We are in a dispensation that demands action by those who proclaim to understand the word of God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 30, 2019
This is a composite of at least 10 different scriptures. What point were you interested in and we can study that scripture together. Ephesians 3:2 talks about: "dispensation of the grace of God". Is this the passage that people are wanting to talk about? Dispensation is a period of time but the main point here is the Grace of God that is working in us during this time or this era.

Dec 30, 2019
Also it leaves you with the exception every day of when it will be forever.
So you got a little taste of what it will be like when Jesus comes to gather His Church together onto Himself.

Dec 30, 2019
You should say "according to Dispensationalism" there are (fill in the blank) ......... The rest of the church in history considered this position as heresy.
We are in the dispensation of Grace, after this is the Kingdom age. Do you think it is heresy if people do not understand what dispensation, grace, kingdom or age means? We can look these words up in our Bible dictionary if we want to define their meaning. I understand that the devil has his own dictionary and he wants to confuse people as to the meaning of these words.

Dec 30, 2019
The traditional originations which we call " churches" will fall to the very thing that has kept them afloat until now MONEY, MONEY,MONEY.
Jesus was a carpenter, Paul was a tentmaker. You have to have a place for people to gather together. We need a dwelling place. Even homeless people need some sort of a home to protect them from the rain and the elements. We have a community building here that we can rest a room for $35. So that is pretty much the starting place.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I've lived here 95 years, and have lived with the changes in the world. There hasn't been such changes since the 1500's with the printing press, America discovered, and Luther standing up to the established church. God hadn't done anything about His prophecies for 2,000 years and now the Jews reclaimed their land. The church had lost understanding of God's ways because so much of God was explained in the Torah that used people who thought and lived many thousands of years ago, everything was different then and we didn't understand them. As bible scholars poured over the dead sea scrolls, understanding began to happen.

There had been so much of what men thought brought into the church over the many many years since Christ--the entire world and church has been changed from the church Christ gave us. The world follows what the church sets up, so now the world and our economic system is run on the time frames men set up, assigning it to God. For a long time stores closed on the Sabbath men decided on. The 7th day Sabbath is what God gave, men said it changed but God didn't tell us this. The church backs man's ideas not God's.

The men who set up the approved doctrines of the church were influenced mightily by judging the Jews for denying Christ, even though they were told not to judge but let God take care of it. Many of our doctrines can be traced to this as the source rather than men wanting to listen to the Lord and understand Him.

This has all caused a great upheaval. Just mention "roots", as in going back to how the eternal God's way is, and then stand back out of the way of the fray it causes. Entire books are written about how terribleness the entire idea of roots is.

God is working, and just as it was in the 1500's, men are in arms fighting it.
The experience the Jewish people have suffered since the fall of the second Temple was predicted in Deuteronomy where they were
told the outcomes of whether they obeyed God or not. The Torah was given to Israel. Christ fulfilled it on our behalf. The problem
with the roots movement is that most of the members are not ethnic Jews. Playing at being Jewish doesn't make anyone Jewish
How many male members do you know who have rushed off to be circumcised?

The Discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls did bring understanding but only of the life and times of the Essene's who cut themselves off
from the Temple and everything connected with it. I fail to see what they have to do with the Church or Christian doctrines except
that they considered themselves receivers of the New Covenant spoken of by Jeremiah and shared similar practices with the early Church. It has been suggested that John the Baptist may have been connected with them but there is no evidence to support it.

Jan 17, 2020
We are in the dispensation of Grace, after this is the Kingdom age. Do you think it is heresy if people do not understand what dispensation, grace, kingdom or age means? We can look these words up in our Bible dictionary if we want to define their meaning. I understand that the devil has his own dictionary and he wants to confuse people as to the meaning of these words.
Only according to Dispensationalism. Grace existed since the Garden of Eden. Based on Christ's atonement.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
This I will say last. It is a very difficult proclamation for me. Nevertheless it must be said. If I could give my place in the Kingdom of God so someone else could know this joy and peace in Jesus I believe he would give me the strength to face it.
Amen!
The Spirit saith, "Blot my name out just save THEM." For no greater love than this, that we lay down our lives for the brethren.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
The new covenant marked the beginning of the dispensation we were in. With the old covenant, the Lord spoke to His children through the physical acts they were asked to perform like cutting of skin to mark that they belonged to the Lord.

With the new covenant God spoke to His children through the spirit. People are still living in the old covenant, as they think of what God changed as physical and that is missing the point. The spiritual messages from God remain the same. We are to forget the physical part and keep the spiritual part that is eternal.

As the Lord told us, what food we physically put in our bodies was not the spiritual message as today's church thinks of it, it was a spiritual message (still with us) to keep what spiritual food we feed ourselves clean. Not the illicit sex, murder, sin filled fiction so popular today. We can forget the physical symbol of this as keeping to food from animals who don't eat garbage, but the spiritual message is eternal. The day of the Pentecost gave the Holy Spirit, so we can receive this message through our spirit.

