WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF THE "REBELLION"/''FALLING AWAY" OF THE LAST DAYS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

Re: WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF THE "REBELLION"/''FALLING AWAY" OF THE LAST DAYS

if you are here by reason of God allowing it, it is only to make clear again to those who are IN Christ, that He has already spoken to us by His word and we are to look up...not run around for another word or a new revelation when we already have all we need

the good you bring, is for people to become aware of the false that is going to continue and proliferate

He may very well be training some to begin to see this deception that some of us already know all too well

Nov 6, 2017

But there is in Thessalonians.
The word antichrist is not found in another book of the Bible except for 1 and 2 John. This is my point.

We all can agree that the Beast of Revelation will have a spirit of antichrist.

We need to be careful describing things, the beast will just be another antichrist and not THE ANTICHRIST, and that is the point. This is because there were many former anitchrists in the world and even now we have many antichrists in the world.

Sorry I did not make it clear.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, “Let no one deceive you in any way, because the falling away is to come first, and the man of lawlessness is to be revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called the Most High or that is worshipped, so that he sits as the Most High in the Dwelling Place of the Most High, showing himself that he is the Most High. Do you not remember that I told you this while I was still with you? For the mystery of iniquity is already working, but the One restraining him will continue to restrain him, until he is made to appear in the midst. And then that lawless one will be revealed, whom Yahshua will remove with the breath of His mouth, and make powerless with the appearance of His coming-- Whose coming is according to the energy of Satan, who works with all power, and signs, and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of sin in those who are perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason, YHWH will send them strong delusion, that they would believe the deception, In order that all those may be judged as not having believed the truth, but as having delighted in sin.”

Some interesting stats;
[/FONT]

FT_15.05.12_RLS2genReplacement_640px.png

Billyd

May 8, 2014

Since there has been no new prophecy since the last word of the Bible were written, I doubt that we will find any new prophecy from the OP.

There are two very important things to remember about the end of time.

It will happen.

Nobody knows when.

Meantime we are to be ready for Jesus's return, and take His Gospel to the world. That Gospel is best illustrated in John chapter 3.

E

eternally-gratefull

Since there has been no new prophecy since the last word of the Bible were written, I doubt that we will find any new prophecy from the OP.

There are two very important things to remember about the end of time.

It will happen.

Nobody knows when.

Meantime we are to be ready for Jesus's return, and take His Gospel to the world. That Gospel is best illustrated in John chapter 3.
How long was it from the least OT prophet until John the Baptist?

E

eternally-gratefull

The word antichrist is not found in another book of the Bible except for 1 and 2 John. This is my point.

We need to be careful describing things, the beast will just be another antichrist and not THE ANTICHRIST, and that is the point. This is because there were many former anitchrists in the world and even now we have many antichrists in the world.

The beast is called THE man of sin. THE beast, THE son of perdition.

To think he is just another antichrist, now this would be a faulty conclusion.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017

Peter stated he was living in the last days:

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh....

Years later John stated he was living in the last hour:

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Therefore the last hour was in the life of John ending the last days of the old covenant era/age. There is no end of the Christian age.

The only people that were authorised to proclaim "the end" were the apostles all others are false prophets.

7seasrekeyed

Woe to those who put darkness for light and light for darkness.

If you think I am angry, wait until you see what YOUR GOD, my Master, does. (Most Christians have no idea how He ACTUALLY feels about their apostasy/rebellion against Him; but His prophets, and those who truly love Him, and those who are spiritually mature, DO know.)

Righteous indignation is offensive to those who do not understand that it is justified. I am no angrier than Jesus is right now. Furious, and heartbroken! Whatever you or any other Christian wants to believe about what I posted, or about God and how He is or feels or works, everyone will know soon enough that I was telling the truth, and that I was not speaking presumptuously.

reminds me of the big bad wolf threatening the 3 little pigs

and I also hear shades of 'how dare you! don't you know who I am in there too'

gonna blow with curses if the pressure keeps up...or may regroup and come back calmly

depends

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013

The beast is called THE man of sin. THE beast, THE son of perdition.

