human beings.
Who are Gods sons? Who are Gods children? Who do you think the "see thou do it not I am your fellowservant" when taken to the 3rd heaven age are? Who are all the saints under the altar who were killed? There are two bodies. A terrestrial (flesh) and a celestial (spiritual) We are put into the womb to become flesh, born innocent of woman. When the flesh one dies, we put on the celestial think (angels food, manna, let us make man in our image). The fallen angels. Why were they bad? because they refused to be born of water (womb) woman. They left their habitation and came to the daughters of men. We are the angels in flesh. Where do we go when we die? Back to the father who gave it. God created so many souls. It is a finite number. Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. WAS, is and is to come. You believe in the IS, You believe in the is to come, but you don't believe in the was?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The prodigy comes thru the man not the woman.....exactly why Jesus was born of a virgin, and there is not one shed of proof that any of the women were of Cain's line and substantial proof that the line of the righteous kept it in house if you know what I mean........I have studied this out....that is my view that Cain's lineage perished in the flood......and if I was at home (in AU) and had access to my pc I would load the study which led me to that conclusion :)
Women are named in the lineage leading up to the birth of Jesus, though... aren't they?

Dec 12, 2013
Women are named in the lineage leading up to the birth of Jesus, though...
Yep......does not change the fact that the prodigy comes from the man....and or the fact that Cain's lineage perished in the flood ;)

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Cain's lineage was wiped put in the flood

Not quite and the fact that you deny this truth and red x this truth tells me all I need to know about your approach to the bible and theology.....Noah had three sons and Cain or his lineage were not one of the three and my bible states clearly that every living thing that had breath PERISHED IN THE FLOOD <--this includes Cains lineage!!!
Biblehub
15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. 16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in. . 23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. 24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Maybe you can see something written here that I can not see. But when I read it, its says two of every flesh. You speculate it is finite, I speculate it is not. Now here is a witness for my side 55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab. And as I myself like a second witness 6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites. 7And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt. If you need me to go into the Hebrew and bring up the kenite, cain, Qayin, again, I will.

Dec 12, 2013
Biblehub
15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. 16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in. . 23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. 24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Maybe you can see something written here that I can not see. But when I read it, its says two of every flesh. You speculate it is finite, I speculate it is not. Now here is a witness for my side 55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab. And as I myself like a second witness 6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites. 7And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt. If you need me to go into the Hebrew and bring up the kenite, cain, Qayin, again, I will.
I suggest a more thourough study....the Hebrew does not support Cain's lineage regardless of how one tries to make it fit....and rhe above quote is nit referencing humans....geesh

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
I suggest a more thourough study....the Hebrew does not support Cain's lineage regardless of how one tries to make it fit....and rhe above quote is nit referencing humans....geesh
I totally understand you are rock solid in your belief and believe I am 100% wrong, and I need to study more, and somehow the scripture I quoted isn't addressing the kenites or even humans?? I will be the first to admit, any more conversation would be pointless as one of us is casting our pearls. And as God has given very clear instructions on this, I will not be the cause of sin here. So thank you for you time.

Dec 12, 2013
I totally understand you are rock solid in your belief and believe I am 100% wrong, and I need to study more, and somehow the scripture I quoted isn't addressing the kenites or even humans?? I will be the first to admit, any more conversation would be pointless as one of us is casting our pearls. And as God has given very clear instructions on this, I will not be the cause of sin here. So thank you for you time.
Thanks you just called me swine....now that in and of itself is sin.....good luck

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Thanks you just called me swine....now that in and of itself is sin.....good luck
Did you miss the "US". I am not so set in my ways that I will not completely go back over it all and find any truth that I may because I could be the one in error and the thought of standing behind a lie makes me extremely upset. This would not be the first time I have had my eyes opened to a new truth. Usually it is something I have to go back through for God to show me more. I am saying until either you or I is ready, that means till God graces one of us with "ready", it is pointless to discuss. Why you take such a tone knowing what the remark means is unsettling but I will get over it.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Who are Gods sons? Who are Gods children? Who do you think the "see thou do it not I am your fellowservant" when taken to the 3rd heaven age are? Who are all the saints under the altar who were killed? There are two bodies. A terrestrial (flesh) and a celestial (spiritual) We are put into the womb to become flesh, born innocent of woman. When the flesh one dies, we put on the celestial think (angels food, manna, let us make man in our image). The fallen angels. Why were they bad? because they refused to be born of water (womb) woman. They left their habitation and came to the daughters of men. We are the angels in flesh. Where do we go when we die? Back to the father who gave it. God created so many souls. It is a finite number. Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. WAS, is and is to come. You believe in the IS, You believe in the is to come, but you don't believe in the was?
All of it?

PS

Jan 11, 2013
The prodigy comes thru the man not the woman.....exactly why Jesus was born of a virgin, and there is not one shed of proof that any of the women were of Cain's line and substantial proof that the line of the righteous kept it in house if you know what I mean........I have studied this out....that is my view that Cain's lineage perished in the flood......and if I was at home (in AU) and had access to my pc I would load the study which led me to that conclusion :)

Just to say for information, that Jewish linage is through the mother (matriarchal society) this is because the mother is always known, but that is not always the case with the father.

However, a person’s status as a priest, Levite, or Israelite is passed down from the father.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/601092/jewish/Why-Is-Jewishness-Matrilineal.htm

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/ask-the-expert-matrilineal-descent/

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
That definitely depends on how you understand what God is saying, wouldn't you say? That is also quite the emphatic statement to be making seeing as it is in direct conflict to what God says throughout the book. He tells us there are kenites, vagabond Jews, those who say they are Jews but do lie, are of the synagogue of Satan. I must believe Gods Word and so say NO, they weren't wiped out. That leaves the two possibilities. One, 2 of every flesh meant, two of every flesh God wanted aboard that ark and didn't feel the need to fully explain and though we may read of how many souls made it our understanding is flawed somewhere , or the flood was not world wide and just local to the fallen angels, their evil kids, and those who mixed with them which would be their entire BLOODLINE of Christ world. Either way, the mystery of iniquity makes it to the very end. There is good, and there is evil all the way through to the lake of fire, I believe.
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
I think you screen is allergic to seeing scripture, let me post again for you...[Jhn 1:3 NKJV] 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
Could you tell me when you posted last time? Has it been weeks? Last post I see is June 30th. If there is something in between could you let me know.

U

UnderGrace

I think you screen is allergic to seeing scripture, let me post again for you...[Jhn 1:3 NKJV] 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
Amen, "create".... connected to "ex nihilo"......... from non existence into existence :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Makes me wonder what banned serpent seed heresy means?
And I miss that crazy guy decon
He was a good dude but always thought he was wrong was stupid. I rebuked him a couple of times for making trouble on a thread that I created and worked so hard on. I am the OP here.