We as Christians are supposed to focus on living and sharing God's word in community, and are not allowed to predict Revelation dates

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
As Christians, we are not supposed to act individually due to the dangers of God's power
The Authority of Jesus Name is a Christian perogative.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
As Christians, we are not supposed to act individually due to the dangers of God's power. The Authority of Jesus Name is a Christian perogative.
I am not exactly sure what you are trying to communicate, but it would definitely help to keep the titles of posts brief. Also the title of this thread does not match what you have posted above.

You might want to start by posting Scripture and then explaining what it means in context.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
... focus on ..., and are not allowed ...

Please explain, I hope this is not click-bait

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
My understanding is... that the people who will be living on the earth during the specific, future, limited time period that the bulk of Revelation is covering, will indeed be ABLE to grasp what all of the time-stamps and time-related info (supplied therein) mean, in the context of the time period they will be existing in (and this is why our Lord actually had those things written/disclosed there ;) ). Of course, we know that not everyone will heed His Word at that time (for example, 2Th chpts 1:10b and 2:10-12 show the contrasting beliefs of those existing "in that day" [not a 24-hr day, mind you]), the "in quickness [noun]" time period that the "future" aspects of the Book cover [4:1/1:19c and 1:1/22:6] (i.e. the 7 yrs leading UP TO Christ's Second Coming to the earth, FOR the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom). "...the wise will understand" (context: trib yrs)

[note: I do not believe "the Church which is His body" will be present on the earth during that specific, future, limited time period (the "in quickness [noun]" time period/the trib/ as Rom16:20's "in quickness [noun]" applies to "the Church which is His body" (by contrast) and this will involve our being located elsewhere, during that specific time period (1Cor6:3[14], etc)]

There is nothing in Scripture that forbids us from examining what all Scripture itself has to say on the subject, and I believe it is abundant (much more than we commonly realize, IMHO).

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I don't recall seeing "Christians are supposed to..." or "Christians are not allowed to..." anywhere in Scripture.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I am not exactly sure what you are trying to communicate, but it would definitely help to keep the titles of posts brief. Also the title of this thread does not match what you have posted above.

You might want to start by posting Scripture and then explaining what it means in context.
Sorry, I appreciate the feedback. I've been under heavy fire stress and snapped and started misusing the Name of Jesus in public and private due to major frustration for which I'm sorry.