To think he is just another antichrist, now this would be a faulty conclusion.
The beast is some kind of system most likely religious political, the man of sin is the horn:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daniel 7:25, "And he will speak great words against YHWH, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the saints of YHWH, and think to change times and Laws…"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daniel 7:7-8, “After this I looked in the night visions and saw a fourth beast, fearsome and burly, exceedingly strong. And it had great iron teeth. It devoured and crushed, and trampled down the rest with its feet. And it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. I was thinking about the horns, then saw another horn, a little one, coming up among them, and three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots before it. And see, eyes like the eyes of a man were in this horn, and a mouth speaking great words."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daniel 7:19-21, “Then I desired for certainty concerning the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, very fearsome, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, crushed, and trampled down the rest with its feet, and concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and of the other horn that came up, before which three fell – this horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke great words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows. I was looking, and this horn was fighting against the set-apart ones, and was prevailing against them,"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daniel 7:21-24, “I was looking, and this horn was fighting against the set-apart ones, and was prevailing against them, until the Ancient of Days came, and right-ruling was given to the set-apart ones of the Most High, and the time came and the set-apart ones took possession of the reign. This is what he said, ‘The fourth beast is the fourth reign on earth, which is different from all other reigns, and it devours all the earth, tramples it down and crushes it. And the ten horns are ten sovereigns from this reign. They shall rise, and another shall rise after them, and it is different from the first ones, and it humbles three sovereigns,""[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, “Let no one deceive you in any way, because the falling away is to come first, and the man of lawlessness is to be revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called the Most High or that is worshipped, so that he sits as the Most High in the Dwelling Place of the Most High, showing himself that he is the Most High. Do you not remember that I told you this while I was still with you? For the mystery of iniquity is already working, but the One restraining him will continue to restrain him, until he is made to appear in the midst. And then that lawless one will be revealed, whom Yahshua will remove with the breath of His mouth, and make powerless with the appearance of His coming-- Whose coming is according to the energy of Satan, who works with all power, and signs, and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of sin in those who are perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason, YHWH will send them strong delusion, that they would believe the deception, In order that all those may be judged as not having believed the truth, but as having delighted in sin.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words against YHWH, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the saints of YHWH, and think to change times and Laws…"[/FONT]

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy

• We ARE in the midst of the 'falling away' (of Christians from Jesus Christ) that precedes the revealing of the anti-christ

• If you don't know this (don't recognize this major sign of the times), you're probably a part of the apostasy...

• There will not be a last-days 'revival' of the Church or the saints---just more and more apostasy, until...

• The anti-christ is revealed; all the Christians who thought they were going to be raptured before the Tribulation are dismayed to find out they were wrong; most Christians (apostate, rebellious, true Christians, not 'fake Christians') forsake Christ and take the mark of the beast, thus forfeiting their salvation (which they believe they can't forfeit, thanks to Once-Saved-Always-Saved...); most of the rest of us, those who remain faithful to Jesus, conquer/overcome the beast by martyrdom.

ALL OF IT TRUE.

(If you don't believe it, you're about to find out that it is.)​
No? This is merely God ASKING a question! Eezekiel 13:

[SUP]11 [/SUP]Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?
[SUP]13 [/SUP]Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.
[SUP]14 [/SUP]So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

As far as "last days" go? :rolleyes: Y'all ain't seen NUTTIN' yet!

E

eternally-gratefull

The beast is some kind of system most likely religious political, the man of sin is the horn:

Daniel 7:25, "And he will speak great words against YHWH, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the saints of YHWH, and think to change times and Laws…"

Daniel 7:7-8, “After this I looked in the night visions and saw a fourth beast, fearsome and burly, exceedingly strong. And it had great iron teeth. It devoured and crushed, and trampled down the rest with its feet. And it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. I was thinking about the horns, then saw another horn, a little one, coming up among them, and three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots before it. And see, eyes like the eyes of a man were in this horn, and a mouth speaking great words."

