Wedding Songs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

toinena

And I have to play for him, too. No me without bassoons, after all. [video=youtube;Ziry7HpmbXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziry7HpmbXw[/video]

T

toinena

And then my favorite hymn, to remind us of God's love.

[video=youtube;9FdXmvgQu9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FdXmvgQu9A[/video]

All songs are negotiatable, if they are traded in with some more bassoon music

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Sunrise, Sunset makes me weep. :eek:

it's beautiful, but when your children are grown, it's totally devastating. or maybe i'm just gettin' old. ;)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Can't really think of a song that i would want, no matter who i was with. Seems like something i would want to share with that someone special. That said, this song, and this exact version, is the one that came up so often with my last love. Wish i'd could have had the chance to one day made it a reality, to use, getting married to her. But it seems that won't happen after all.

[video=youtube;npwHNcGqueE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwHNcGqueE[/video]

a friend sent me a mix tape ((remember those?)) in the early 90's with this song on it, and i've never since been able to figure out who it was sung by. i guess i could as her.. nah. i'll ask y'all ;)

it was an up-tempo version, about the speed of Engelbert Humperdinck's or faster, with a female singer.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
is it weird that no one posts Pachelbel?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Songs you want to play / played on your wedding day :)

If you want, feel free to share something about your wedding day!

[video=youtube;2GOLnWz_Osc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GOLnWz_Osc[/video]
Oh wow, just the title brought in flushing memories of once where i was but not there no more, can`t even click on the song lol, i would be lost in years gone by...One of my faves from past time...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
My wedding song was Always and forever by Heatwave...BEA~UTI~FUL song, awful marriage :(...Would love to know how to share from Youtube on here, can anyone help, cant post pics unless i copy from internet, i have tried to just copy link from Youtube, when i post link it comes up empty :confused: what am i doing wrong...xox...

U

Ugly

a friend sent me a mix tape ((remember those?)) in the early 90's with this song on it, and i've never since been able to figure out who it was sung by. i guess i could as her.. nah. i'll ask y'all ;)

it was an up-tempo version, about the speed of Engelbert Humperdinck's or faster, with a female singer.
That song has been covered by so many different artists it's hard to say. Probably have to ask your friend.

S

Sillychick723

Can't really think of a song that i would want, no matter who i was with. Seems like something i would want to share with that someone special. That said, this song, and this exact version, is the one that came up so often with my last love. Wish i'd could have had the chance to one day made it a reality, to use, getting married to her. But it seems that won't happen after all.

[video=youtube;npwHNcGqueE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwHNcGqueE[/video]
I always loved how Haley sang that song. It's simply beautiful.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
My wedding song was Always and forever by Heatwave...BEA~UTI~FUL song, awful marriage :(...Would love to know how to share from Youtube on here, can anyone help, cant post pics unless i copy from internet, i have tried to just copy link from Youtube, when i post link it comes up empty :confused: what am i doing wrong...xox...
did you figure it out, Rosemary? i would be so happy to help you, if i can. :)

U

Ugly

Go to the New User forum and look for a thread near the top titled Updated Help For New Users.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
did you figure it out, Rosemary? i would be so happy to help you, if i can. :)
Hi notmyown...I will go to the user thread although a few have offered me help, i need to see it done it clips:)...xox...Thanks for asking...

notmyown

May 26, 2016

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
yes, it's him :)

I'm glad you like it :) when I heard it for the first time I was close to tears... and I absolutely love the passage from 2:25 :)