What changes in our world the Lord is bringing to us since the 1940's is aimed at bringing the eternal truths back to us, to clean and wipe out the flesh messages men has brought in, but to clean them out and get back to the eternal messages of the Lord.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
The experience the Jewish people have suffered since the fall of the second Temple was predicted in Deuteronomy where they were
told the outcomes of whether they obeyed God or not. The Torah was given to Israel. Christ fulfilled it on our behalf. The problem
with the roots movement is that most of the members are not ethnic Jews. Playing at being Jewish doesn't make anyone Jewish

The Discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls did bring understanding but only of the life and times of the Essene's who cut themselves off
from the Temple and everything connected with it. I fail to see what they have to do with the Church or Christian doctrines except
that they considered themselves receivers of the New Covenant spoken of by Jeremiah and shared similar practices with the early Church. It has been suggested that John the Baptist may have been connected with them but there is no evidence to support it.
This is exactly what I mean by today's church's reacting to how God is working in today's world to bring us back to the church as Christ gave it to us. The Jews are brought in as people we are to judge and have them shape our world around our need to judge them for denying Christ. Our church is reacting to that, and scripture tells us we can know it happened but we may not judge these people for that is only for the Lord to do. Yet, much of our thinking of scripture is around making judgments of the Jews.

It was given as the reason for changing Passover given by God to
Easter as men decided on it, as an example. Changing the Sabbath day to the day pagans worshiped was a way of not doing anything the Jews did.

And the scholars pouring over the dead sea scrolls are to be disregarded as far as learning about God. Today's church denies that they speak of our eternal God's ways as this post is advising us to do.

It is the fleshly reaction to God and when we read of the reaction of the Catholic Church when it was suggested some of their teachings wasn't right back in the 1500's we find the same kind of reaction to God by that church back then.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
This response just makes it look like you think you have the corner on truth, and anyone who disagrees with your overall position must be using "the devil's dictionary". That's the essence of closed-minded arrogance.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
This is exactly what I mean by today's church's reacting to how God is working in today's world to bring us back to the church as Christ gave it to us. The Jews are brought in as people we are to judge and have them shape our world around our need to judge them for denying Christ. Our church is reacting to that, and scripture tells us we can know it happened but we may not judge these people for that is only for the Lord to do. Yet, much of our thinking of scripture is around making judgments of the Jews.

It was given as the reason for changing Passover given by God to
Easter as men decided on it, as an example. Changing the Sabbath day to the day pagans worshiped was a way of not doing anything the Jews did.

And the scholars pouring over the dead sea scrolls are to be disregarded as far as learning about God. Today's church denies that they speak of our eternal God's ways as this post is advising us to do.

It is the fleshly reaction to God and when we read of the reaction of the Catholic Church when it was suggested some of their teachings wasn't right back in the 1500's we find the same kind of reaction to God by that church back then.
I am not Judging Jews I am stating the facts. You spoke about the Torah and I cited Deuteronomy.
There were several reasons the change of worship from Saturday to Sunday came about. The main one being that Constantine
ordered it. He was a Sun worshipper and Sunday was the national rest day. Also it was one of the many ways the Church used to
persuade the Pagan population to convert to Christianity another being to Christianise Pagan Gods and their pilgrimage sites. The
persecution of Jews came about mainly because of the Jewish War and the Bar Kochha revolt. Before that Jews were given special
privileges throughout the Roman Empire not given to anyone else.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
I am not Judging Jews I am stating the facts. You spoke about the Torah and I cited Deuteronomy.
There were several reasons the change of worship from Saturday to Sunday came about. The main one being that Constantine
ordered it. He was a Sun worshipper and Sunday was the national rest day. Also it was one of the many ways the Church used to
persuade the Pagan population to convert to Christianity another being to Christianise Pagan Gods and their pilgrimage sites. The
persecution of Jews came about mainly because of the Jewish War and the Bar Kochha revolt. Before that Jews were given special
privileges throughout the Roman Empire not given to anyone else.
Have you read what scripture tells us about using pagan ways and changing them to ways to worship the true God?

Blik

Dec 6, 2016

What do you think the Lord wants us to know when you say
Christ fulfilled the Torah? You say Christ fulfilled on our behalf. Do you mean that Christ made the wisdom of the Torah useless to us any longer for Christ did it all and replaced the Father?

The Torah tells us just what the principles of our world are as God created it to be. I don't see how it can be that the reality of Christ as Torah gives it can be discarded because Christ fulfilled all scripture told of Him before Christ lived on our earth as a human. Christ told us that he did not change anything of His Father, but to know the Father was to know the son.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Have you read what scripture tells us about using pagan ways and changing them to ways to worship the true God?
God is in control of this world and uses all sorts of people and methods to save people. If he hadn't used Constantine and his successors we would all still be worshipping Sol Invictus or Zeus and Family

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
What do you think the Lord wants us to know when you say
Christ fulfilled the Torah? You say Christ fulfilled on our behalf. Do you mean that Christ made the wisdom of the Torah useless to us any longer for Christ did it all and replaced the Father?

