Ways In Which satan Will Try Destroy Churches

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 24, 2022
UK
I have noticed a few things in my church that has announced themselves as red flags and piqued my attention to be on guard for the future. I want to begin by listing those I have seen that has caused me concern. Please feel free to add as you see fit in your own experiences or from the Bible.

1. 2 or more members noticing the same things.

When 2 or more people in your church start to notice the same things and are concerned about wanting to leave or stay away. DIVISION!

I felt closer to a member of my congregation the other day just by us both airing out concerns to each other about a member.. We both feel this member is the cause for us to stay away from the church. This member is hostile or avoidant to us and we have ALL seen evidence of this. But none noticed except both us and the pastor.

2. Others agreeing with certain behaviours that are ungodly . THIS WAS THE BIGGEST RED FLAG OF ALL! Allowing members to actively engage in deception was the biggest issue I have. I don't care too much if someone dislikes me. Or even actively opposes me. But when others actively engage in deception is an abomination to the LORD. This was a deal breaker.

I will ad to this list as I go along and hope to get some interaction here and hear your views and wisdom.

Thankx

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
If the pastor notices these things; and several other notice as well; and no disciplinary action is taken, that's just par for the course. Indeed, Satan has destroyed many assemblies through inaction and laziness on the part of the overseers. It's more the rule than the exception.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
One way is the enemy convinces you not to go to Church with a list or reasons.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I have noticed a few things in my church that has announced themselves as red flags and piqued my attention to be on guard for the future. I want to begin by listing those I have seen that has caused me concern. Please feel free to add as you see fit in your own experiences or from the Bible.

When 2 or more people in your church start to notice the same things and are concerned about wanting to leave or stay away. DIVISION!

I felt closer to a member of my congregation the other day just by us both airing out concerns to each other about a member.. We both feel this member is the cause for us to stay away from the church. This member is hostile or avoidant to us and we have ALL seen evidence of this. But none noticed except both us and the pastor.

2. Others agreeing with certain behaviours that are ungodly . THIS WAS THE BIGGEST RED FLAG OF ALL! Allowing members to actively engage in deception was the biggest issue I have. I don't care too much if someone dislikes me. Or even actively opposes me. But when others actively engage in deception is an abomination to the LORD. This was a deal breaker.

I will ad to this list as I go along and hope to get some interaction here and hear your views and wisdom.

Thankx
They go from Christ-centered to self-centered.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
I'm not sure Satan can destroy a Church. Actually, I'm pretty sure he can't. Jesus holds the lampstands in his hand- If anybody puts out the lamp, or knocks down the lampstand, it's him.

Dec 24, 2022
UK
One way is the enemy convinces you not to go to Church with a list or reasons.
I'm too angry to go back though. Both I and my friend have asked the pastor and leaders to remove the trouble causer, but instead they give her a special privilege. Some of them have excused her abuse. She has been picking on me for months, and it ended in an ungodly climax on her behalf. God exposed her. I also feel ashamed. Like I was partly to blame even though the pastor said I did nothing wrong.

its a mess. Dont really know how to get out of it if I do go back...

selahsays

May 31, 2023
Political correctness may be a tool used by Satan.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

- Isaiah 5:20

IMG_0823.jpg

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
I'm too angry to go back though. Both I and my friend have asked the pastor and leaders to remove the trouble causer, but instead they give her a special privilege. Some of them have excused her abuse. She has been picking on me for months, and it ended in an ungodly climax on her behalf. God exposed her. I also feel ashamed. Like I was partly to blame even though the pastor said I did nothing wrong.

its a mess. Dont really know how to get out of it if I do go back...

I'm just curious: what special privilege did they giver her?

I'm sorry this happened to you! You should hand that woman over to God in your heart and let Him deal with her. You can forgive her then and know she won't get away with it. Maybe this happened so you can learn to do that?

🦜

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
The only thing in my church really is KJV only ism. Other than that, people are humble and good to each other, we have solid, biblical sermons and do evangelistic outreach.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
The only thing in my church really is KJV only ism. Other than that, people are humble and good to each other, we have solid, biblical sermons and do evangelistic outreach.
If that's the worst thing, then you're in a pretty good spot. Maybe I'll stop by sometime. :) My Church makes me dress up like the guy on the Quaker Oats box every Sunday morning. :rolleyes: (They are KJVO also.)

Sep 28, 2023
Ways In Which satan Will Try Destroy Churches
Bring in calvinism and reformed theology!

My Church makes me dress up like the guy on the Quaker Oats box every Sunday morning
Just wear a nice coat and tie like going to an office with business attire.

Dressing all funny doesn't impress the Lord.

Dec 24, 2022
UK
I'm just curious: what special privilege did they giver her?

I'm sorry this happened to you! You should hand that woman over to God in your heart and let Him deal with her. You can forgive her then and know she won't get away with it. Maybe this happened so you can learn to do that?

🦜
She gets no time out when she is insolent. Others have to get time out.

I am jealous with a godly jealousy for Protection and Unity of the church. and it burns.

I am going to dress the leaders again, and discuss my feelings. Thanks

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I'm not sure Satan can destroy a Church
All you have to do is read Revelation 2 & 3. Satan worked in every one of those churches to undermine them, and Christ even said to one of them that He would take away their lampstand. The parable of the wheat and tares confirms that Satan sows the tares within churches.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021

Thankx
The devil likes to work with chaos, and confusion, but he will still work with peace if it can cause a deception which the Bible says he can come as an angel of light.

The devil is working by chaos, and peace, at this time.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

God is ready to end sin on Earth so He is allowing the devils to deceive all people that do not love Him to follow the antichrist which is the strong delusion He will send all people that do not love the truth, but have pleasure in unrighteousness.