Daniel 7:19-21, “Then I desired for certainty concerning the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, very fearsome, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, crushed, and trampled down the rest with its feet, and concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and of the other horn that came up, before which three fell – this horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke great words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows. I was looking, and this horn was fighting against the set-apart ones, and was prevailing against them,"

Daniel 7:21-24, “I was looking, and this horn was fighting against the set-apart ones, and was prevailing against them, until the Ancient of Days came, and right-ruling was given to the set-apart ones of the Most High, and the time came and the set-apart ones took possession of the reign. This is what he said, ‘The fourth beast is the fourth reign on earth, which is different from all other reigns, and it devours all the earth, tramples it down and crushes it. And the ten horns are ten sovereigns from this reign. They shall rise, and another shall rise after them, and it is different from the first ones, and it humbles three sovereigns,""

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, “Let no one deceive you in any way, because the falling away is to come first, and the man of lawlessness is to be revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called the Most High or that is worshipped, so that he sits as the Most High in the Dwelling Place of the Most High, showing himself that he is the Most High. Do you not remember that I told you this while I was still with you? For the mystery of iniquity is already working, but the One restraining him will continue to restrain him, until he is made to appear in the midst. And then that lawless one will be revealed, whom Yahshua will remove with the breath of His mouth, and make powerless with the appearance of His coming-- Whose coming is according to the energy of Satan, who works with all power, and signs, and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of sin in those who are perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason, YHWH will send them strong delusion, that they would believe the deception, In order that all those may be judged as not having believed the truth, but as having delighted in sin.”

Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words against YHWH, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the saints of YHWH, and think to change times and Laws…"
In daniel 2. Daniel was told the first symbol (head of Gold) would be babylon. Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar fleet out. You are the head of Gold

In Daniel 7, that same (kingdom) is called a beast. The beast is still ruled by the ruler.

The beast of revelation is also a kingdom. That kingdom will be ruled by the man of sin. Thus, as daniel told Neb he was the head of God. The man of sin will be the kingdom or the beast.

He is called many things, the man of sin, The great horn, The feat or Iron and clay, The great and dreadful beast which will rule the whole world.

I guess my point is, He is still a person who will rule the final gentile kingdom, who will be destroyed by the Christ himself at his return.

Feb 7, 2015

Woe to those who put darkness for light and light for darkness.

If you think I am angry, wait until you see what YOUR GOD, my Master, does. (Most Christians have no idea how He ACTUALLY feels about their apostasy/rebellion against Him; but His prophets, and those who truly love Him, and those who are spiritually mature, DO know.)

Righteous indignation is offensive to those who do not understand that it is justified. I am no angrier than Jesus is right now. Furious, and heartbroken! Whatever you or any other Christian wants to believe about what I posted, or about God and how He is or feels or works, everyone will know soon enough that I was telling the truth, and that I was not speaking presumptuously.
Sad little temper tantrum.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

reminds me of the big bad wolf threatening the 3 little pigs

and I also hear shades of 'how dare you! don't you know who I am in there too'

gonna blow with curses if the pressure keeps up...or may regroup and come back calmly

depends
It's touch and go and could go either way. :)

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017

[video=youtube;Ny4lRibuh9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4lRibuh9A[/video]

Mar 28, 2016

Yes the men( many) in Revelation as the beast of the field signified by (666 ) will have the unseen spirit of lie the antichrist.. Satan.

That would be the same as the word antichrists plural not found in another book of the Bible except for 1 John.

We must be careful and look at both the singular (one) and the l plural ( many) as to their meaning apart and together. Its not he one went out from us but they many that did and continue to do today.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. 1Jo 2:18

The antichrist who has no form as a lying spirit, is the father of lies (Satan) he can work in the heart of sinner to blaspheme the Son of man as that seen.. It is found in any denomination that insists their people must have a man to teach them seeking the approval of one seen and not walking by a faith that exclusively comes from hearing God..the motive of opporation.(make the word of God as the faith of God without effect.)

