We are in a dispensation that demands action by those who proclaim to understand the word of God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019
Traditional religion, like traditional politics is DEAD. We MUST seek to understand the Heart of God. The traditional originations which we call " churches" will fall to the very thing that has kept them afloat until now MONEY, MONEY,MONEY. Money is gone. There will be NO bailout for the churches.
They will continue to rely on their members for cash. Of course there will be no cash because there is none to spare. Can you see Gods hand in this ? The traditional religions have burdened their members with their lofty ideas and that could only be accomplished with MONEY.

The good news is that God has NOT forsaken even the weakest of those who truly seek Him. Know this the Holy Spirit diligently seeks out those who truly seek Him. Jesus tells us "a broken reed will he not break and smoking flax will he not quench". Thats me a broken reed.

For those of you who read this and wonder where am I in the mist of this dispensation, know this ,every thing that's happened on the face of this globe in the past few weeks is for one reason and one reason only to bring YOU to a place of REST. A place where you are no longer afraid for yourself or your children. A place where only Christ Himself leads us forward. Be not afraid be not dismayed He who sought you out when you where lost and had no way to go still holds you and his reach is far and without limit. Thats the almighty God that I serve. I Plead with you do not accept a lesser God. Soon These traditional originations will start begging for money . They will challenge you to "exercise " your faith by giving what you do not have to give .

It is the Devin gifts of the spirit we are in need of. God gave the power to protect us to the church. If we are not being protected who do we turn to?

This global crisis we are in is a call to the born again believers.The same reason this world was created ,not for your hurt but for your joy. Look to Him who has brought us and our children safely to this point in time. My God is greater than than any god who would give me a serpent when I ask for help.

This I will say last. It is a very difficult proclamation for me. Nevertheless it must be said. If I could give my place in the Kingdom of God so someone else could know this joy and peace in Jesus I believe he would give me the strength to face it.

G

G2RBeliever

I humbly concur and AMEN!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You lost me at "dispensation".

Dec 30, 2019
Traditional religion, like traditional politics is DEAD.
Actually the word is stagnant. We need living water to be alive. The river of life flows from the throne of God. Water becomes stagnant and religion becomes "dead" when they no longer have the living water flowing in and flowing out to others. As they say God will give to us what He can get through us to others. In the book of common prayer we talk about the gifts of God for the people of God. Not the person of God. I believer the atonement is two fold. Jesus died to reconcile us with the father - also to reconcile us with each other. There is a time when we will be gathered together and God is doing a work to prepare us for that day.

Dec 30, 2019
You lost me at "dispensation".
There are 7 dispensations. We are in the church age now. This is the Holy Spirit Dispensation. Soon the Kingdom age will begin. This is a time of sabbath where man will rest from his works. We will rule and reign with Christ as Joint Heirs for 1,000 years. On Pentecost this year we will enter into a time of revival. This will be the final and the great harvest. People are getting ready for all of that now.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
There are 7 dispensations. We are in the church age now. This is the Holy Spirit Dispensation. Soon the Kingdom age will begin. This is a time of sabbath where man will rest from his works. We will rule and reign with Christ as Joint Heirs for 1,000 years. On Pentecost this year we will enter into a time of revival. This will be the final and the great harvest. People are getting ready for all of that now.
Your view is not shared by all.

Dec 30, 2019
The Bible says: "they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.". (Rev 20:6) If people do not believe this then I am sure they are not the ones the Bible is talking about. "According to your faith be it unto you." (Matthew 9:28) For me I question if this is literal or symbolic. I use to think that passover was symbolic, but this year it is very literal and people really are dieing.

Jan 17, 2020
You should say "according to Dispensationalism" there are (fill in the blank) ......... The rest of the church in history considered this position as heresy.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Me included. Some say seven others say five. I say only one the dispensation of grace. I find the subject matter in this thread
negative and depressing. The ''traditional'' Church is the Church. There has never been a perfect Church anyone who has read
Corinthians or the seven letters in Revelation should know that. Paul collected money from his Churches to take to the poor in Jerusalem. The meaning of boxing day originally meant the day that offering boxes were opened and the collections were given
to the poor of the parish. Who is fit to judge another Church apart from God?