When the follow the antichrist, and take his mark then salvation is no longer available to the world, and He will end sin on Earth.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

God warns the saints of the new age movement which they interpret the Bible according to the occult and evolution, and people are still evolving to be spiritual, and a god, and Jesus evolved to be an ascended master, and there is no personal God, and the New Age Christ is the final teacher, and above Jesus.

The time will come that the world will want to hear the Bible according to the new age movement which they interpret all religions that way.

Some people will depart from the faith of traditional Christianity, and will follow the new age movement interpretation of the Bible.

This is a big deception that will pick up steam to deceive the world, and some people in the Church will give heed to it which they will leave Church, or try to persuade people in the Church with the false christianity.

The new age movement will take over the world because God is allowing it to happen so He can end sin on Earth which the New Age Christ will establish peace in the Middle East, and push the agenda of the new age movement, and try to change the current belief system of the world to the new age movement belief system that exalts people to evolve to be spiritual, and a god, and there is no God, which the Bible says he will think to change times and laws.

The new age movement is the beginning of the end.

The United Nations supports new age organizations, and is with them as well as Science.

There is much talk about aliens, and hostile aliens among us, and good aliens among us that helped to stop a nuclear war.

They believe Lucifer is a god, and an alien, that gave mankind intelligence, and will help the world to have peace, and advance, and evolve along with the New Age Christ, which they talk about the return of the gods.

They do not believe Lucifer is a fallen angel because they do not believe in a God.

They have to convince the world that Lucifer is not a fallen angel, but an alien, and he is the good guy.

Science says humans are not from the Earth, and the world needs to prepare for an alien encounter.

They will probably set the stage for hostile aliens attacking the Earth, and Lucifer and the aliens with him defeated them, and saved Earth, to get the world to trust Lucifer.

Maybe that is why they did the emergency alerts on October 4 on phones, and television, and radio, to make sure all is synchronized to the best they can get it to be able to have an emergency alert that hostile aliens are attacking the Earth that many people will hear.

They made sure they put people in the nations governments that are along with the plan to have a one world government, and the new age movement plan, which the League of Nations, then the United Nations worked to cause that to happen, among other influences, and Pope Francis elected 72% of the Cardinals so they would be in the position of majority so when they elect the new Pope he will go along with the New Age Christ.

When the New Age Christ negotiates peace in the Middle East with a 7 years peace treaty then the nations will all come together along with the Pope like clockwork.

And then they will have a unified religious system which the Pope will be the head of it, and nothing can be taught contrary to the new age movement, unified religious system, which all religions will be interpreted by the new age movement.

Republican and Democrat top leaders are actually working together being with the new age movement plan.

Donald Trump was put in place to increase the fighting between the parties by stirring up the patriots, and that is why they went to far right and far left to increase the fighting.

They want the American people to view the government as crooked, corrupt, and incompetent leaders.

The new age movement is the biggest threat to Christianity, and the freedoms of America, but the Republicans say Islam is a threat, but the new age movement is worse, and you do not hear them warning people about them to not give heed to them.

Especially when they know the United Nations is with the new age movement.

And that is because the top leaders of the Republican party are with the new age movement, and why there is Rinos for the harmonization is in process.

The conflicts between nations is a scare tactic to scare the world to want to come together to work for peace on Earth, and to cause people to think there is not a plan going on the same with Republican and Democrat top leaders.

The Woke movement is the people that will accept the new age movement, and that is why they are trying to make them the major influence in society.

They influence children with the LGBTQ community, transgender, for population reduction, and to cause them to accept the Woke movement, and the pervert them so they do not care about morals, Christianity, or the concept of a God.

This is the biggest way that Satan will try to destroy the Church by the new age movement interpretation of the Bible, and to deceive the world to embrace that interpretation of the Bible, as well as all religions.

Which the Bible says the saints cannot be gathered unto Christ until there is a falling away first, and the man of sin claims to be God.

Some people think the falling away is the Church but it is not which Jesus said the gates of hell cannot prevail against the Church, and hypocrites do not belong to the Church.

The falling away first is the condition of the world in response to the Gospel which they stopped the preaching of it on a world wide scale causing the transgressors to come to the full which God will allow the man of sin to rule over them.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
She gets no time out when she is insolent. Others have to get time out.

I am jealous with a godly jealousy for Protection and Unity of the church. and it burns.

I am going to dress the leaders again, and discuss my feelings. Thanks
“Time out”? That’s a consequence for a child, not an adult. An adult who behaves badly needs a clear explanation identifying the offensive behaviour, a description of proper behaviour, and negative consequences for repeating the bad behaviour which actually enforced.

When a pastor doesn’t deal properly with bad behaviour, he endorses it.

That all said, this thread is about a personal issue in your local church, not about how the enemy can destroy a local church.

Sep 28, 2023
They want the American people to view the government as crooked, corrupt, and incompetent leaders.
This is an accurate summery of the US government.

We make banana republics appear competent! clueless-doh.gif

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Really?

You mean you have to dress old English style? Powdered wig and all?
We are supposed to wear black hat, jacket, pants, shoes, and a white shirt. Jacket should not have lapel or excessive number of buttons. Ladies must have long hair and wear modest Cape dresses, black shoes and a small white-mesh basket on their heads. They believe that if they lift these restrictions, ladies will soon be shaving their heads and wearing Bikinis to church.

Sep 28, 2023
We are supposed to wear black hat, jacket, pants, shoes, and a white shirt. Jacket should not have lapel or excessive number of buttons. Ladies must have long hair and wear modest Cape dresses, black shoes and a small white-mesh basket on their heads. They believe that if they lift these restrictions, ladies will soon be shaving their heads and wearing Bikinis to church.
And none of that impresses the Lord one bit and certainly does not make anyone closer to the Lord or make them any more spiritual.