Re: WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF THE "REBELLION"/''FALLING AWAY" OF THE LAST DAYS
I don't know if my heart can take it! I seldom hear you speaking this way. Someone pinch me to see if I am awake.
Oh, honey. Who has been filling your mind? You're neither a teacher nor a prophet. You didn't point anyone to Christ. You tried pointing people to some science-fiction fairy-tale roaming around "the church." You've done no more than those who tell about some person waking up in a motel room bathroom covered in ice and without a kidney. You're telling nothing short of urban myth, not even Christ centered.
And the only ones who fall for it are the ones who came to Christ and then got swept into the frauds. Get out. Honestly. Get out of whatever church you go to and find a truly "Christ centered" church. And start reading the Bible as the Bible not secret code only interpreted by the snake-charmers you've been reading, because you don't yet know what the Bible is about.
Not your fault for falling in with the snake-charmers, but you are now old enough to get out and get on with you're real walk in the Lord.
I don't know if my heart can take it! I seldom hear you speaking this way. Someone pinch me to see if I am awake.