Weaponized FBI and DOJ searching Mar-L -lago

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
@posthuman
I love your faith in the Lord and your defense of God’s grace, but you and I are at a major crossroad politically. I’m tired and need to go to sleep. I hope you have a blessed evening.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
When Biden became 46th I was baffled but I began to think it needed to happen, to show Americans the lowest of the lows so to speak. Because a lot of people became complacent living in the most powerful country in the world and they needed to wake up and see that it wasnt a stretch that they could be living in similar conditions to Venezuela or China or Cuba to name a few.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
ABC News is garbage propaganda. You didn’t answer my question. Have you?
yeah so go find the same facts on your equally biased put polar opposite fake news site of choice.

like i said, 1.5 seconds of research. it happend to be one of google's top search results.

so you're shooting the messenger instead of acknowledging the truth -- what does that make you?
as i said earlier, my perception is that it makes you a tool of the R party.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
@posthuman
I love your faith in the Lord and your defense of God’s grace, but you and I are at a major crossroad politically. I’m tired and need to go to sleep. I hope you have a blessed evening.
we're not enemies bro

i just think you're wrong here -- as much as you think i am ♥

much love.
goodnight

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I am not off topic. If the FBI is caught in lies with the stated goal of bringing Trump down it is perfectly on topic to question their credibility.

If Merrick Garland is more than happy to politicize his job by classifying parents as domestic terrorists it is definitely on topic to question him.

If Trump has been the victim of 4 years of unprecedented witch hunts that wasted US taxpayer money, especially when the FBI had the evidence that proved the Mueller investigation was a waste and the first impeachment was a waste, then it is certainly relevant to raise that issue, is this also a waste.

This response of yours shows you how clueless you are. Before a witness gets to testify in court he will be grilled on anything that raises doubt to his credibility. If you think this is criminal and will go to court you can be sure all of this will be raised in the trial.

the facts are that uncontested eyewitness testimony of dozens of people in the white house indicates Trump had a habitual, unrepentant pattern of trying to destroy and conceal presidential records. that Trump himself admitted he had illegally taken classified documents to his billionaire florida estate. that the independent justice department and investigative departments of our government had every reason to believe he had even more of these illegally removed and concealed documents than he admitted, and took measures to retrieve them because a man who becomes president is not above the law.

this is a win for the rule of law.
you like the rule of law?
then celebrate
Then charge him, and let's have a trial. You are celebrating allegations. By all means, if Trump is guilty of a crime, prosecute him, convict him. If Obama is guilty of a crime prosecute him. If Hillary is guilty of a crime prosecute her. If Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are guilty of crimes prosecute them. If Nancy Pelosi and Paul are guilty of crimes prosecute them.

I am all for justice and the rule of law.

But if you lie to me, then I no longer trust you. The FBI lied to me, I don't trust them. Biden lied to me I don't trust him. Hillary lied to me, I don't trust her. Merrick Garland lied to me I don't trust him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
i'm relating what i have read: that Trump has used this event to farm $$$$$ from his email list.

you aren't on his email list?
sorry for making that assumption. it seemed justifiable.
Why would that assumption seem justifiable?

I have 12,951 posts on this forum, to my knowledge none of them would justify someone thinking I was a donor to Trump.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
When Biden became 46th I was baffled but I began to think it needed to happen, to show Americans the lowest of the lows so to speak.
this is what i thought when Trump became president lol

"well we get what we deserve"

and what do we deserve next? some toe-the-line talking head like Biden.
yup, that tracks

i look forward to 10 years from now when both these men are dead and we can get back to the actual business of governance instead of cult of personality. i hope the R & the D at some point both go back to campaigning on actual issues & ideas instead of "how much do you hate the other guy??"

America is a real mess. Biden is not the answer, and Trump isn't either. both are part of the problem, and that problem started decades ago. what i'm most upset about is the nominal church being hoodwinked by all that secular garbage -- both of these guys are class A sleazeballs, i think, quite obviously. we as a church shouldn't have anything to do with such nonsense

((IMO))

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
this is what i thought when Trump became president lol

"well we get what we deserve"

and what do we deserve next? some toe-the-line talking head like Biden.
yup, that tracks

i look forward to 10 years from now when both these men are dead and we can get back to the actual business of governance instead of cult of personality. i hope the R & the D at some point both go back to campaigning on actual issues & ideas instead of "how much do you hate the other guy??"

America is a real mess. Biden is not the answer, and Trump isn't either. both are part of the problem, and that problem started decades ago. what i'm most upset about is the nominal church being hoodwinked by all that secular garbage -- both of these guys are class A sleazeballs, i think, quite obviously. we as a church shouldn't have anything to do with such nonsense

((IMO))

Politics are easy pea'sy in Texas because for the last 27 years the governor,attorney general ect. were all Republicans(Hillery,Obama,Biden ect. never held office in Texas) so this messed up situation falls 100% on those Republicans who ran it the last three decades....

