Weird Christmas Decorations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kenthomas27

I finally broke open all the Christmas stuff and got a tree and setting things up. I haven't done it in about 3 seasons. Anyway, while I was opening up stuff I ran across this.....

samauri fishermen.jpg

Samurai fishermen. What do samurai fishermen have to do with Christmas? What do they have to do with anything? I don't know, then I found this nicely packed thing I thought maybe was a candle...

mason jar2.jpg

Until I opened it up and it was this..

mason jar.jpg

A mason jar. Nothing says Christmas to me more than canning implements.

Anyhow, what kind of weird family Christmas ornaments and decorations do you have??

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
The japanese fisherman is very commonly seen in japanese art. I think he represents the zen way of life, sort of like how the buddha represents the buddhist way of life. But he's not someone they worship like they do with the buddha. Zen is all about humbly coexisting with nature...umm kinda. :) Its also what makes ninjas so dangerous hehe.

As for the jar... that one's got me completely stumped. :confused: :D

Last edited:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
This should be interesting.

il_570xN.399761512_bvzw.jpg

hipster_beard.jpg

13-christmas-santa-toilet.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
So... you're taking a dump on santa?

Man, that could scar a kid for life...

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
Your thread reminded me of this I saw online the other day.

"Two years ago my wife broke down crying because we couldn't even afford a tree (or presents) for Christmas. So I borrowed some lights and made this in our empty apartment. Now we make one every year along with a real tree to remember where we used to be."

M

MollyConnor

Christmas-Ornaments-Weird.gif

These are weird! lol

S

Siberian_Khatru

There's a fake tree in the corner of our living room...

Maybe that's normal to most people, but it's weird to me. Lol.

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
Molly!!! Molly!!! Does your family know you're posting this visual form of Ipecac Syrup?

.....................................................................................................................PUKE!

M

MollyConnor

Molly!!! Molly!!! Does your family know you're posting this visual form of Ipecac Syrup?

.....................................................................................................................PUKE!
LOL I think the one on the right is Donkey Fish...

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2013
I don't own any weird ornaments. But here's a brain.

weird-xmas-brain.jpg

(Or... intestines?)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
You just made me literally laugh out loud . . . and I'm by myself. :p
I LOLed too. :D

(no offense, DF wherever u are.. just was totally taken off guard by that comment lol)

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I make my goldfish wear Santa hats.

Bingo and Skeeter Christmas.jpg

M

MollyConnor

weird-christmas-ornaments-ulmlcqa1.jpg .......

J

JeniBean

In my opinion the whole Christmas Pickle is weird and I am sorry it simply doesn't look right!!!!

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Why would anyone even.....well except the bacon... I get the bacon... but the rest....hmm..no
Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-41-47-1.jpg
Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-41-32-1.jpg
Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-40-26-1.jpg
Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-39-48-1.jpg

K

kenthomas27

Found one for Pipp...

meatloaf ornament.jpg