A perfect demonstration that reveals the man of sin, seeing men as that seen outwardly are needed to offend the things of God not seen... is shown in Mathew.

Christ as the Son of man (that seen) forgave Peter and blasphemy was not taken into his account as if it was blasphemy against the Holy Spirit... not seen.

hen Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.But
he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the(unseen ) things that be of God, but those (seen) that be of men. Mat 16:22

That I believe identifies both the deceiver and the one being deceived working together for the cause of evil

We must distinguish between the unseen things of God and those seen of men . Its there were the antichrist (singular) Satan gets his foot in the door of the church as he did with our brother in the lord Peter, the greatest denier.

NayborBear

if you are here by reason of God allowing it, it is only to make clear again to those who are IN Christ, that He has already spoken to us by His word and we are to look up...not run around for another word or a new revelation when we already have all we need

the good you bring, is for people to become aware of the false that is going to continue and proliferate

He may very well be training some to begin to see this deception that some of us already know all too well
And SOME people, wouldn't know the spirit of INSTEAD of Christ, if he came in on some magic carpet, telling you "Lets get outta here, eh?" :cool:

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014

If it is by the off chance that we are in the last days we just need. to trust what God has planned is good I watched a rant about the end times a couple of weeks ago and it scared me. Since than God has granted me peace. My anxiety is at an all time low and now I can enjoy what God has blessed me with. I feel bad for anyone taking the OP seriously.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013

Who said we aren't in unity? Lol

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013

In daniel 2. Daniel was told the first symbol (head of Gold) would be babylon. Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar fleet out. You are the head of Gold

In Daniel 7, that same (kingdom) is called a beast. The beast is still ruled by the ruler.

The beast of revelation is also a kingdom. That kingdom will be ruled by the man of sin. Thus, as daniel told Neb he was the head of God. The man of sin will be the kingdom or the beast.

He is called many things, the man of sin, The great horn, The feat or Iron and clay, The great and dreadful beast which will rule the whole world.

I guess my point is, He is still a person who will rule the final gentile kingdom, who will be destroyed by the Christ himself at his return.

Definitly a man will rule the 4th kingdom, but my point was the beat describes a system and the horn is the anti-Messiah/man of sin. But I get what you are saying, it is the 10 horns and the 1 horn who rules the beast for sure.

NayborBear

Yes the men( many) in Revelation as the beast of the field signified by (666 ) will have the unseen spirit of lie the antichrist.. Satan.

That would be the same as the word antichrists plural not found in another book of the Bible except for 1 John.

We must be careful and look at both the singular (one) and the l plural ( many) as to their meaning apart and together. Its not he one went out from us but they many that did and continue to do today.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. 1Jo 2:18

The antichrist who has no form as a lying spirit, is the father of lies (Satan) he can work in the heart of sinner to blaspheme the Son of man as that seen.. It is found in any denomination that insists their people must have a man to teach them seeking the approval of one seen and not walking by a faith that exclusively comes from hearing God..the motive of opporation.(make the word of God as the faith of God without effect.)

A perfect demonstration that reveals the man of sin, seeing men as that seen outwardly are needed to offend the things of God not seen... is shown in Mathew.

Christ as the Son of man (that seen) forgave Peter and blasphemy was not taken into his account as if it was blasphemy against the Holy Spirit... not seen.

hen Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.But
he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the(unseen ) things that be of God, but those (seen) that be of men. Mat 16:22

That I believe identifies both the deceiver and the one being deceived working together for the cause of evil

We must distinguish between the unseen things of God and those seen of men . Its there were the antichrist (singular) Satan gets his foot in the door of the church as he did with our brother in the lord Peter, the greatest denier.
Yet, what's NOT understood, nor even taught about, is the "Counting of the number!" "Like a stone rubbed smooth, from counting!
Yeah! "counting", the number of YEARS/CENTURIES, this "beast" has been WEARING AWAY at man!
No one is more dangerous then deceived men!