Web Based churches

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
This forum is about WEB BASED CHURCHES nothing else. 😀😀😀Not me. WEB BASED CHURCHES

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
If it’s not pertaining to web based churches. Leave it out of this thread ! 😀😀😀😀

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Now to pick up where we left off on web based churches 😀😀😀😀😀

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Or you will be blocked plain and simple
You can't block people. Only the moderators can do that.

As to web-based churches, I'm not aware of the existence of any such thing. I know that fellowship and discussion occur over the web, and that people can use web-based music for worship, and web-based teaching materials. The only missing piece is accountability, which is difficult to ensure without face-to-face interaction.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
This thread is open to all opinions about WEB BASED CHURCHES ONLY
Ok, I gave my opinion, so let's hear yours.

Any other thoughts than, it is just a way for people to try to hide sin?

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Imagine me as being invisible. Don’t address me. It sounds kinda personal. Leave it for the group as a whole. I have expressed my feelings on web based churches in the previous post. Address the thread as a whole. Speak to all people in this thread don’t single out the author of this group discussion . This is a group discussion.If it’s private related send it in private. Thank you. @1ofthem

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Ok, I gave my opinion, so let's hear yours.

Any other thoughts than, it is just a way for people to try to hide sin?
And it’s kind of immature to ask me for my opinion again. When in like a hour ago. I’ve posted my opinion related to this thread. You got issues with me. Talk private

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
In other words stop attacking me. And use this for the purpose it was made. To talk about web based churches. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
So no more direct messages to me. Unless they in private thank you. Don’t know how many times I will have to say this

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Now back to our group discussion about web based churches. I’m invisible 😀😀😀😀

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Can you give some links to some examples of web based churches OP so we can click them to see what you on about. IM not really following this discussion it seems like someone is having a bone to pick with you, I would just ignore them completely and stick to the topic of the thread.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Can you give some links to some examples of web based churches OP so we can click them to see what you on about. IM not really following this discussion it seems like someone is having a bone to pick with you, I would just ignore them completely and stick to the topic of the thread.
I try but they post them in the thread. It’s distracting

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
And I’m not going hard on you. Because u new here. But please do not address me personally. I have posted what i mean about web based churches through out this thread. And many others have made good points as well. Read the thread in its entirety. Thank you

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
And I’m not going hard on you. Because u new here. But please do not address me personally. I have posted what i mean about web based churches through out this thread. And many others have made good points as well. Read the thread in its entirety. Thank you
No hard feelings. But I can be a busy person. I what this to be group related discussion

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
No hard feelings. But I can be a busy person. I what this to be group related discussion
I don’t have the time to fire back and forth with ppl. That’s why i say don’t address personally. I hope everyone understands