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You see, Merrick Garland is focused on cleaning up the crime in this country. I don't mean looting, I'm not talking about school shootings, or felons on the street stabbing people in broad daylight, I'm not talking about fentanyl drug dealers, or all these people crossing the border illegally. No, nothing as racist as arresting violent felons. I'm talking about the most dangerous and sinister criminals in this country, the parents going to school board meetings and the populist leaders like Navarro, Bannon, and Trump. These guys have done some really, really bad stuff like refuse to testify to congress because of "executive privilege" or take a piece of paper home that the President declassified. Merrick Garland is laser focused on the domestic terrorists. Not the ones with AR 15s, or the ones crossing the border, that is racist, no he is focused on the domestic terrorists in the tin foil hat crowd, those crazy right wing nuts who represent 75% of the country.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
To me,
It seems like that they are trying to show the least amount of respect possible for a former President and current sitting senator.

With the way things are currently going its looking more and more like our current president isn't leadership...

He should have stopped this immediately.
Can the politicians in Washington look any more like children than this?

Everyone needs to stop all the bickering and finger pointing and just stop this mess. Act respectable and dignified for a change.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
To me,
It seems like that they are trying to show the least amount of respect possible for a former President and current sitting senator.

With the way things are currently going its looking more and more like our current president isn't leadership...

He should have stopped this immediately.
Can the politicians in Washington look any more like children than this?

Everyone needs to stop all the bickering and finger pointing and just stop this mess. Act respectable and dignified for a change.
To me they have shown the least amount of respect for Biden who wasn't even advised that this raid was about to take place, he is left in the dark as someone who is completely irrelevant to the DOJ. And his press secretary was forced to admit this openly to the world.

On the other hand I feel this raid is showing the maximum amount of respect/fear for 45. That is the guy they fear.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
yeah so go find the same facts on your equally biased put polar opposite fake news site of choice.

like i said, 1.5 seconds of research. it happend to be one of google's top search results.

so you're shooting the messenger instead of acknowledging the truth -- what does that make you?
as i said earlier, my perception is that it makes you a tool of the R party.
This is terrifying! Trump took nuclear secrets? He is a bond villain? What took these people so long? Well at least they have arrested him and put him in chains. What prison is he in? Also will they televise the trial?

Trump Scoffs At ‘Hoax’ Report FBI’s Mar-A-Lago Raid Sought Nuclear Docs

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-scoffs-at-hoax-report-fbis-mar-a-lago-raid-sought-nuclear-docs

“Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more,” Trump posted on Truth Social Friday morning. “Same sleazy people involved. Why wouldn’t the FBI allow the inspection of areas at Mar-a-Lago with our lawyer’s [sic], or others, present. Made them wait outside in the heat, wouldn’t let them get even close – said “ABSOLUTELY NOT.” Planting information anyone? Reminds me of a Christofer [sic] Steele Dossier!”

Why do they still allow him to post? Also, all these witnesses in the Whitehouse knew about this and yet it took the FBI 18 months? What is going on here?

You seem to know a lot about this and obviously don't listen to the crazy right wing conspiracy theories, so was Trump trying to sell the nuclear secrets to the Russians so they could blow up America or was he building a nuclear bomb at Mar A lago?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let's clear up some misconceptions

1. Yes, they searched through Melania's clothes, but they had a legitimate reason that I think we can all agree on. They wanted to make sure that a pretty lady like that didn't have any of those ugly pants suits from Hillary or clothes made from old drapes that Jill Biden wears.

2. Yes, they took some documents that used to be classified but were declassified by Trump. This is because Merrick Garland is concerned with Trump's health. He is an elderly billionaire and should be spending his days playing golf and not worrying about all this other stuff. Those documents can turn your brain to mush, just look at what they have done to Biden in less than two years.

3. Some people have been saying "if they will go into the President's house, then none of us are safe". That is ridiculous. Right now the focus is on neutralizing potential political threats, unless you are planning on running for president you are fine. Oh wait, we were briefed not to say that, oh yeah, I got it, right now the focus is on domestic terrorists looking to build nuclear bombs in their basement.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
To me they have shown the least amount of respect for Biden who wasn't even advised that this raid was about to take place...
How do you know that Biden was not advised? Just because liar Biden says something does not mean that it is true. He lies to Americans every day through his press secretary. Or even worse, that this raid was concocted in the White House, with Obama as the Chairman of the Committee to
Destroy Trump, and Hillary as co-chair? The destruction of America is coming out of the WH, and this is all about the agenda to convert America into a Marxist/Fascist/Anarchist banana republic with the FBI and the IRS (possibly even the military) as the Gestapo to be used against any and all dissidents.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Musk is thinking about buying the FBI? That will go down the same way it did with Twitter.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
How do you know that Biden was not advised? Just because liar Biden says something does not mean that it is true. He lies to Americans every day through his press secretary. Or even worse, that this raid was concocted in the White House, with Obama as the Chairman of the Committee to
Destroy Trump, and Hillary as co-chair? The destruction of America is coming out of the WH, and this is all about the agenda to convert America into a Marxist/Fascist/Anarchist banana republic with the FBI and the IRS (possibly even the military) as the Gestapo to be used against any and all dissidents.
By saying publicly that Biden wasn't advised they have publicly stated that he is treated as someone who is irrelevant in his own administration. That is the biggest insult. Being corrupt is not nearly as big an insult. Putin and Xi would have no issue with going after a political rival, but being publicly irrelevant, they would explode. That press secretary would be executed. Obviously I don't know what the truth is but I will repeat the biggest insult said by Biden's own Press Secretary. Now, if he comes out and says it isn't true he admits he is a liar.