Web Based churches

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
I’m not here to debate the Word of God again. . If I send a scripture that is enough. I pray the Holy Spirit will enlighten. But I’m not here to debate

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
The Bible says to study to show yourself approved . That’s a commandment. You have to study the Word for yourself sometimes and not disagree with scripture

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
[15] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I’m not here to debate the Word of God again. . If I send a scripture that is enough. I pray the Holy Spirit will enlighten. But I’m not here to debate
Welcome to the BDF. Debating is what we do here. We have Calvinists, Baptists, Lutherans, Catholics, Pentecostals and Atheists to mention a few here. Start sharpening your sword buddy. (y)

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Welcome to the BDF. Debating is what we do here. We have Calvinists, Baptists, Lutherans, Catholics, Pentecostals and Atheists to mention a few here. Start sharpening your sword buddy. (y)
Hebrews 4:12 KJV
[12] For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Revelation 19:15 KJV
[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You are entitled to your beliefs but I believe what the Word of God says. If you have disagreements with me. Take them to God. No back and forth. Thank you
That's not how discussion works, and it's a silly way to interact. It would entitle you to say whatever ridiculous thoughts come into your head, with absolutely no accountability. Either be prepared to defend your assertions, or don't make them in the first place.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Is this new generation church?
It could be. I consider people that are home bound for whatever reason. A web based church would at least allow them to have a church to attend. As for a congregational experience there is always the option to have a home Bible study too. Message boards and sites like City Data Forums, where people can meet up by city state links , are a good way to post for such things or find people interested in home Bible study. A home bound person would then at least have the opportunity for community and if they are ambulatory, they could even be driven to other members homes.

The church as I understand it in the word is found in the believers ourselves. We, the faithful are the church of God in Christ. Where two or more are gathered Christ is there among us. Just like now. Here we all are in a Christian community , much more than just two here, and I think that would mean Jesus is here too.
When God is eternally present in all things as creator of all things can the Net escape him? Or can we escape his presence on the Net?
However the word of God is delivered and received I don't think that can be a bad thing. Just my thoughts.
Great posting by the way. :)