The Torah tells us just what the principles of our world are as God created it to be. I don't see how it can be that the reality of Christ as Torah gives it can be discarded because Christ fulfilled all scripture told of Him before Christ lived on our earth as a human. Christ told us that he did not change anything of His Father, but to know the Father was to know the son.
The Torah has never been fulfilled by anyone except Christ. He came to fulfil it on our behalf. That does not originate from me but from Paul. One of the main reasons the Torah was given was to demonstrate the very fact that we can't please God by works. Paul
said that Abraham was declared righteous by God because he believed what God told him not for anything Abraham did in his life.
Abraham was born a Pagan by the way and lived hundreds of years before Moses. Today the Torah cannot be fulfilled by anyone
including Israel because the Jerusalem Temple no longer exists. The Torah has to be fulfilled completely not partially so observing the Sabbath
doesn't make you any more righteous than someone who doesn't. Cherry picking the Torahs 613 commandments wont get us anywhere.

When Jesus said that not one Jot or title of the law will pass away before all is fulfilled he was talking about 1 His Death and resurrection and 2 The total completion of Gods plan for humanity and the New Heaven and Earth when sin and death is removed.

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019
The new covenant marked the beginning of the dispensation we were in. With the old covenant, the Lord spoke to His children through the physical acts they were asked to perform like cutting of skin to mark that they belonged to the Lord.

With the new covenant God spoke to His children through the spirit. People are still living in the old covenant, as they think of what God changed as physical and that is missing the point. The spiritual messages from God remain the same. We are to forget the physical part and keep the spiritual part that is eternal.

As the Lord told us, what food we physically put in our bodies was not the spiritual message as today's church thinks of it, it was a spiritual message (still with us) to keep what spiritual food we feed ourselves clean. Not the illicit sex, murder, sin filled fiction so popular today. We can forget the physical symbol of this as keeping to food from animals who don't eat garbage, but the spiritual message is eternal. The day of the Pentecost gave the Holy Spirit, so we can receive this message through our spirit.

What changes in our world the Lord is bringing to us since the 1940's is aimed at bringing the eternal truths back to us, to clean and wipe out the flesh messages men has brought in, but to clean them out and get back to the eternal messages of the Lord.
You have no idea how long I have waited for the Saints to hear this very message. Its not about the natural however its about that which gives Life, that which gives Life.

Please keep sharing.

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019

I am posting this message twice, so far, with the intent of reaching BLIK in response to the their post. I have tried and tried to understand how this web sight works ( alas to no avail) so I will reply to any and every path given me in order to gleam truth(no matter to what level) it can be accomplished .

So with that said: This is a message to BLIK....... KEEP IT COMING..... THIS IS A MESSAGE OF HOPE TO ALL WHO ARE WITHOUT HOPE.

G

G2RBeliever

@PERFECTION you may address @Blik as I have done or hit the reply on his post to get his attention!

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
The Torah has never been fulfilled by anyone except Christ. He came to fulfil it on our behalf. That does not originate from me but from Paul. One of the main reasons the Torah was given was to demonstrate the very fact that we can't please God by works. Paul
said that Abraham was declared righteous by God because he believed what God told him not for anything Abraham did in his life.
Abraham was born a Pagan by the way and lived hundreds of years before Moses. Today the Torah cannot be fulfilled by anyone
including Israel because the Jerusalem Temple no longer exists. The Torah has to be fulfilled completely not partially so observing the Sabbath
doesn't make you any more righteous than someone who doesn't. Cherry picking the Torahs 613 commandments wont get us anywhere.

When Jesus said that not one Jot or title of the law will pass away before all is fulfilled he was talking about 1 His Death and resurrection and 2 The total completion of Gods plan for humanity and the New Heaven and Earth when sin and death is removed.
There are people who say that we don't need to study the Torah because "Christ fulfilled". I don't think the Lord ever means any of His words to ever mean we are not to understand all of God as everything the book of Psalms tells us He is, and certainly not using the word fulfilled to means anything the Lord tells us is to be ignored. The principles of our creator God are in the first five books of scripture.

For thousands of years people of the world used the eternal Christ, the Christ that fulfilled, for the eternal salvation God gave us on faith, using the symbolic blood of animals for Christ. We can learn of things Christ fulfilled by learning from the Torah about this forgiveness God offered them on faith. Few Christians will even learn even those things Christ fulfilled. They are so deep in the old covenant of relating to God through only physical things they deny the spiritual in those physical things of the old covenant.