Was Joe Biden wired up during the debate???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Watch this...

Is that a wire or just a shadow??? Why would Biden refuse to get frisked for wires???

This guy is convinced that it is a wire

But I don't know... What do u guys think? Is Joe Biden wearing a wire or is it just a shadow?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Watch this...

Is that a wire or just a shadow??? Why would Biden refuse to get frisked for wires???

But I don't know... What do u guys think? Is Joe Biden wearing a wire or is it just a shadow?
It's my opinion he was getting info during the debate, wire or ear piece, he would go into long stares down, looking up and shaking his head as if he gave the ok to his handlers giving the cues, several times.

It's major sad to see these democrats push the old guy suffering from brain ailments, whatever drug they have him on they need to keep it going, he's looked ok the last 2-3 weeks.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
This topic should be in the conspiracy forum.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well considering how he normally speaks I wouldn't be surprised, I did think he while watching the debate he was oddly well stabled to stabled in fact so I was suspicious

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
This topic should be in the conspiracy forum.
Do you fully understand what "conspiracy" means? "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. " Well its not news that Joe has many times had a ear piece. But NOW..oh NOW with seeing a wire means "conspiracy".? Sure.. you try to use that word.. be unwise but.. feel free.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Watch this...

This is very interesting and a bit compelling if you watch the motion of his hand while it is underneath his lapel... It resembles a rotation motion... as if to adjust something... like a switch or dial...

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Do you fully understand what "conspiracy" means? "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. " Well its not news that Joe has many times had a ear piece. But NOW.. oh NOW with seeing a wire means "conspiracy".? Sure.. you try to use that word.. be unwise but.. feel free.
Really? It is common practice and has been for decades for public speakers, politicians in particular, to have the helps of an earwig (spelling), and a teleprompter while speaking.

in the day they would use paper with text on it for all to see. Apparently it seemed too weak to use visible speeches on paper or prompts. No matter, none are doing some dastard deed, just what they all do. Now why would one speaker be guilty if doing what all others do? Oh, right, the person with the opinion would have an agenda, possibly a conspiracy in mind.

If you are here to dispute words, again , wrong forum.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Please, do not give me the label of a commie or any other political persuasion, I do not like any politicians. Just as I do not care for Caesar nor Herod when reading about them.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
This happens every year. It happened a lot with Hillary. She kept looking down and fiddling too. I'm not sure what a wire would do if not hooked to an earpiece.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Please, do not give me the label of a commie or any other political persuasion, I do not like any politicians. Just as I do not care for Caesar nor Herod when reading about them.
Of course your driven politically, or you wouldn't be engaged in it's debate.

If you support killing the unborn (Abortion) and (Homosexuality) in same sex marriage, this is in the (Liberal) camp, those that oppose the issues are in the conservative camp, it's that simple.

Do you support or oppose the items above?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Of course your driven politically, or you wouldn't be engaged in it's debate.

If you support killing the unborn (Abortion) and (Homosexuality) in same sex marriage, this is in the (Liberal) camp, those that oppose the issues are in the conservative camp, it's that simple.

Do you support or oppose the items above?
You are bending reality and dtruth on my faith.

As I have declared there is only one form of politics in my life, that of the Monarchy of Yeshua. You and your kind are so worried about the laws you are observing you do not see the King at all..

If you know the King you have experienced the graqce of faith and do not apply laws of Moses nor of your own to others for all have broken the law and breaking one law is breaking all of the law.

Learn the difference o betwen the two schools of thought. Apparently you are teaching modern forms of law.

Go ahead; look for reasons to condemn others and see just how your grace maintains.

Either you are under grace or under the law. I see no grace in politics of this age.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Watch this...

Yeah, that guy was definitely wired and drugged. The poor old dude could barely get a complete sentence out in the speeches, and we're expected to believe he suddenly became coherent enough to participate in a debate with someone as sharp and experienced as Trump? Lol.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Really? It is common practice and has been for decades for public speakers, politicians in particular, to have the helps of an earwig (spelling), and a teleprompter while speaking.

in the day they would use paper with text on it for all to see. Apparently it seemed too weak to use visible speeches on paper or prompts. No matter, none are doing some dastard deed, just what they all do. Now why would one speaker be guilty if doing what all others do?
Well it was agreed upon by both parties that Trump and Biden would have no such help from anyone...
Therefore if that really was a wire it would make Biden guilty of breaking one of the debate rules...

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Bringing worldly politics with an opinion being pushed for one party or another is not the Gospel, not the Bible, and not the Way. Take these worldly agendas to another forum, the Bible discussion is not it.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Was there something up Joe Biden's sleeve as well...

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
This is an international Bible discussion Forum, not a USA only campaign for the presidency.

Go to the news forum and stay out of everyone-s Gospel discussions with this mundane bickering.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
This is an international Bible discussion Forum, not a USA only campaign for the presidency.

Go to the news forum and stay out of everyone-s Gospel discussions with this mundane bickering.
2 Corinthians
6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,
6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.