Was Adam gay?

  • Thread starter Thread starter smithbr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Are you saying that sex is sinful?

Nowhere in his quote did Swordsman say sex is sinful..he meant that Cain and Abel were born AFTER Adam and Eve left the garden.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Swordsman

no adam not gay......God formed adam out of the dust of the earth....

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

he formed him, like a potter does his work... he formed adam into his on likeness.
an yes he took the rib from adam to make eve his wife, she had no male parts...she was all female... God called her female cause she was taken from man.

while adam an eve was still in the garden they knew no sin, they where perfect. they sinned when they took part of the forbidden fruit. they broke the only commandment God gave them, after they had eaten of it they knew right from wrong,good an bad,righteousness an evil. God could not allow them to stay in the garden he kicked them out..( gen ch 3)
cain an abel came after this.
( gen ch 4)
 
Brother, I thought the suffering had abated, when "Who Killed Goliath?" faded into the recesses. LOL!

Oh no. Not you too. How did you fall for that crap! Who killed Goliath? Did Shabri Ally put you up to this?

*The Climax Warrior rolls his eye balls. Shakes the dust off his feet 180 turns and walks off disappointed*
 
Kinda like a chilli bean meat sauce that has spices in it but you want to say no but you gotta have a taste to see if their spices means they are good. So easily persuaded you are.
 
Hey I know what we can do!! Let's go over to Lynx's new "no debate" thread and find something to debate about! LOL!! :p

It can make one perverse, after awhile. I'd actually thought about posting a thread, "Ginger or Mary Ann," suffering from bickeritus repititatus, but came to my senses, as it is a Bible Discussion Forum... sometimes. Anyway, splendid idea!
 
It can make one perverse, after awhile. I'd actually thought about posting a thread, "Ginger or Mary Ann," suffering from bickeritus repititatus, but came to my senses, as it is a Bible Discussion Forum... sometimes. Anyway, splendid idea!
Good call! For we all know that it would be Mary Ann all the way. End of discussion. :) lol
 
It can make one perverse, after awhile. I'd actually thought about posting a thread, "Ginger or Mary Ann," suffering from bickeritus repititatus, but came to my senses, as it is a Bible Discussion Forum... sometimes. Anyway, splendid idea!

As my mind was pondering over my preference of the beauty of Ginger or Mary Ann. The thought came to my mind.
What was Adam doing when God came to the conclusion. It is not good for man to be alone. Then I also came to my senses. That would not be a good thread topic either. :o Thank goodness for 1/4oz of common sense. Just measured today for accuracy.
 
Only reason I ask this is because I'm re-reading the Bible and I'm at the very VERY beginning. It says that God made Adam first, then Eve from his rib. At least as far as I understand it. So, if Eve was made from the rib, wouldn't that mean that she had male parts, even if it's just a rib? Since Adam had sex with Eve to have Cain and Abel (at least I'm assuming they had sex. Were Cain and Abel also immaculate conception?) wouldn't that mean that Adam had sex with a person with male parts....well, part? I'm trying to put everything in the Bible into correct context and make sure I have no misunderstanding of it, but this part just struck me as odd.

This goes beyond misunderstanding into obvious trolling. If at 25 this confuses you than I am truly sorry, but after having read some of your other threads Im just assuming you are a non-christian stretching the inerrancy of the bible to fit obvious fallacies in such sick attempt at entertaining yourself.
 
Be thankful. That's a quarter ounce more than some hanging around here that never met a false doctrine they don't like.
LOL!... Now that is much more funny then what the question is on this thread. I read the guys post history after reading Nautilus post #34. This thread starter does have a pattern in his line of questioning with some really stupid stuff.