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019
Whaaaaat?

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019
The Bible says: "they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.". (Rev 20:6) If people do not believe this then I am sure they are not the ones the Bible is talking about. "According to your faith be it unto you." (Matthew 9:28) For me I question if this is literal or symbolic. I use to think that passover was symbolic, but this year it is very literal and people really are dieing.
I have stood in the midst of 33,000 men praying and singing praises to God. I can tell you for certain it was an experience I will never forget. It was years ago but even until this day the hair on the back of my neck stands up and tears began to flow. Also it leaves you with the exception every day of when it will be forever.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
However, their deaths have nothing to do with "Passover". They aren't going to avoid the pandemic by brushing lamb's blood on their doorposts on a certain night. Are there parallels? Sure. Is there a causal connection? No.

Sep 3, 2016
We are in the days of "Lot," (coming soon the Rapture). The last of the last days of the Church age. We are seeing calamites worst than death (Isa. 5:14) that has Hell enlarging herself. Her mouth has opened without measure. It is "Jesus Christ and Him Crucified" or eternal Hell.

Apr 3, 2019
I just dropped in to see what predisposition OP's dispensation was in.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
We are in the days of "Lot," (coming soon the Rapture). The last of the last days of the Church age. We are seeing calamites worst than death (Isa. 5:14) that has Hell enlarging herself. Her mouth has opened without measure. It is "Jesus Christ and Him Crucified" or eternal Hell.
I don't know what a Calamite is but whatever one is nothing this side of hell could be worse than death.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
I've lived here 95 years, and have lived with the changes in the world. There hasn't been such changes since the 1500's with the printing press, America discovered, and Luther standing up to the established church. God hadn't done anything about His prophecies for 2,000 years and now the Jews reclaimed their land. The church had lost understanding of God's ways because so much of God was explained in the Torah that used people who thought and lived many thousands of years ago, everything was different then and we didn't understand them. As bible scholars poured over the dead sea scrolls, understanding began to happen.

There had been so much of what men thought brought into the church over the many many years since Christ--the entire world and church has been changed from the church Christ gave us. The world follows what the church sets up, so now the world and our economic system is run on the time frames men set up, assigning it to God. For a long time stores closed on the Sabbath men decided on. The 7th day Sabbath is what God gave, men said it changed but God didn't tell us this. The church backs man's ideas not God's.

The men who set up the approved doctrines of the church were influenced mightily by judging the Jews for denying Christ, even though they were told not to judge but let God take care of it. Many of our doctrines can be traced to this as the source rather than men wanting to listen to the Lord and understand Him.

This has all caused a great upheaval. Just mention "roots", as in going back to how the eternal God's way is, and then stand back out of the way of the fray it causes. Entire books are written about how teerrribblle the entire idea of roots is.

God is working, and just as it was in the 1500's, men are in arms fighting it.

Dec 30, 2019
However, their deaths have nothing to do with "Passover".
Passover means the death angel will passover their house. "When the LORD goes through the land to strike down the Egyptians, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe and will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down." (Exodus 12:23) Our letter D represents a door and what is allowed to pass in and through that door. "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

The whole point of passover is that we are to read, study and learn this story that we read in Exodus. Fathers are to teach this story to their family. This is why Jesus had to be crucified before passover could begin at sunset that day. Jesus was the passover lamb and He had to be sacrificed before passover. This story is so real this year and yet no one seems to be teaching this story. Maybe they will as we get closer to Easter or Resurrection Sunday. This is when we talk about the death, burial and resurrection of the Christ.

Dec 30, 2019
I don't know what a Calamite is but whatever one is nothing this side of hell could be worse than death.
I tend to think that dying is worse than death. We are to die to self so we can live for God.