T
Are you saying that sex is sinful?

P.S. This site gets crazier by the minute.
Brother, I thought the suffering had abated, when "Who Killed Goliath?" faded into the recesses. LOL!
Oh no. Not you too. How did you fall for that crap! Who killed Goliath?
P.S. and spices nearly forgot about the spices.
Hey I know what we can do!! Let's go over to Lynx's new "no debate" thread and find something to debate about! LOL!!![]()
Good call! For we all know that it would be Mary Ann all the way. End of discussion.It can make one perverse, after awhile. I'd actually thought about posting a thread, "Ginger or Mary Ann," suffering from bickeritus repititatus, but came to my senses, as it is a Bible Discussion Forum... sometimes. Anyway, splendid idea!
Good call! For we all know that it would be Mary Ann all the way. End of discussion.lol
It can make one perverse, after awhile. I'd actually thought about posting a thread, "Ginger or Mary Ann," suffering from bickeritus repititatus, but came to my senses, as it is a Bible Discussion Forum... sometimes. Anyway, splendid idea!
Yes, but there are those times when Ginger is in rare form that one discovers some real empathy with Samson.
Only reason I ask this is because I'm re-reading the Bible and I'm at the very VERY beginning. It says that God made Adam first, then Eve from his rib. At least as far as I understand it. So, if Eve was made from the rib, wouldn't that mean that she had male parts, even if it's just a rib? Since Adam had sex with Eve to have Cain and Abel (at least I'm assuming they had sex. Were Cain and Abel also immaculate conception?) wouldn't that mean that Adam had sex with a person with male parts....well, part? I'm trying to put everything in the Bible into correct context and make sure I have no misunderstanding of it, but this part just struck me as odd.
Thank goodness for 1/4oz of common sense. Just measured today for accuracy.
LOL!... Now that is much more funny then what the question is on this thread. I read the guys post history after reading Nautilus post #34. This thread starter does have a pattern in his line of questioning with some really stupid stuff.Be thankful. That's a quarter ounce more than some hanging around here that never met a false doctrine they don't like.
Your asking like you don't know. Which is a good thing, shouldn't call someone an idiot, even if they are.Is the op an idiot?