Web Based churches

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
I expect all to read this thread. Ignoring those who want to confuse the main reason of this thread. By creating distractions. And stick to the main subject. Thank you ☺️

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
So moving right along. This is where I come to fellowship. This is where I come to share the word and read what others share. You are my pier group. I'm disabled without a car in a town with no bus service on Sunday. We share more about the word here in one day than most folks do in a month. We study, read, share, debate, and pray with and for each other. This place is a blessing and for now it's my home, in home church.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Can we all do this ? All I ask. I’m not a hard person to get along with. Don’t single me out. This thread is not about me

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
it hard to read if theres no links or scriptures 12 pages worth of tit for tat.

Am just asking for people to post a link to a web based church theyre talking about as most churches actually do meet in person somewhere. As I have posted before this forum and others like it are online ministries that are blessings and just a wider expression of church.

I dont think people need to be worried that online church will replace everything. Firstly because thats just impossible it would be like saying well everything is online so we can just get rid of all the books. Or you can shop online somtheres no neeed to go to the shops so dont even bother having a shop.

Nope both will exist side by side. Im not going to judge people who only order things online and maybe never or hardly ever set foot in a shop. Maybe they cant actually get to one. Yes its convenient but when you do thst you miss out on the sesnsory experience eg trying things out and also if online you sort of have to kind of know first what you looking for. It does require a bit of internet savvy which some people dont have.

I mean what you going to do about it you cant just ban online churches and force everyone to go to a physical one thats not possible! Another thing is for those underground in countries where you cant meet in person, it can be a lifeline.

People were saying for many years and this is really old tired argument, that cos everything is online books arent important, we can just get rid of libraries. Well no. More books are being published than ever before. Yes its changed some aspects of the publishing industry but libraries are still here.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Online church is okay long as it’s not used as a means of escape. From a calling or ministry . God has called some people to ministry . it also can be used as an escape and a hide out so sin can’t be exposed .

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Revelation 2:4 KJV
[4] Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

God is calling the church to come back to it’s first love. That love the church had when it first met Him @ the whole group

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Imagine me as being invisible. Don’t address me. It sounds kinda personal. Leave it for the group as a whole. I have expressed my feelings on web based churches in the previous post. Address the thread as a whole. Speak to all people in this thread don’t single out the author of this group discussion . This is a group discussion.If it’s private related send it in private. Thank you. @1ofthem
You created the thread but that does not equate to you being the moderator of this thread so therefore you cannot dictate what a member may or may not contribute. That's just the way that it is.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
The love it had for the whole body of Christ. The church . When it first met Jesus. Live attendance is required to meet with your fellow brothers and sisters . None of us would only message our parents online. We would go see them in person @The whole group

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Imagine me as being invisible. Don’t address me. It sounds kinda personal. Leave it for the group as a whole. I have expressed my feelings on web based churches in the previous post. Address the thread as a whole. Speak to all people in this thread don’t single out the author of this group discussion . This is a group discussion.If it’s private related send it in private. Thank you. @1ofthem
@TheWholeGroup

and especially you Rev....What is so secretive that you need to say it in private?

You really need get over yourself. You are condescending and high minded and that just don't work.

So if you don't like that...then you can ignore me or private message me...cause I've got plenty to say about it. ;)

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
@TheWholeGroup

and especially you Rev....What is so secretive that you need to say it in private?

You really need get over yourself. You are condescending and high minded and that just don't work.

So if you don't like that...then you can ignore me or private message me...cause I've got plenty to say about it. ;)
Blocked username 1ofthem

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I agreed that it's nice if people can get to church.

But What's up with the people are not going to church to hide sin anyway...What is the church supposed to do beat people into submission?

If that be the case then find another or have church online.

As far as my parents go, I wouldn't visit my parents if they didn't love and care about me and I was afraid they was going to beat me down instead of try to help me when I fall. I'd just log on and visit with them online. ;)

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
That don't happen in every church, but what I'd like to know is what kind of accountability you are wanting to hold people to? I mean, it sounds pretty serious that it has to be a private conversation over it!

So really what kind of accountability for those that sin are you wanting to pass out in church?

And if you got me blocked and can't read this...then so what...you're the one missing out because everyone else can read it...lol:ROFL:

Mar 28, 2016
Is this new generation church?
Improved greater in respect to tools available . .

Go out into the world with the gospel two by two . Visit the widows and orphans. Share a thought.

Not promoting cave dwelling (anti social). Cave dwelling it would seem to be reserved for those God does not deem "worthy of the world" . . . the unseen not named as in the first will be last. Beginning with the most well known Noah, Moses, Abraham down to those whose name he does not mention. God is no respecter of persons .

That I believe helps us to walk by faith the unseen, eternal and should move a person from the cave as that still small voice ...go out into the whole world with the gospel . And do not neglect your own family...

And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: Hebrews 11:36-39

Its like he hid the best .

But the gospel can enter the house just as the Satan inspired things. . Many say it is evil .But like all things God gives the increase .by giving a person a mind that can invent. Withholding or giving in to the new tools cannot separate the love of God. Use it wisely . Talk to a neighbor make a friend.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
This three
Improved greater in respect to tools available . .

Go out into the world with the gospel two by two . Visit the widows and orphans. Share a thought.

Not promoting cave dwelling (anti social). Cave dwelling it would seem to be reserved for those God does not deem "worthy of the world" . . . the unseen not named as in the first will be last. Beginning with the most well known Noah, Moses, Abraham down to those whose name he does not mention. God is no respecter of persons .

That I believe helps us to walk by faith the unseen, eternal and should move a person from the cave as that still small voice ...go out into the whole world with the gospel . And do not neglect your own family...

And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: Hebrews 11:36-39

Its like he hid the best .

But the gospel can enter the house just as the Satan inspired things. . Many say it is evil .But like all things God gives the increase .by giving a person a mind that can invent. Withholding or giving in to the new tools cannot separate the love of God. Use it wisely . Talk to a neighbor make a friend.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 love it

Mar 28, 2016
This app is web based. For all those that don’t understand what it means to be web based. Lol.

Understanding the word of God. . . the base or foundation of His faith is what a apologist defends. We defend it as it is written. . . . as it defends us.

The format does not affect the ability of God to work in mankind to both will and perform his good pleasure any more that the spirit of lies tries to make the word without effect. Truth is truth even before some believe or others remain in unbeleif (natural man) no faith.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Understanding the word of God. . . the base or foundation of His faith is what a apologist defends. We defend it as it is written. . . . as it defends us.

The format does not affect the ability of God to work in mankind to both will and perform his good pleasure any more that the spirit of lies tries to make the word without effect. Truth is truth even before some believe or others remain in unbeleif (natural man) no faith.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